KCET Admit card 2024 – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET 2024 admit card in the second week of May 2024. The candidates can download KCET Admit card 2024 from the official website. KCET Hall ticket 2024 is a very important document to appear for the written examination.
KCET Admit card 2024 Download Link
KCET Admit card 2024 Important Dates
Check the events and dates of KCET 2024 Admit card for references:
|Release of KCET 2024 Admit card||May 11, 2024 (Expected)|
|KCET 2024 Exam dates||May 2024|
How to Download the KCET 2024 Admit card?
Follow the steps below to download KCET admit card 2024. It is released by Karnataka Examination Authority.
- Log on to the official website KEA: www.kea.kar.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Admit Card Download’ link
- Enter input details like Username and Password/ Date of Birth
- A new screen will display the KCET Admit card 2024.
- Check the personal details entered correctly on the admit card.
- Save and click Download.
- Take a printout of the PDF.
Details to be checked in KCET Admit card 2024
The following details need to be checked on the admit card. Candidates should beware of any mistakes found:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth’
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Date, Time & Venue of the examination.
- Category of the examination.
- Exam instructions
- Recent photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate.
How to Resolve Discrepancies on KCET Admit Card 2024?
Mistakes existing on the KCET 2024 admit card are occasional. Candidates can resolve the discrepancies by contacting the KEA.
- Contact Number – 080 – 23460460
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things To Remember While Downloading KCET Admit card 2024
The following things are required to be remembered while executing the admit card download. They are:
- Uninterrupted internet connection
- Working condition of the printer.
- Input credentials to view and download KCET 2024 Admit card.
- Never forget to take several copies.
How to Recover the Forgotten ID or Password to Download KCET Admit card 2024?
To forget the Username or password is quite human nature. But to recover the same is simple follow the technical steps:
- Log on to the input page of official portal KEA
- Enter application number/ Registration Number provided at the time of Registration.
- Create a new password/username and confirm it.
- Re-confirm the password or Username.
- Now the forgotten ID or password is recovered.
- Input the new credentials to login.
Items to be Carried to KCET 2024 Exam Hall
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has allowed/ suggested bringing the following things to the KCET Exam hall 2024. They are:
- Black/ blue ballpoint pen.
- Drinking water bottle
- Personal Sanitizing items like face masks, sanitizers, etc.
- Required Documents.
Documents Required to be carried to the KCET Exam Hall
The following documents are essential to carry to the KCET 2024 Exam Hall. they are:
- A copy of KCET 2024 Admit card
- Any one Government Approved ID like Aadhar card/ voter ID/ Driving Licence/ PAN CARD/ Passport, etc
- Caste Certificate
- ID with photograph issued by an education institution.
Things not to be Carried to KCET Admit card 2024
There are few things that are not to be carried to the KCET 2024 Exam hall. They are:
- Digital Calculator or ordinary calculator
- Electronic gadgets like smart phones, smart watches, wrist bands, iPads, etc.
- KCET books and study materials.
- JEE Main Admit Card 2024
- JEE Advanced 2024 Admit Card
- SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2024
- BITSAT Admit Card 2024 Download
- VITEEE Admit Card 2024
FAQs Related to KCET Admit card 2024
When will the KCET 2024 Admit card be released?
Karnataka Examination Authority will release the KCET Admit card 2024 in the last week of May 2024 through the official site.
How to download the KCET 2024 Admit card from the official site?
Input credentials are provided to the candidates at the time of application/Registration. Using the login credentials, candidates can download the KCET 2024 Admit card.