IOQM Admit Card 2022- Mathematics Teachers’ Association of India will distribute the IOQM admit card 2022 in the second week of October 2022. The Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RRMO) admit card for 2022 will be made available online at mtai.org.in and meta-secure.com.
Candidates can also go to the IOQM 2022 registration centre where they submitted their PRMO 2022 registration forms and request PRMO 2022 admit cards from. Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) will hold IOQM test on October 30, 2022. For more information on the IOQM 2022 admission card, including how to download it and related information, see the full article below.
PRMO Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
TAs a reference bro students, we have highlighted the important events related to PRMO 2022 exams in the below table:-
IOQM Admit Card 2022 Dates & Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM)|
|Conducting Body||Mathematics Teachers’ Association of India, MTA(I)|
|Website||mtai.org.in and meta-secure.com|
|Release of IOQM Admit Card 2022||2nd week of October 2022|
|IOQM 2022 Exam||October 30, 2022|
|IOQM 2022 Result Date||December 2022|
|INMO (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) exam 2022||January 15, 2022|
How can I download the 2022 IOQM admit card?
To download the PRMO admit card for the 2022–23 academic year, students must enter their roll number and birthdate. Thereafter, they can follow the below path to get their PRMO hall tickets 2022 downloaded:-
- Visit the official webpage of PRMO exam, MTA (I)- mtai.org.in or meta-secure.com.
- On the right side of the homepage, click on activities from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the link for the IOQM hall ticket 2022.
- Now, to access the PDF copy of PRMO 2022-2023 admit cards, students must input their registration number and date of birth in the required field.
- IOQM admit card 2022 will open on your screen. Click on download button to start downloading 2022 admit card IOQM test.
- Print out your PRMO2022 admit card for future references.
Details mentioned on PRMO Hall Ticket 2022
Candidates must check carefully the following information on the IOQM admit card 2022:-
- Roll Number
- Application/Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Location of the testing facility;
IOQM Hall Ticket 2022: Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must adhere to the following rules on the day of Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM)exam 2022-2023:
- Students are required to bring their school photo ID and PRMO admit card in the exam hall.
- Candidates must reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the exam scheduled time.
- Students are permitted to bring and use only a ruler and compass for examination purposes.Any other geometrical stuff such as, divider, protractor etc are not allowed to carry in the exam center.
- Also, use of mobile phones and calculators are strictly prohibited in the exam centre.
- Lastly, candidates should crack the exam in a fair way.
FAQs related to IOQM 2022 Hall Tickets
How can I get the IOQM hall ticket 2022 for KVS and NVS?
For KVS and NVS students, the IOQM admit card is provided offline; the students can obtain it through their individual schools.
Is my PRMO exam centre is same as my registration centre?
PRMO/IOQM exam centre 2023 might not be the same as the registration branch of PRMO form for students.
What are the documents I need to carry in IOQM exam 2022?
Students must carry their PRMO admit card and photo ID to proceed with the exam. Candidates won’t be allowed to take the exam if they don’t have their PRMO 2022 hall ticket to their allotted exam centre