MAT Answer Key 2023: All India Management Association (AIMA) will conduct the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for MBA/ PGDM admissions. MAT exam is held four times a year generally in the months of February, May, September and December.
As MAT is conducted four times a year, MAT answer key 2023 will be different for each slot. The answer key of MAT 2023 will in the PDF format. In this article we are providing detailed information about the MAT 2023 answer key, so read this article completely to know more.
MAT Answer Key 2023 Overview
Since, the MAT exam question paper is divided into some sections, so in the MAT 2023 Answer Key, answers of the questions will be published according to the MAT 2023 paper pattern.
|Examination Name||Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Conducting Body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|MAT exam periodicity||Four times in a year (February, May, September and December)|
|MAT Answer Key 2023 release date||After few days of examination|
|MAT result 2023 release dates||Within one month or next month of the examination date|
|MAT 2023 answer key release mode||Online Mode|
|MAT 2023 answer key format|
|Official website to check MAT 2023 Answer Key||mat.aima.in|
|MAT answer key 2023 type||Official Answer Key (by AIMA)Unofficial Answer Key (by Coaching Institutes)|
How to check answer key of MAT 2023?
The official answer key of MAT 2023 will be released by AIMA after few days of MAT exam on thier official website ‘mat.aima.in’. Also, MAT 2023 answer key (Unofficial) will be released by private coaching Institutes. Below, we are providing step by step process about ‘how to check and download Answer Key of MAT 2023’ from the official website. Follow the given answers
- Visit the official website of MAT exam 2023 – ‘mat.aima.in’
- Now, find the link of MAT answer key 2023 and click on it.
- Answer key MAT 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Answer key to check your answers
- Print Out a copy of the MAT 2023 answer key for future use.
MAT 2023 Answer Key PDF Download Links
|MAT answer key 2023 February||Available soon|
|MAT 2023 Answer key May||Available soon|
|MAT 2023 Answer Key September||Available soon|
|MAT Answer key 2023 December||Available soon|
How to Challenge Answer Key of MAT 2023?
There is a extra facility is there for MAT 2023 answer key, i.e., challenge the answer key. If any candidate is not satisfied with the MAT Answer key 2023 (or found any error in the answer key), can submit a objection to the Authorities. They will review the objection and then, if any updates needed in the MAT answer key 2023, authority will update.
How to Calculate Obtained Score through MAT Answer Key
By the answer key of MAT 2023, candidates can calculate their expected obtained marks in MAT exam 2023. To calculate the expected marks, follow the given steps :
- Step 1 : First of all, evaluate all correct and incorrect answers you gave in the exam.
- Step 2 : For each correct answer count 1 mark and add them.
- Step 3 : For each incorrect answer count 0.25 marks and add them.
- Step 4 : For unanswered questions, no marks will be added or deducted.
- Step 5 : Subtract the total marks for incorrect answers from the total marks of correct answers.
Example : Obtained Marks = 1×(number of correct answers) – 0.25×(number of incorrect answers)
MAT 2023 Marking Scheme
- For each correct answer : +1 mark
- For each incorrect answer : -0.25 marks
- For each Unanswered question : No Addition or Deduction of Marks
- MAT Eligibility 2023
- MAT 2023 Application Last Date
- MAT Admit Card 2023 Download
- MAT 2023 Selection Process
FAQs Related to MAT 2023 answer key
When will the MAT 2023 answer key be released?
MAT answer key 2023 will be released after a few days of the examination.
From where I can get the Answer key of MAT 2023?
The MAT 2023 result/ answer key will be available on the official website of the MAT exam. By visiting the site candidates can download the answer key of MAT 2023.
How many sections are there in the MAT 2023 answer key?
According to the question pattern, the MAT 2023 answer key will contain 5 sections.