The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board will release provisional GUJCET answer key 2024 on its official website tentatively on April 14, 2024. Candidates are required to visit the official website and download the GUJCET exam solution 2024, which will be made available in PDF format.
Candidates appeared in Gujarat CET exam 2024 will be able to raise objections agains GUJCET 2024 answer key along with supporting documentation. Given below are a few details that will help candidates understand the details regarding the Gujarat CET answer key 2024.
Important Dates For GUJCET Answer Key 2024
The GUJCET exam date 2024 is held on March 31, 2024. A table with all of the important dates for the Gujarat CET 2024 answer key is provided below.
|Release of GUJCET application form 2024
|January 6, 2024
|Last date to submit GUJCET 2024 application form
|January 31, 2024
|GUJCET 2024 Admit card date
|March 23, 2024
|GUJCET 2024 exam date
|March 31, 2024
|GUJCET 2024 Answer key date
|April 14, 2024
|Last date to challenge GUJCET 2024 answer key
|April 18, 2024
|GUJCET 2024 result date
|May 2, 2024
|GUJCET 2024 Counselling registration
|May 2 to 30, 2024
How To Download GUJCET 2024 Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download the GUJCET 2024 answer key by visiting the official website, gseb.org. They will be able to download the Gujarat CET answer key 2024 and calculate their expected scores in GUJCET Result 2024 official website.
The answer key is an instrument that consists of all the correct answers to the GUCET question paper. Candidates will be able to calculate their scores for the GUCET 2024. The steps outlined below will assist candidates in downloading the Gujarat CET answer key 2024.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- They are required to click on the “answer key” icon.
- The Gujarat CET answer key 2024 will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- Candidates will be able to download the GUJCET answer key 2024 in PDF format.
Link To Download GUJCET Answer Key 2024
Candidates must refer to the table given below for the link to download the GUJCET answer key 2024.
|Name Of Sections
|To be Provided
|To be Provided
|To be Provided
How To Raise Objections Against GUJCET Answer Key 2024?
Candidates will be able to raise objections against the GUJCET 2024 answer key. They are required to fill out a form wherein they will have to follow the procedure to raise objections. Given below are a few details that will help candidates raise objections against the GUJCET exam solution 2024.
- candidates are required to visit the official website of GUJCET and fill out the form for raising objections.
- They are required to download the form and enter the question paper code along with the question number where they wish to raise an objection.
- They are required to make a payment of Rs 500 in e-challan format.
- They must mail the form along with their queries to the email account firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They must enter their bank account details such as their IFSC code, name of the account holder, bank name, and branch details.
- If the objection fee raised by the candidates turned out to be true the amount submitted by the candidates will be refunded.
How To Calculate Scores Using GUJCET Answer Key 2024?
Candidates will be able to calculate their scores using the Gujarat CET answer key 2024. They will be able to calculate their scores as per the marking scheme guidelines. There are two parameters taken into consideration while calculating their scores. Given below are a few steps that will help candidates calculate their scores using the GUJCET answer key for 2024.
Candidates must refer to the GUJCET 2024 answer key at the time of calculating their scores. They must note that for every correct answer candidates will be awarded +1 and for every wrong answer they will lose out on 0.25 marks.
|GUJCET Marking Scheme
|1 mark for every correct answer
|0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
Also read Gujarat Board exam center list 2024
FAQs Related To GUJCET Answer Key 2024?
When will the GUJCET answer key be released?
The GUJCET 2024 answer key will be released tentatively on April 14, 2024.
What is the marking scheme of the GUJCET 2024 exam?
The marking scheme consists of two aspects. Candidates will be awarded +1 for every correct answer and -0.25 for every incorrect answer.
How long can a candidate raise objection to provisional GUJCET Answer key 2024?
Candidates can download provisional GUJCET 2024 Answer key and raise objections against Answer key till last date.