Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2024: Department of Science and Technology (DST) is the official authority that is responsible for conducting Inspire scholarship program. The Inspire scholarship 2024 application form has been released by authorities on the official website, i.e., inspire.gov.in.
Application Link: Apply Online Here.
Last date is November 30, 2023
In order to be eligible, the candidates are required to fill out the Inspire scholarship application form 2024 by providing the correct details. The candidates will also be required to attach certain documents like the 12th mark sheet, photograph, etc. Read the entire article below to know more about the Inspire scholarship application form 2024.
Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2024 – Dates
The dates related to Inspire scholarship 2024 application form are given below in the table. The candidates can check the same below.
|Inspire scholarship registration start date
|September 10, 2023
|Inspire scholarship registration last date
|November 30, 2023
|Inspire scholarship merit list release date
|To be notified
The main purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance based on the academic performances of the students so that they can pursue higher education courses. There will be no selection test for the scholarship, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the previous academic session.
Who can Fill Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2024?
Before filling out the Inspire scholarship 2024 application form, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria. They should make sure if they are eligible for the same or not. To check the eligibility criteria refer to the points below.
- The age of candidates must be between 17-22 years of age.
- The candidates must be enrolled in a regular degree course in Basic Sciences.
- Students’ performance on the Class 12 Board test must meet the cut-off marks set by the authorities for the State or Central Board Examination in 2024.
- Performance of students in any of the competitive exams listed below inside the designated cutoff levels:
- JEE (Main): Top 10,000 Rank as per Common Merit List(CML)
- JEE (Advanced): Top 10,000 Rank as per Common Merit List(CML)
- NEET for Medical: Top 10,000 Rank as per Common Merit List(CML)
- Recipient of numerous scholarships and awards, including Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) Scholars, International Olympiad Medalists, and All National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholars.
How to Fill Out the Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2024?
In order to fill out the Inspire scholarship application form, the candidates can follow the below given easy points and get themselves eligible for the same. The steps are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Inspire scholarship, inspire.gov.in.
- After landing on the website, click on the ‘New Registration’ option.
- On a new page Inspire scholarship application form 2024 will be displayed.
- Now, the candidates are required to fill out the application form properly and enter the captcha.
- After completing the form click on the ‘submit’ option.
- Students will now receive a user id, password, and activation link on the registered mobile number.
- Click on the activation link to activate your account and log in using the given credentials.
- Now, scan the required documents.
- Find the “Scholarship” link, click “Apply for Scholarship,” complete the form, and then hit the “Submit” button.
- The students must scan and save all the documents after submitting the form.
- Re-login, click the scholarship link, complete the necessary fields, and submit.
- For future use, note down the reference number or IVR number.
What are the Documents Required while Filling Out the Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2024?
The documents which need to be submitted while filling out the application form are given below along with the size and format. They must make sure to submit the required documents to be considered for admission.
|Name of the document
|Passport size photograph
|Cast certificate (if required)
|Eligibility note/advisory note if provided by state/central board
|Marksheet of class 12
|Class 10 mark sheet for the proof of birth certificate
|Certificate specifying Rank or Award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE/ International Olympic Medallists [If the student is eligible under this criteria]
|Endorsement Form signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University
|Any other supporting documents
Duration and Amount of Inspire Scholarship 2024
- Students who qualify for scholarships will get a yearly scholarship payment of Rs. 80,000.
- The scholarship recipient would receive Rs. 60,000 in cash each year. Additionally, there is a summer attachment cost of Rs. 20,000/- that will only be paid to students who complete summer research projects.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the chosen students for up to five years, beginning with the first year of their integrated M.S. or M.Sc. or B.Sc./B.Sc.(Hons)/BS program or until the course is finished.
- One of the most crucial elements is that the student’s success in the course will solely determine whether the scholarship is renewed.
Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2024 – Courses Covered
The following courses are covered by the scholarship.
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Oceanic Sciences.
FAQs Related to Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2024
How will one receive the scholarship amount?
The amount will be transferred to the candidate’s SBI account through DBT.
How will I be informed about my selection?
The candidates are required to keep checking their web portal for any provisional letter.
What is the duration of INSPIRE-SHE?
The scholarship is valid for a period of 5 years.