JEE Advanced Registration 2023 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)aided by Joint Admission Board conducts the exam. The exam body will release the JEE Advanced 2023 Application form after official notification. Candidates who fulfills the JEE Advanced eligibility criteria can apply for the JEE Advanced 2023 Application form.
One of the seven zones of IIT such as IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay and IIT Roorkee will be the exam conducting authority of JEE Advanced 2023. Read the article to check the steps to apply for the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria, etc.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2023 Dates
JEE Advanced 2023 is conducted once in a year. IIT Campus will release the JEE Advanced Registration 2023 on the official site. Check out the important dates:
JEE Advanced Registration 2023 Dates
|Start of JEE Advanced Registration||Last of May 2023|
|Last Date to submit JEE Advanced Registration||First week of June 2023|
|Last Date to pay JEE Advanced application fee||Second Week of June 2023|
|JEE Advanced Admit card release||Second week of June 2023|
|JEE Advanced Exam 2023 Date||Third Week of June 2023|
|Answer key of JEE Advanced 2023||Fourth Week of June 2023|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Result Date||First week of July 2023|
Who Can Fill the JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form?
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) sets eligibility criteria to fill the JEE Advanced Registration 2023. Read out the eligibility criteria:
- Age: Candidates should have been born on or after October 1998 for General or OBC category. For SC/ST/PWD categories, candidates should have been born on or after 1993.
- Education: Completion of 10+2 from recognised education institute for first time in 2022 or 2023.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have scored a minimum 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 academic qualification.
- Nationality: Citizens of India are able to apply for the JEE Advanced 2023 Application form. Foreign Nationals are applied to the Special Seat quota system.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates are given two consecutive chances to appear for JEE Advanced exams. Those candidates who applied but not appeared for the exam the previous year are also applying for repeated counts.
- JEE Main Excellence: Candidates those who ranked in Top 2.5 Lakhs in JEE Mains exam are eligible for JEE Advanced Exam.
JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form Highlights
Read the facts of JEE Advanced Registration 2023 below:
- Students should Register for the JEE Advanced Application 2023 form.
- Login credentials are created once Registration is completed.
- Open from the official site the JEE Advanced 2023 Application form
- Enter all the fields with relevant details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Take a print out of the JEE Advanced Registration 2023.
- JEE Advanced Syllabus Chapter wise 2023
- JEE Advanced Mock Test free download
- IIT Advanced OMR Sheet PDF download
How to Fill the JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form?
Candidates should follow the steps while filling and submitting JEE Advanced Registration 2023:
- Form Filling
- Upload Documents
- Pay Application Fee
- Take a Print out
Step: 1. JEE Advanced 2023 Registration
- Go to the official site www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Click ‘Apply Now’ in the Home page
- Enter basic information Name, Date of birth, Email ID, Phone Number, etc
- A Registration Number is sent to the registered Mail ID.
- Create a Password and confirm it.
- Login credential is created.
- Registration process is completed.
Step: 2 JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form Filling
- Log on to the official site to view the application form.
- Input valid details in the blanks.
- Upload required documents including academic, personal details, Photographs, Signature specimen, etc.
- Make the application fee payment through fund transfer.
- Take a print out.
Step: 3 Upload Documents For JEE Advanced Registration 2023
The following documents are required to be uploaded to complete form filling process:
- Class 12 Mark sheet/ certificate
- Recent Photograph
- Class 10 Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Signature specimen
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Step: 4 JEE Advanced Application 2023 Form Fee
Candidates who apply for JEE Advanced Exam 2023 should pay the application form fee through any one of the desired modes.
- Debit card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- RUPAY/ International Cards
Check out JEE Advanced Application 2023 Form fee from the table:
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|General candidates||Rs. 2800|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 1400|
|Female (All categories)||Rs. 1400|
|SAARC Candidates||USD 75|
|Non- SAARC candidates||USD 150|
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|Indian Candidates||USD 75|
|SAARC Candidates||USD 150|
|Non- SAARC Candidates||USD 150|
Step: 5 Print Out of JEE Advanced Application 2023 Form
Candidates who successfully completed submitting the JEE Advanced Registration 2023 should take the print out. A confirmation mail is sent to the candidates after submitting a filled in application form. Take a print out of the confirmation mail for future references.
JEE Advanced 2023 Application Correction Window
Aspirants should check the JEE Advanced Application Form 2023 one or two times before clicking the ‘submit’ button. The exam conducting body has set no provisions to edit or alter the JEE Advanced Registration 2023. In other words, there is no activation of the correction window for JEE Advanced 2023 application form to edit or alter the details once entered.
What Next After the JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form?
Candidates who submitted the JEE Advanced Registration 2023 are sent with JEE Advanced Admit card 2023 through their registered email ID. Candidates can download the admit card using login credentials.
- JEE Advanced rank predictor category wise
- JEE Advanced College Predictor no Login
- JEE Advanced 2023 Seat Allotment
- JEE Advanced 2023 Topper List
FAQs Related to JEE Advanced Registration 2023
Who releases the JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form?
Either one of the seven zones of IIT aided under JAB will release the JEE Advanced 2023 Application form.
What is the last date to submit JEE Advanced Registration 2023?
Candidates can submit the filled in JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form before the first week of June 2023.
What is the last date to pay the JEE Advanced Application 2023 form fee?
Candidates can pay the JEE Advanced 2023 Application form fee before the second week of June 2023.