Maharashtra SSC Supplementary Exam Form and Admit Card 2022 – Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune will publish MSBSHSE SSC Supply exam form 2022 in July 2022 on the official website, mahahsscboard.in. Subsequently, MSBSHSE will also provide Maha SSC supplementary admit card 2022 online in July/August 2022, tentatively.
Soon after Maharashtra 10th SSC Result 2023 Date, MSBSHSE will release Maha class 10 supplementary form 2022. Students who failed to achieve Maha SSC passing marks, can appear in the MSBSHSE compartment exam. Continue reading to know about Maharashtra SSC Supplementary exam form 2022, steps to download Maha supply hall ticket 2022 and related details.
How to apply for Maha SSC Supplementary Exam 2022 online?
Students should fill out Maha 10th supply exam form 2022 online to apply for MSBSHSE compartment exam 2022:-
- Visit mahahsscboard.in, the official website of MSBSHSE.
- On the home page, a link to apply for the Maha supplementary exam test 2022 will be available.
- Click on the link and proceed to fill out SSC registration form 2022 Maharashtra Board for compartment exams.
- Carefully enter the required personal information, including the name, guardians name, date of birth, subjects, etc. Once all the information has been entered, review the form.
- Review all the information, you have provided once again and proceed to the required registration fee on the next page.
- Once the payment transaction is successful, take a printout of the completed Maharashtra 10th compartment registration form 2022.
Details to be filled in Maharashtra Board 2022 SSC Supply Registration Form
Students need to fill the following details in Maha Board 10th supplementary exam form 2022-
- Students name
- Parents/Guardians name
- Full Residential Address with Pincode
- Date of Birth
- Type of Candidate(Regular/Private)
- Subject Details
- Students Signature
- Students Photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Last Exam Seat No (For Repeaters Only)
- Payment details
Steps to download Maharashtra 10th class supplementary admit card 2022
Students can follow the below mentioned steps to check Maha supplementary admit card 2022 class 10:
- Visit the official web portal of Maharashtra Board, “mahahsscboard.in”.
- Click on the ‘SSC Hall Ticket’ link, from the ‘Maharashtra Board Latest Announcement‘ section of the home page.
- Enter your user name and password and click on submit.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Generate Admission Card (HTML)’.
- You will get a link Maharashtra class 10 hall ticket 2022 and school list.
- On the next page, you need to enter the seat number range by entering ‘first and last number’ from the school list.
- Download and take a printout of Maha SSC 2022 admit card for future reference.
Maharashtra Board supplementary hall ticket 2022- Important information
The online Maha Board SSC supplementary admit card 2022 are prescribed with specific details as below
- Exam name
- Medium of exam
- Exam centre
- Maharashtra SSC exam date 2023
- Divisional Board
- School number
- Student’s name
- Date of birth
- Type of candidate (Regular/Private)
- Mother’s name
- Student’s photograph
- Student’s signature
- Seat number (in words)
- Seat number (in digits)
- Subjects of Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2023
- Subject code
- SSC supply time table 2022 Maharashtra Board
- Important instructions
Important Instruction related to Maha 10th Supplementary hall ticket 2022
- All Maha SSC 2022 supplementary admit cards must be downloaded and printed by schools and distribute to their respective students. Once, Maha SSC hall tickets 2022 are generated, schools can download them till the end of the exam term.
- It is mandatory to carry Maharashtra SSC admit card 2022 to the exam hall as without a hall ticket no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall. keep admit card safe to check Maharashtra SSC Supplementary Result, once announced.
- In case, students find any incorrect details on Maha 2022 supply admit card, they immediately contact with their school authority and apply for correction.