Maharashtra HSC Revaluation and Rechecking 2023 : Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education has published the Maharashtra HSC Result 2023 on May 25, 2023. The board has announced that if any candidate is unsatisfied with their 12th result, he/ she can apply for Maharashtra HSC verification of marks/ photocopy of answer sheets and revaluation of result.
Maharashtra HSC Result 2023 Rechecking and Revaluation Overview
In Maharashtra HSC Revaluation and Rechecking process, ‘totaling of marks’ and ‘answer copies’ will be rechecked. In this article, we are providing important details about Maharashtra 12th verification 2023, read the complete article to know more.
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Higher Secondary Examination|
|Exam conducting body||Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education|
|HSC exam date 2023 Maharashtra Board||February 2023|
|Maharashtra HSC Board Result date 2023||May 25, 2023|
|Official website for checking result||www.mahresult.nic.in 2023|
|Maharashtra HSC Rechecking 2023||After the Result|
Maharashtra Class 12 Result 2023 Rechecking Process
If any student is not satisfied with his/ her result, he/ she can apply for Maha HSC Rechecking 2023. There are three options in the Maharashtra HSC 2023 Revaluation and Rechecking Process. Those students who have the issue with ‘totaling of marks’, can apply for Maharashtra HSC Board Result Verification, those candidates who want to get photocopies of their answer sheets, they can apply for Maharashtra HSC photocopy of Answer Book. Below, we have discussed each category in detail.
Maharashtra Board HSC Result Verification 2023
To apply for Maharashtra 12th class result verification candidates need to know the following informations –
- After the declaration of Maharashtra Class 12th Result, students who are not satisfied with their marks and if they think that they may have some more marks, can apply for marks verification by filling Maharashtra HSC Result Verification form.
- In verification of students marks, only the ‘totalling of marks’ will be verified. If there is any increment of marks, it will be awarded to the candidates by publishing their result again.
- In this case, Students have to apply for verification by filling Maharashtra board HSC 2023 verification form.
- Students can apply through the official website Maharashtra Board HSC Rechecking 2023 – ‘verification.mh-hsc.ac.in’.
- Applying students will have to pay an application fee Rupees 50 per subject to fill up the verification form of Maharashtra HSC Rechecking 2023.
Maharashtra HSC Photocopy of Answer Book
Conditions and informations for gettingMaharashtra Class 12 photocopy of answer sheets –
- The students can ask for photocopies of the answer sheets for compulsory six subjects (other than class subjects). For this, the student himself or through the school can apply online through the board’s authorised website. For the subjects for which photocopies of the answer sheets are asked, it is necessary to fill all the subjects online at the same time. After applying once, you will not be able to apply again.
- Till 20 days from the date of declaration of result of the examination online, the students will be able to apply for the prescribed sample online through the official website of the board. The last date for the application will be declared on the day of the declaration of each examination.
- The information in the application for obtaining the photocopy should be completely filled, and if the prescribed fee is not paid, no action will be taken regarding giving the photocopy of the answer sheets.
- Fee of Rs.400/- per subject for photocopy of answer sheet can be paid through online mode (Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Net Banking).
- Before handing over the photocopies of the answer sheets, the marks are checked. After the marks are checked, the decision will be final and binding on the students. In this case, the student will be given a corrected mark sheet only after submitting the original mark sheet to the concerned departmental board.
- If an application is made for the photocopy of the answer sheet, there will be no need to make an independent application for the verification of the same subject and no action will be taken if such an independent application is made with the verification fee.
- It will be mandatory for the students coming to take the photocopy of the answer sheet along with the admit card of the examination (Hall ticket) / any identity card with photo and it will be mandatory to give access to the photocopy of the answer sheet.
Maharashtra HSC Revaluation and Rechecking
Students, not satisfied with their Maharashtra HSC result 2023 have the option to apply for revaluation of their answer sheets. To apply for Maharashtra HSC Re-evaluation 2023 know the following important details –
- In the Maharashtra HSC Result re-evaluation, the entire answer copy of a student will be checked once again.
- Those students who have applied for obtaining a photocopy of their answer sheet only can apply for Maharashtra 12th Result revaluation of the answer sheet.
- If the student has applied for re-evaluation, it is mandatory to carry the photocopies of the answer sheets within five working days from the date of receipt of the information from the concerned departmental board.
- i) Register post will apply for re-evaluation within five working days except seven days for post in case of requisition.
- ii) The photocopy of the answer sheet will be submitted within five days from the date of receipt.
- iii) In case of soft copy sent through email/signal site, application will be made within five days from the date of sending the soft copy from the departmental circle.
- Maharashtra HSC Revaluation form 2023 can be filled online through the official site of MSBSHSE ‘verification.mh-hsc.ac.in’.
- Re-evaluation can be applied for at most six subjects.
- Students have to pay an application fee of Rupees 300 for each subject for the Maharashtra HSC revaluation 2023.
- After completing the Maharashtra Board revaluation HSC, the marks of the candidates can be increased or decreased.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Class 12 Result Verification/ Photocopy of Answer Sheets/ Revaluation?
To apply for Maharashtra HSC Rechecking, candidates need to follow the given guidelines. The following process is applicable for all the requirements such as result verification, Photocopy of answer books and revaluation of result.
- First, visit the official website (Result rechecking website) ‘verification.mh-hsc.ac.in’.
- An interface will appear on the screen having all the options – verification, photocopy of answer books, re-evaluation of results.
- As per your requirement, click on any one option.
- A new page will open.
- Now you have to put your Maharashtra Board Seat Number and Mother’s Name.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Complete the further process step by step.
- Maharashtra 12th Syllabus 2023 PDF
- Maharashtra 12th Hall Ticket 2023 Download
- Maharashtra HSC Topper List 2023
- Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exam Form
- Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Time Table
- Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Result
FAQs Related to Mah HSC Result 2023 Revaluation and Rechecking
When will the Maharashtra HSC 2023 Rechecking and Revaluation form be available?
After the declaration of exam Results, the Maharashtra Board will release Maharashtra Class 12th Result 2023 Rechecking Form.
What are the fees to apply for Maharashtra HSC verification 2023?
Students who want to apply for Maharashtra HSC Result Verification 2023 have to pay a fee of Rs. 50 for each subject.
What are the fees to apply for Maharashtra HSC Revaluation 2023?
The fees of Maharashtra Class 12 Result Revaluation is Rupees 300 for each subject candidates want to apply for.