IBSAT Registration 2023 – ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education provides the facility of IBSAT 2023 apply online to fill admissions for MBA and PGPM courses at IBS Bengaluru, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Kolkata, IBS Maharashtra, IBS Pune. IBSAT Registration 2023 is the initial step to fill the application form of IBSAT 2023.
Candidates should abide by all eligibility criteria to enhance IBSAT 2023 Registration. ICFAI conducts the exam in the fourth week of December 2022. IBSAT 2023 is a computer Based Test that is held for 2 hours to examine the aspirant’s ability in Data Interpretation, vocabulary, analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, etc. IBSAT Registration 2023 window is active from July 2022 to December 2022.
IBSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Knowing the actual exam schedules is very important for IBSAT 2023. Candidates should know about exam dates and related events once IBSAT Registration 2023 is over.
|IBSAT 2023 Events||Dates of Events (Tentative)|
|IBSAT 2023 Registration Starts||July, 2023|
|Last Date to Register IBSAT 2023||December, 2023|
|Exam Date of IBSAT 2023||Fourth Week of December 2023|
|IBSAT Result Date 2023||First Week of January 2024|
|Selection Process for MBA/ PGPM Courses||February/ March 2024|
IBSAT Registration 2023 Highlights
- Online mode of IBSAT 2023 Registration is done in simple steps.
- Aspirants must fill in Application form IBSAT 2023 by login to the official portal.
- Share your Mail ID and contact number while executing IBSAT Registration 2023.
- ICFAI will create login credentials and send them through a registered mail ID or contact number.
- Make your payment through any one of the desired modes of payment like debit/credit/net banking.
|IBSAT 2023 Events||Informative Details|
|Name of the Exam||IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst Of India)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Education Level||Post Graduation|
|Exam Level||Nation level|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Test/ MCQs|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium Of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2hours|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1800/-|
How to fill IBSAT Registration Form 2023
- Filling Application Form
- Upload Documents required to fill the application form.
- Pay application form fee
- Take a print out of submitted IIFT Application form 2023.
Step 1: Registration IBSAT 2023
- Go to IBSAT official portal ibsindia.org/
- In the Home Page, Click the ‘’Apply Now’’ button.
- A new screen displays blank space to enter email ID and to confirm it.
- Enter the ID if you Register IBSAT 2023 for the first time and submit.
- A new screen displays with blanks to be filled.
- Enter basic information like name, date of birth, father’s name, contact address, phone/ mobile number, academic details, etc in the page.
- Application number or registration number is provided to create a password.
- Re-confirm the created password.
- Check the Username and Password created.
- An OTP is created to confirm the login credentials.
How to fill the IBSAT 2023 Application form?
Candidates are given simple steps to be followed to fill IBSAT Application form 2023. They are:
- Make sure IBSAT 2023 Registration is completed before filling the application form.
- Click on ‘’Apply Now’’ in the Home page.
- A new window opens with relevant blanks to be filled.
- Enter with basic information on the blanks with name, date of birth, father’s name, academic details, contact address, phone/mobile number, etc.
- Candidates should enter the category they belong as economically weaker section, below poverty line, reserved category (SC/ST), Physically handicapped, etc.
- Once all the basic information entered and checked correct. Click the ‘’Save’’ button. Proceed further.
- Once all basic information is entered, candidates should upload required documents like mark sheets of class 10, 12 and Graduation, provisional certificate, degree certificate, etc.
- Choose IBSAT Exam centre 2023 from the list of exam centres allotted by NTA on the main portal.
Step 3: Documents to be Submitted for IBSAT Registration 2023
The following documents are needed to submit without fail to Register IBSAT 2023. They are:
- Class 10, 12 and Graduation mark sheets.
- Provisional certificate of Graduation
- Degree certificate
- Caste certificate (If any)
- Scanned specimen of Signature in desired format
- Scanned copy of photograph in desired format
Step 4: IBSAT 2023 Application Form
- Application form Rs. 1800/- is collected at the time of submitting application form.
- Payment is made through any one of the desired modes like Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Before making the payment, it is necessary to check all the details entered correctly.
Step: 5. Print Out IBSAT Registration 2023 form
A confirmation mail is sent through the registered email ID of candidates, once the IBSAT 2023 Application form is submitted. Take a print out of the confirmed IBSAT Application form 2023 for future reference.
Also read | ICFAI Business School List
Web Browser required to fill IBSAT Application 2023
Aspirants can Register IBSAT 2023 using any one of the following web browsers. They are:
- Google chrome 3.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above
- Internet Explorer 8 and Above
Eligibility Required to IBSAT 2023 Registration
ICFAI foundation or Higher Education has set IBSAT Eligibility criteria 2023 that are needed to be fulfilled. IBSAT Registration 2023 is cancelled on failing to meet eligibility. They are:
- Aspirants should have completed 15 years of regular education minimum (10+2+3) or (10+2+4) basis.
- UG completion in any discipline is mandatory. Graduation may be a 3-year course or 4-year course. Make sure candidates have finished schooling up to class 12 on a regular basis.
- Aspirants pursuing final year graduation may also apply for IBSAT 2023 Registration online.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 50% of marks in UG programme. For final year aspirants, marks sheets of final year should be submitted at the time of MBA/PGPM admission.
- Make sure the medium of Graduation is in English.
Documents Saved for Future Purpose
Few documents are needed to be saved for further official purposes. They are
- Confirmation mail of IBSAT Application form 2023 submitted.
- A copy of IBSAT 2023 Application fee receipt
How to Recover IBSAT Registration 2023 Username or Password?
Applicants may forget IBSAT 2023 Registration username or password occasionally. It is possible to recover the forgotten login credentials. Follow the steps:
- Visit the official site, ibsindia.org.
- Select ‘’Register’’ tab
- Click ‘’forgot ID’’ or ‘’forgot Password’’
- Enter application or registration number provided at the time of IBSAT Registration 2023
- Create new ‘’username’’ or ‘’password’’
- Confirm it. Now, lost or forgotten Username or Password is recovered successfully.
IBSAT Registration 2023 Correction Window
Correction window of IBSAT Registration 2023 opens a few days after submitting IBSAT Application 2023. Candidates can check the submitted Application form IBSAT 2023 once again to find any errors.
Make required changes on the IBSAT Application form 2023 and save the PDF Document. Once again take a print out of the IBSAT 2023 Application form that is edited. Finally Click the ‘’submit’’ button to update the application status. Make changes before the last date.
What Next After IBSAT Registration 2023?
Once Registration and Application for IBSAT 2023 is completed, the authority will provide IBSAT admit card 2023 download facility before the exam date. Candidates should start preparing for the written examination. Aspirants should follow the IBSAT Exam syllabus 2023 for preparing the written exam. Choose books that are of simple language and updated IBSAT Exam syllabus 2023. Take several mock tests to ace up your exam preparation.
FAQs Related to IBSAT 2023 Registration
How to register for IBST 2023?
Candidates may prefer online mode for IBSAT Registration 2023. Check out the official site for steps to register.
How to select the IBSAT Exam centre 2023?
Candidates may choose a suitable exam centre ideal or nearby to their resident area from the list of exam centres. About 95 exam centres are allocated by ICFAI Foundation for Higher education.
What is the fee for IBSAT Registration 2023?
Candidates must pay Rs. 1800/- through any one desired mode of payment to register for IBSAT 2023.