KEAM Exam 2024: The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) is responsible for conducting the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) 2024. The candidates will be given admission on the basis of the KEAM entrance exam 2024.
This entrance exam will provide admission to various UG courses such as Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Medical and allied sciences in the state of Kerala. Candidates interested in the KEAM exam 2024 are required to fill up the application forms and get their registration done. To know more in detail about the KEAM Exam 2024 read through the article below.
KEAM Exam 2024 Dates
The important exam dates of the KEAM 2024 exam are given below. Candidates can check the same and keep a track of the dates so that they don’t miss anything in the future.
|Last date to register
|May 4, 2024
|KEAM exam date
|May 17, 2024
|Final answer key release date
|4th week of May 2024
|Rank card release
KEAM Exam 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam
|Kerela Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) 2023
|Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE)
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|Professional Degree Courses
KEAM 2024 Application Form
In order to appear in the KEAM 2024 exam, the candidates are required to fill up the application forms and get themselves registered. The application forms are to be filled out online by visiting the official website of KEAM, www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
To fill out the application form the candidates can follow the following steps as follows:
- Visit the official website of KEAM.
- Access the application form by clicking on the link which says, ‘Application form 2024.’
- Now, the candidates are required to fill up the application forms by providing certain details, such as name, parent’s name, educational qualifications, etc.
- After filling out the application form, the candidates are required to upload the required documents which is the passport size photograph and the signature in the prescribed format.
- The candidates are now required to pay the application form fees with the help of their debit card, credit card, or net banking. The application form fees according to the category are as follows:
KEAM Application Form Fees
|Architecture/ Medical & Allied/ Both
|Engineering/ B.Pharm/ Both
|All of the above
- After submitting the application form fees candidates can submit the application forms.
KEAM 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the KEAM exam 2024 are as follows:
- Nationality: Unless otherwise specified, admission is limited to Indian citizens. For the specific purpose of admission, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Nationals of India (OCI) shall also be considered equally with Indian citizens.
- Age: Candidates must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2024. For engineering, architecture, and B.Pharm courses, there is no maximum age limit. The maximum age shall be as stated in the NEET (UG)-2024 Information Bulletin for Medical and Allied courses.
- For MBBS, BDS, BSMS courses: Applicants must have completed their Higher Secondary Examinations in Kerala or an equivalent exam and received a minimum of 50% in biology or biotechnology and a total of 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology or biotechnology to be eligible.
- For BAMS/ BHMS/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Agri./ B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry/ B.F.Sc. courses: Applicants must have completed their Higher Secondary Examinations in Kerala or an equivalent exam and received a minimum of 50% in biology and a total of 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- For BUMS courses: The applicants must have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations in Kerala or an equivalent exam with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50% in biology and 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- For B.V.Sc. & AH courses: Candidates who received a minimum of 50% in the combined subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their Higher Secondary Examinations in Kerala or an equivalent exam are eligible to apply.
KEAM 2024 Syllabus
The candidates are required to prepare for the exam according to the KEAM syllabus. The syllabus contains all the necessary topics which will be asked in the examination. The questions are asked strictly according to the syllabus. The candidates can check the syllabus below.
KEAM Syllabus 2024
|Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics, Geometry, and Calculus.
|Units and Measurements, Gravitation, Motion in One Dimension, Motion In Two & Three Dimensions, Laws Of Motion, Waves, Mechanics Of Solids & Fluids, Dual Nature Of Matter, And Radiations, Atomic Nucleus, Electromagnetic Induction, And Alternating Current, etc.
|Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure, States Of Matter, Periodic Properties Of Elements And Hydrogen, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, etc.
The exam pattern of the same is given below. Candidates can check the same below.
|Mode of exam
|Offline mode only.
Paper 1 – Physics and Chemistry
Paper 2 – Mathematics
|Duration of the exam
|2 hours and 30 minutes
|Type of Questions
|Objective type and Multiple Choice Questions
|Number of Questions
|120 questions in each paper
|Every correct answer – 4 marks
Every incorrect answer – 1 mark
KEAM Number of Questions and Marks
|No. of questions
|Physics and Chemistry
From the CEE’s official website, cee.kerala.gov.in, you can download the admit card for the entrance exam in the first week of May 2024. To download the admit card, aspirants will need to input their application number and birthdate. They must print off their admit card to bring with them to the testing location. Before the deadline for downloading the admission card, any discrepancy should be fixed.
KEAM 2024 Answer Key
The final KEAM 2024 answer key will be made available on the official website by the Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates will be able to view the KEAM 2024 final answer key in PDF format.
Before the deadline, candidates may voice their reservations to the KEAM answer key. Aspirants may verify the accurate responses to the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical exam 2024 with the aid of the KEAM answer key 2024.
KEAM Exam 2024 Results
The CEE will announce the candidates’ results on its official website as well as any additional websites it notifies. A merit list of the qualified candidates will be created based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and other variables (different for different courses). Additionally, a rank list will be posted on the official website.
There will be separate merit lists created for various courses. The candidates will be asked to take part in the centralized allotment process according to their placement on the merit list.
KEAM Exam 2024 Counseling
The single window system will be used to conduct KEAM 2024 counseling sessions, possibly in May 2024. The list of colleges the candidates would like to attend must be completed.
For the purpose of verifying the credentials of the candidates, provided documents, a centralized allocation procedure will be used. After the completion of verification, KEAM Seat Allotment 2024 will be completed and eligible candidates will get their seats.
FAQs related to KEAM Exam 2024
When will the KEAM exam 2024 start?
The KEAM Exam 2024 will be conducted tentatively on May 17, 2024.
Can the application form be submitted in offline mode?
No, the application form is to be submitted in online mode.
What will be the mode of examination?
The KEAM exams will be conducted through offline mode only.