GUJCET Answer Key 2023: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board will release the GUJCET 2023 Answer Key on its official website. Candidates are required to visit the official website and download the GUJCET exam solution 2023, which will be made available in PDF format.
Candidates appeared in Gujarat CET exam 2023 will be able to raise objections after downloading the GUJCET 2023 answer key along with supporting documentation. Given below are a few details that will help candidates understand the details regarding the Gujarat CET answer key 2023.
Important Dates For GUJCET Answer Key 2023
The GUJCET exam date 2023 is expected fall in the third week of April 2023. The GUJCET 2023 answer key will be released after the exam is conducted. The GUJCET answer key 2023 will be released in the last week of April 2023. A table with all of the important dates for the Gujarat CET 2023 answer key is provided below.
|Release of GUJCET application form 2022||Last Week of January 2023|
|Last date to submit GUJCET 2022 application form||Second Week of February 2023|
|GUJCET 2022 Admit card date||Second Week of April 2023|
|GUJCET 2022 exam date||Third Week of April 2023|
|GUJCET 2022 Answer key date||Last Week of April 2023|
|Last date to challenge GUJCET 2022 answer key||Last Week of April 2023|
|GUJCET 2022 result date||Second Week of April 2023|
|GUJCET 2022 Counselling registration||Last Week of May 2023|
How To Download GUJCET 2023 Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download the GUJCET 2023 answer key by visiting the official website, gseb.edu. They will be able to download the Gujarat CET answer key 2023 and calculate their expected scores in GUJCET Result 2023 official website.
The answer key is an instrument that consists of all the correct answers to the GUCET question paper. Candidates will be able to calculate their scores for the GUCET 2023. The steps outlined below will assist candidates in downloading the Gujarat CET answer key 2023.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- They are required to click on the “answer key” icon.
- The Gujarat CET answer key 2023 will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- Candidates will be able to download the GUJCET answer key 2023 in PDF format.
Link To Download GUJCET Answer Key 2023
Candidates must refer to the table given below for the link to download the GUJCET answer key 2023.
|Name Of Sections||Link|
|Physics||To be Provided|
|Chemistry||To be Provided|
|Mathematics||To be Provided|
How To Raise Objections Against GUJCET Answer Key 2023?
Candidates will be able to raise objections against the GUJCET 2023 answer key after it has been released on its respective date. They are required to fill out a form wherein they will have to follow the procedure to raise objections.Given below are a few details that will help candidates raise objections against the GUJCET exam solution 2023.
- candidates are required to visit the official website of GUJCET and fill out the form for raising objections.
- They are required to download the form and enter the question paper code along with the question number where they wish to raise an objection.
- They are required to make a payment of Rs 500 in e-challan format.
- They must mail the form along with their queries to the email account firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They must enter their bank account details such as their IFSC code, name of the account holder, bank name, and branch details.
- If the objection fee raised by the candidates turned out to be true the amount submitted by the candidates will be refunded.
How To Calculate Scores Using GUJCET Answer Key 2023?
Candidates will be able to calculate their scores using the Gujarat CET answer key 2023. They will be able to calculate their scores as per the marking scheme guidelines. There are two parameters taken into consideration while calculating their scores. Given below are a few steps that will help candidates calculate their scores using the GUJCET answer key for 2023.
Candidates must refer to the GUJCET 2023 answer key at the time of calculating their scores. They must note that for every correct answer candidates will be awarded +1 and for every wrong answer they will lose out on 0.25 marks.
|Particulars||GUJCET Marking Scheme|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer|
Also read Gujarat Board exam center list 2023
FAQs Related To GUJCET Answer Key 2023?
When will the GUJCET answer key be released?
The GUJCET 2023 answer key will be released on the official website. The answer key is expected to be released in the last week of April 2023.
What is the marking scheme of the GUJCET 2023 exam?
The marking scheme consists of two aspects. Candidates will be awarded +1 for every correct answer and -0.25 for every incorrect answer.