GSEB HSC Passing Marks 2022- Gujarat Board prescribes the GSEB 12th passing marks 2022 for HSC science & General (Commerce & Arts) stream. The minimum Gujarat board passing marks 2022 are required in each subject to qualify exams in Gujarat Board HSC result 2022.
Gujarat Board HSC exams is splitted into three streams—
- Arts Stream: Passing marks are 33% of total marks.
- Commerce stream: Passing marks are 33% of total marks.
- Science stream: Passing marks are 33% of total marks.
GSEB HSC exams are conducted simultaneously for all the three streams. The total duration of the Gujarat Board class 12 exam is 3 hours. Candidates from the respective streams are required to appear for all the subjects included in each stream and obtain a pass mark for individual subjects.
Also know about GSEB SSC Passing Marks 2022
GSEB 12th Passing Marks 2022
To pass the class 12th final exams, a candidate must score at least 33 percent in theory and 33 percent in practical/internal examinations. In addition, a candidate must receive aggregate score of 33 percent in all subjects. The detailed criteria for GSEB HSC passing marks 2022 are listed below:
- A pass certificate is awarded to a candidate who score GSEB HSC passing marks.
- All the external examination subjects (main/compartmental) must be passed with a score of at least 33%.
- To qualify in subjects with practical work, a candidate must receive 33 percent in theory and 33 percent in practical work separately. Although a combined Gujarat Board HSC passing marks of 33% are also required.
- Candidates who have been exempted from one or more internal tests are eligible to take the external exams. However, the result will be announced only if all other conditions of GSEB HSC Passing Marks 2022 have been met.
- GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2022
- GSEB HSC Toppers
- GSEB HSC Arts Result 2022
- Gujarat Board SSC Result 2022
- SSC Hall Ticket 2022 Gujarat Board
FAQs Related to GSEB HSC Passing Marks 2022 Gujarat Board
Can I retake exams if I fail to get GSEB class 12 passing marks 2022?
Candidates who fail to achieve GSEB HSC passing marks 2022, are given the option of taking the Gujarat Board HSC supplementary examinations in their respective subjects.
Are there any grace marks for GSEB HSC exams?
When it comes to grace marks, Gujarat Board’s discretion in awarding it to the candidates is subjective. Grace marks may be given to students who are failing by one or two marks.
Is it necessary to get GSEB HSC passing marks in both practical and theoretical exams?
The grades will be based on the aggregate marks. Candidates must get a combined score of 33 percent in theoretical and practical, (33 marks out of 100).