Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2023 – DHSE Kerala will announce the Kerala +2 syllabus 2023 for Science, Commerce and Arts streams on the official website.Students pursuing class 12th should go through the entire plus two syllabus 2023 Kerala board, as the final examination will have questions from the units and topics itself.
Students must cover the entire Kerala +2 syllabus 2023 by the release of Kerala plus two exam time table 2023 and thereafter start revision. Below, you can find more information about Kerala plus two syllabus 2023 such as steps to download the syllabus, release date of syllabus and more.
Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2023 Release date
The Kerala HSE Syllabus 2023 of second year will be released after one month of successful completion of Higher Secondary Examination 2023.
|Release date||May 2023|
|Exam date||March 2023|
How to download Kerala plus two syllabus 2023?
Students can download the kerala plus two syllabus 2023 by following the given points:
- Visit the official website, dhsekerala.gov.in.
- Find and click on the “DHSE Examination Syllabus 2023” link.
- Search your subject and open the respective link.
- The Kerala Board 12th Syllabus 2023 will be displayed on your screen.
- You can take a printout of the Kerala plus two exam syllabus 2023 if needed.
Where to download Kerala plus two syllabus 2023?
Students will be able to Download Kerala DHSE Syllabus 2023 at dhsekerala.gov.in. The date of announcement of Syllabus 2023 for Kerala plus two is May, 2023.
Students are advised to visit the official website for any sort of additional information in respect of Kerala HSE Syllabus 2023.
Plus Two Syllabus 2023 Kerala Board
Students can view the previous year syllabus of some subjects just for reference.
Kerala plus two syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2023 for Physics
|Electric Charges and Fields||4 Marks|
|Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||4 Marks|
|Current Electricity||6 Marks|
|Wave Optics||4 Marks|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||3 Marks|
|Semiconductor Devices||5 Marks|
|Communication System||3 Marks|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism||5 Marks|
|Magnetism and Matter||3 Marks|
|Electromagnetic Induction||3 Marks|
|Alternating Current||4 Marks|
|Electromagnetic waves||2 Marks|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instruments||7 Marks|
Kerala Plus Two Biology Syllabus 2023
Zoology & Botany are the integral parts of biology syllabus 2023, We have provided Kerala 12th syllabus 2023 for both of them below.
|Human Reproduction||10 Marks|
|Reproductive Health||3 Marks|
|Principles of Inheritance And Variation||5 Marks|
|Molecular Basis of Inheritance||6 Marks|
|Human Health and Disease||4 Marks|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||2 Marks|
|Biodiversity & Conservation||3 Marks|
|Reproduction in organisms||2 Marks|
|Environmental Issues||4 Marks|
|Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants||5 Marks|
|Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production||3 Marks|
|Biotechnology: Principles and Processes||4 Marks|
|Biotechnology and its Applications||4 Marks|
|Organisms And Population||4 Marks|
Kerala Plus Two Commerce Syllabus 2023
Students can find Kerala 12th Commerce syllabus 2023 in the following sections.
Accountancy Part 1
- Chapter 1: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisation
- Chapter 2: Accounting for Partnership: Basic Concepts
- Chapter 3: Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – Admission 112 of a Partner
- Chapter 4: Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – 172 Retirement/Death of a Partner
- Chapter 5: Dissolution of Partnership Firm
Accountancy Part 2
- Chapter 1: Accounting for Share Capital
- Chapter 2: Issue and Redemption of Debentures
- Chapter 3: Financial Statements of a Company
- Chapter 4: Analysis of Financial Statement
- Chapter 5: Accounting Ratios
- Chapter 6: Cash Flow Statement
Business Studies Part 1
- Chapter 1: Nature and Significance of Management
- Chapter 2: Principles of Management
- Chapter 3: Business Environment
- Chapter 4: Planning
- Chapter 5: Organising
- Chapter 6: Staffing
- Chapter 7: Directing
- Chapter 8: Controlling
Business Studies Part 2
- Chapter 9: Financial Management
- Chapter 10: Financial Markets
- Chapter 11: Marketing
- Chapter 12: Consumer protection
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- Chapter 3: Production and Costs
- Chapter 4: The Theory of Firm Under Perfect Competition
- Chapter 5: Market Equilibrium
- Chapter 6: Non-Competitive Markets
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: National Income Accounting
- Chapter 3: Money and Banking
- Chapter 4: Determination of Income and Employment
- Chapter 5: Government Budget and Economy
- Chapter 6: Open Economy Macroeconomics
What after Kerala plus two 2023 syllabus releases?
After knowing the Kerala Plus two syllabus 2023, students need to be aware of the Kerala plus two mark distribution 2023 with the exam pattern of Kerala plus two exams, as given below. This exam pattern will be useful to make strategy to score well in plus two result 2023 Kerala board. Till the Kerala plus two 2023 syllabus releases, students can refer to the previous year exam pattern just for reference. This will make the student more confident for their upcoming examinations.
|Subject||Duration (In Hrs)||Total Marks||The Qualifying Score For TE||Overall Qualifying Score|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||–||100||18||30|
- Kerala SSLC time table 2023 PDF
- Kerala SSLC result 2022 school wise
- Kerala 10th Passing Marks 2023
- Kerala Plus One exam Result 2022
- Kerala 11th Class time table 2023
FAQs Related to Kerala Plus Two Syllabus 2023
Can I apply for change in Kerala +2 syllabus 2023?
No, students can not apply for change in the Class 12 Kerala board syllabus 2023.
Is Kerala board Malayalam syllabus 2023 different for arts and science stream?
No, the Kerala plus two Malayalam syllabus 2023 is same for all streams.
What are the total marks of Plus Two Kerala?
The total marks of Class 12 each subject are 100 which are further divided into theory marks and practical or internal assessment.