GSEB SSC Passing Marks 2022 – Gujarat Board has set the passing mark for the GSEB SSC exam at 33%. The examination time for each subject is three hours. Students have to appear for a total of five subjects exams and get Gujarat Board SSC passing marks 2022 in each subject to secure passing grades in GSEB 10th result 2023.
Before beginning their preparations, students should familiarize themselves with the GSEB class 10 passing marks 2022 and exam pattern. This will assist students in understanding the types of questions that will be asked as well as the examination’s marking scheme.
Subject- wise of GSEB SSC Passing Marks 2022
Candidates must take the following subjects and secure GSEB std 10 passing marks 2022:
- First language (Gujarati, English, Tamil, Urdu, Hindi, Marathi, Sindhi, Telugu, and Odiya),
- Second language (Gujarati, English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Sindhi, Arabic, Farsi, and Urdu),
- Social Science
- Science and Technology
The below table shows the Gujarat Board 10th passing marks GSEB requirements for each mandatory subject:
|Subjects||GSEB 10th Total Marks||GSEB SSC Passing Marks|
GSEB SSC Marking Scheme
The following is the GSEB Class 10 marking scheme for examinations:
- Each subject has a maximum score of 100.
- To pass each subject, you must achieve a score of 33 as GSEB 10th passing marks 2022.
- Each question paper has a time duration of three hours.
- There will be two sections to the question paper.
- Part A is a 50 marks test that assesses the applicants’ theoretical abilities.
- Part B is a 50 marks test that assesses the candidates’ practical abilities. Part B contains objective questions and is separated into four pieces once more.
- Section A will assess your subject knowledge and will be worth 15 points.
- Section B, which is worth ten points, will be based on your grasp of the subject.
- Section C will consist of application-based questions worth ten points.
- Section D will be about abilities and will be worth 15 points.
Tips to score GSEB SSC Passing Marks 2022
- Clearing Class GSEB 10th examinations becomes a lot easier with a solid timetable, a determined mind, and continuous study hours.
- In addition, students should review previous year’s question papers and take as many practice examinations as feasible.
- However, before you do anything else, you must first comprehend the exam pattern. Continue reading to learn more about the GSEB SSC exam format.
GSEB SSC Passing Marks 2022: Grading Pattern
Students should also review the GSEB Class 10 grading pattern in order to get a good sense of how they will be graded in the GSEB Class 10 exams.
Until 2010, a candidate’s rank was determined by the percentage of total marks achieved. A percentile system has been in use since 2011.
The percentile rank can be computed by using the following formula:
- Take the percentile and subtract it from 100.
- The result is multiplied by the total number of students in that category who took the exam.
- To calculate the rank, divide the number obtained in the previous step by 100.
- SSC Hall Ticket 2023 Gujarat Board
- GSEB 10th class Toppers
- GSEB HSC Result 2023
- 12th Hall Ticket 2023 Gujarat Board
- GSEB Result 2023 HSC Arts
FAQs Related to Gujarat Board Passing Marks 2022 SSC 10th Class
What are the minimum GSEB SSC passing marks 2022?
To pass the GSEB class 10 exams, students must have a score of at least 33%.
What is the GSEB SSC passing mark out of 500?
The total GSEB 10th passing marks 2022 out of 500 are 165 marks.
Is there any optional subject for GSEB class 10 exams?
No, GSEB class 10 exams have no optional subject. GSEB SSC exams consist of 5 mandatory subjects as mentioned above in this article.
What happens if I am unable to get GSEB SSC passing marks in any subjects?
If you did not pass any subject in the GSEB class 10 exams, you can sit for the GSEB SSC supplementary tests for the respective subjects, which are held in July.