IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023: IBSAT 2023 exam will be conducted by ICFAI Business School in the month of December 2023. IBSAT is a computer based online aptitude test of multiple choice questions. Through IBSAT, students will get the admission opportunity for MBA/ PGMD/ PhD programme into various IBSAT participating institutes.
IBSAT 2023 Exam Eligibility Highlights
To apply for IBSAT 2023, the exam authority ICFAI Business School has set down some eligibility criteria, must be fulfilled by every student. If any student is unable to fulfil any single eligibility criteria of IBSAT 2023, he/she will not be able to fill up the application form.
So before applying, you should know the IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 to avoid the rejection of application. Below, we have provided the IBSAT 2023 Eligibility criteria. Read the complete article, don’t miss any single information.
|IBSAT 2023 application start date||First week of July 2023|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Business School|
|IBSAT Exam Date 2023||December 2023|
|IBSAT result 2023 date||January 2024 (expected)|
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
When it is about the eligibility criteria of IBSAT 2023, the criteria are not so hard to fulfil. IBSAT Exam authority has set down some simple eligibility criteria for IBSAT exam 2023. Any candidate who will satisfy the eligibility criteria of IBSAT 2023, will be able for IBSAT exam.
The IBSAT exam eligibility criteria 2023 is mainly about the qualification, obtained marks and previous course language of the candidates. The IBSAT exam 2023 eligibility criteria is different for MBA and PhD courses. Below, the eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2023 is discussed separately for MBA and PhD courses.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria for MBA/ PGDM Programme
The candidates who want to apply for MBA/PGDM courses, should check the Eligibility Criteria of ISBAT 2023 before they apply. For MBA/PGDM courses the IBSAT 2023 criteria are –
- Every candidate who want to apply for IBSAT 2023 MBA / PGDM exam, must have a bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks obtained in any discipline.
- Candidate should have studied a minimum 15 years of regular education on basis 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- All candidates medium of instruction in their graduation must be in English language.
- Those candidates, whose medium of graduation was not in English language, have to submit their IELTS or TOEFL or NELT score.
- The candidates who are in their final year of bachelor’s degree, they are also eligible as per IBSAT exam eligibility criteria 2023.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria for PhD Programme
Candidates who want to apply for IBSAT exam 2023 PhD programme, must have fulfil the given Eligibility criteria for IBSAT 2023.
- Every candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in their Marksheet.
- The medium of instructor must be English in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate should follow this criteria as per their Bachelor’s degree Specialization.
- a.) Candidates must have passed their PG programme from UGC approved universities with 55% or more marks with specialization in management courses.
- b.) Candidates must have passed their PG (Full time) programme from UGC approved universities with minimum 55% marks with the specialization in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce / Sociology/ Psychology/ Public Administration or related disciplines.
- Candidates having a professional qualification, such as CWA/CA/CFA/CS with 55% marks are also included in IBSAT exam 2023 eligibility criteria.
Note that, those candidates who have completed their graduation or post graduation as a part time basis or distance basis are not eligible for the IBSAT 2023 examination.
- IBSAT Admit Card 2023 Download
- TS ICET MBA Eligibility
- CAT Minimum Marks Eligibility
- XAT Eligibility 2023
- MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
FAQs Related to IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
What is the age limit in IBSAT 2023 eligibility criteria?
There is no age limit in the IBSAT 2023 examination. The candidates who fulfil the above criteria will be eligible for the IBSAT 2023 examination.
Is there any policy of reservation in IBSAT exam eligibility criteria 2023?
No. There is no reservation policy for anyone. For SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates the eligibility criteria of IBSAT exam 2023 will be the same.
Can I apply for IBSAT exam 2023 if I have done my bachelor’s in my local language?
Yes, but for that situation you have to submit your TOEFL or NELT or IELTS score to be eligible for the exam.