KEAM Exam 2023: The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) is responsible for conducting the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) 2023. The candidates will be given admission on the basis of the KEAM entrance exam 2023.
This entrance exam will provide admission to various UG courses such as Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Medical and allied sciences in the state of Kerala. Candidates interested in the KEAM exam 2023 are required to fill up the application forms and get their registration done. To know more in detail about the KEAM Exam 2023 read through the article below.
KEAM Exam 2023 Dates
The important exam dates of the KEAM 2023 exam are given below. Candidates can check the same and keep a track of the dates so that they don’t miss anything in the future.
|Online registration||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to register||2nd week of May 2023|
|Admit card||2nd week of June 2023|
|KEAM exam date||4th week of June 2023|
|Final answer key release date||July 2023|
|Result declaration||4th week of July 2023|
|Rank card release||2nd week of August 2023|
|Counseling Process||September 2023|
KEAM Exam 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Kerela Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) 2023|
|Conducting Body||The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Category||Professional Degree Courses|
KEAM 2023 Application Form
In order to appear in the KEAM 2023 exam, the candidates are required to fill up the application forms and get themselves registered. The application forms are to be filled out online by visiting the official website of KEAM, www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
To fill out the application form the candidates can follow the following steps as follows:
- Visit the official website of KEAM.
- Access the application form by clicking on the link which says, ‘Application form 2023.’
- Now, the candidates are required to fill up the application forms by providing certain details, such as name, parent’s name, educational qualifications, etc.
- After filling out the application form, the candidates are required to upload the required documents which is the passport size photograph and the signature in the prescribed format.
- The candidates are now required to pay the application form fees with the help of their debit card, credit card, or net banking. The application form fees according to the category are as follows:
KEAM Application Form Fees
|Courses||General category||SC category|
|Architecture/ Medical & Allied/ Both||500||200|
|Engineering/ B.Pharm/ Both||700||300|
|All of the above||900||400|
- After submitting the application form fees candidates can submit the application forms.
KEAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the KEAM exam 2023 are as follows:
- Nationality: Unless otherwise specified, admission is limited to Indian citizens. For the specific purpose of admission, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Nationals of India (OCI) shall also be considered equally with Indian citizens.
- Age: Candidates must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2020. For engineering, architecture, and B.Pharm courses, there is no maximum age limit. The maximum age shall be as stated in the NEET (UG)-2023 Information Bulletin for Medical and Allied courses.
- For MBBS, BDS, BSMS courses: Applicants must have completed their Higher Secondary Examinations in Kerala or an equivalent exam and received a minimum of 50% in biology or biotechnology and a total of 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology or biotechnology to be eligible.
- For BAMS/ BHMS/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Agri./ B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry/ B.F.Sc. courses: Applicants must have completed their Higher Secondary Examinations in Kerala or an equivalent exam and received a minimum of 50% in biology and a total of 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- For BUMS courses: The applicants must have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations in Kerala or an equivalent exam with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50% in biology and 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- For B.V.Sc. & AH courses: Candidates who received a minimum of 50% in the combined subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their Higher Secondary Examinations in Kerala or an equivalent exam are eligible to apply.
KEAM 2023 Syllabus
The candidates are required to prepare for the KEAM exam 2023 according to the KEAM syllabus. The syllabus contains all the necessary topics which will be asked in the examination. The questions are asked strictly according to the syllabus. The candidates can check the syllabus below.
KEAM Syllabus 2023
|Mathematics||Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics, Geometry, and Calculus.|
|Physics||Units and Measurements, Gravitation, Motion in One Dimension, Motion In Two & Three Dimensions, Laws Of Motion, Waves, Mechanics Of Solids & Fluids, Dual Nature Of Matter, And Radiations, Atomic Nucleus, Electromagnetic Induction, And Alternating Current, etc.|
|Chemistry||Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure, States Of Matter, Periodic Properties Of Elements And Hydrogen, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, etc.|
The exam pattern of the same is given below. Candidates can check the same below.
|Mode of exam||Offline mode only.|
|Sections||Two sections:Paper 1 – Physics and Chemistry Paper 2 – Mathematics|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Objective type and Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||120 questions in each paper|
|Marking Scheme||Every correct answer – 4 marksEvery incorrect answer – 1 mark|
KEAM Number of Questions and Marks
|Papers||Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||120||480|
On the CEE’s official website, cee.kerala.gov.in, you can download the admit card for the entrance exam. To download the admit card, aspirants will need to input their application number and birthdate. They must print off their admit card to bring with them to the testing location. Before the deadline for downloading the admission card, any discrepancy should be fixed.
KEAM 2023 Answer Key
The final KEAM 2023 answer key will be made available on the official website by the Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates will be able to view the KEAM 2023 final answer key in PDF format. Before the deadline, candidates may voice their reservations to the KEAM answer key. Aspirants may verify the accurate responses to the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical exam 2023 with the aid of the KEAM answer key 2023.
KEAM Exam 2023 Results
The CEE will announce the candidates’ results on its official website as well as any additional websites it notifies. A merit list of the qualified candidates will be created based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and other variables (different for different courses). Additionally, a rank list will be posted on the official website.
There will be separate merit lists created for various courses. The candidates will be asked to take part in the centralized allotment process according to their placement on the merit list.
KEAM Exam 2023 Counseling
The single window system will be used to conduct KEAM 2023 counseling sessions, possibly in May 2023. The list of colleges the candidates would like to attend must be completed.
For the purpose of verifying the credentials of the candidates, provided documents, a centralized allocation procedure will be used. After the completion of verification, KEAM Seat Allotment 2023 will be completed and eligible candidates will get their seats.
FAQs related to KEAM Exam 2023
When will the KEAM exam 2023 start?
The KEAM Exam 2023 will start in the 4th week of June 2023.
Can the application form be submitted in offline mode?
No, the application form is to be submitted in online mode.
What will be the mode of examination?
The KEAM exams will be conducted through offline mode only.