GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022 – Gujarat State Board (GSEB) will announce the date of GSEB 12th arts Result 2022 in the month of May 2022. The GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022 will be available online as well as offline. Students can check the Gujarat Board 12th Result 2022 online on Gujarat board official website: gseb.org.
The offline GSEB arts result 2022 can be accessed by sending a text message to the number provided by the board. Students will need their seat number to check the GSEB HSC Arts result 2022. Total marks obtained by the student, percentile, result status and other basic details of the students will be mentioned in the result. GSEB HSC Art exam will be held in the month of March. Read the article to know all about the Gujarat board HSC result 2022 date, website, steps to check and more.
GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022 Dates
Below, we have tabulated the important dates related to Gujarat Board 12th arts result 2022, verification and supplementary exams.
|GSEB HSC exam date 2022 Arts||March 28 to April 12, 2022|
|GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022||May 2022|
|GSEB Class 12th Arts Result 2022 Re-evaluation date||June 2022|
|GSEB Class 12 Arts Re-evaluation result date||June 2022|
|Supplementary exam||July 2022|
|GSEB Arts Result 2022 for Supplementary exams||July 2022|
How to check GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022 Online?
To check the result of GSEB Arts online, students need to follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Step 1 – First of all, Visit the official website Board gseb.org.
- Step 2 – Click the ‘GSEB HSC result 2022’.
- Step 3 – The link will redirect you to the result login window.
- Step 4 – Enter your seat number as given in GSEB 12th hall ticket 2023 and click on submit.
- Step 5 – The GSEB HSC Arts result 2022 will now appear on your screen. save it for further reference.
Also Know About SSC Result 2022 Gujarat Board.
How to GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022 offline via SMS?
Students can check the GSEB class 12 results of Arts through SMS. Below we have provided easy steps to access the GSEB HSC Arts result 2022.
Step 1- Type a message in the format: GJ12S<space>Roll Number
Step 2- Send this SMS to 58888111
Step 3- GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022 will be sent as a text message.
Details mentioned on GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022
Students can find the below-given details in the GSEB class 12 Arts result 202.
- Name of the student
- Seat number
- GSEB HSC Subject 2022 along with their subject code
- Total marks obtained in each semester
- Marks scored separately in each semester
- Subject-wise marks
- Overall marks obtained and grades
GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022 – Grading System
‘D’ grade is the minimum GSEB HSC Passing grade which must be achieve by a student to get a pass certificate. Go through the below table to know the GSEB HSC Art Result 2022 Grading System.
|20 and below||–||E2|
Re-evaluation of GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022
Students who are not happy with their marks or results can apply for the re-evaluation of answer sheets. Check the details below-
- To apply for the re-evaluation process students have to visit the official website of the Gujarat Board.
- The application form for the re-evaluation will be available 20-25 days after the declaration of the GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022.
- The GSEB HSC arts result 2022 for re-evaluation will be declared at the end of June 2022.
GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022 – Supplementary examination
Students who failed to secure passing marks or want to improve their GSEB HSC Result for Result for Arts 2022 can apply for the supplementary examination to save their year.
- Students can apply for supplementary examination after the declaration of GSEB HSC result for arts 2022.
- Students can find the supplementary examination form on the official website of Gujarat board gseb.org.
- GSEB HSC time table 2022 for the supplementary examination will be released a month prior to the examination.
- The supplementary examination will be held in the month of July 2022.
- The result for the same will be released by the end of July 2022.
GSEB HSC Art Result 2022 – Previous Years Statistics
Below, we have provided the last six years of statistics of the Gujarat board class 12th Result. Students can refer to knowl number of students who appeared and the overall passing percentage along with the passing percentage of girls and boys.
|Year||Girls’ Pass %||Boys’ Pass %||Total Pass %||Total number of students appeared|
What after GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022?
Students who have scored well in the GSEB HSC Arts result 2022 can apply for the end number of courses. Students can go for graduation courses such as B.A., BBA, etc. They can also apply for diploma courses as per their interests. Fashion designing, beautician, etc are the diploma courses which are available for the students.
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Topper List
- GSEB SSC Topper Class 10
- GSEB time table 2023 SSC
- GSEB Class 10 Hall Ticket 2023
FAQs Related to GSEB 12th Arts Result 2022
What is the date of HSC exam 2022 in Gujarat?
The GSEB HSC exam will be held in March 2022.
What are the minimum passing marks for the GSEB class 12th examination?
Minimum 35% marks are required to pass the GSEB examination.
What if I failed in the GSEB supplementary examination?
If you failed in the supplementary examination, then you will have to re-appear in the board examination next year.
How can I apply for rechecking in GSEB HSC 2022?
You can apply for rechecking from the official website gseb.org.