GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
MAT 2024 Application Form: The All India Management Association (AIMA) will conduct the MAT 2024 online, Offline & Remote proctored basis. The MAT application form 2024 for December Session is released in the month of October 2023.
MAT Application December 2023 Link: Click Here!
MAT 2024 registration last date for PBT Mode is December 5, 2023 and the last date for CBT mode is two days before the exam. The MAT 2024 application fees is Rs 1950. Candidates may appear for the entrance exam more than one time and more than one mode. Application form fee for appearing two modes of exam is Rs 3100. They may reach out to official site (mat.aima.in) to get important dates and events of MAT 2024.
Important Dates for MAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates who are appearing for the MAT 2024 exam can refer to the dates given below. Candidates are required to start filling out the MAT 2024 application form as soon as the dates are released.
MAT Registration Dates December 2023 for PBT mode
|MAT Events||PBT Dates|
|MAT exam 2023 registration last date||December 5, 2023|
|Start date to download the MAT 2023 admit card||December 7, 2023|
|MAT 2023 exam date for PBT mode||December 9, 2023|
MAT Registration Dates December 2023 for CBT mode
|MAT Events||CBT 1 Dates||CBT 2 Dates|
|MAT exam 2023 registration last date||November 28, 2023||December 11, 2023|
|Start date to download the MAT 2023 admit card||November 30, 2023||December 13, 2023|
|MAT 2023 exam date for CBT mode||November 3, 2023||December 16, 2023|
MAT Registration September 2024 Dates (Expected)
|MAT PBT Registration release date||August 29, 2024|
|MAT PBT exam date||September 3, 2024|
|MAT CBT Registration release date||September 12, 2024|
|MAT CBT exam date||September 17, 2024|
|MAT IBT 1 Registration release date||August 30, 2024|
|MAT IBT 1 exam date||September 2, 2024|
|MAT IBT 2 Registration release date||September 6, 2024|
|MAT IBT 2 exam date||September 9, 2024|
|MAT IBT 3 Registration release date||September 7, 2024|
|MAT IBT 3 exam date||September 10, 2024|
|MAT IBT 4 Registration release date||September 13, 2024|
|MAT IBT 4 exam date||September 16, 2024|
MAT 2024 Registration Dates for February (Expected)
|Starting of the application form submission||January 2024|
|Last date to apply (paper-based exam)||February 14, 2024|
|Last date to apply for Computer-based test 1||February 21, 2024|
|Last date to apply for Computer-based test 2||February 27, 2024|
|Releasing of admit card for paper-based test||February 15, 2024|
|Releasing of admit card for computer-based test 1||February 24, 2024|
|Release of Admit card for computer-based test 2||March 2, 2024|
|Date of the examination||PBT – February 19, 2024|
CBT 1 – February 26, 2024
CBT 2 – March 4, 2024
|Declaration of result||Third Week of March 2024|
Know about MAT Selection Procedure 2024
How to Fill MAT 2024 Application Form?
The MAT 2024 Form will be available in an online mode. Candidates who are in the last year of their UG programme are also eligible for filling MAT 2024 registration form. They can follow the given steps to do MAT registration 2024 online.
1. MAT 2024 Registration Process
The MAT 2024 process for the application form will begin in the month of January. Candidates are required to refer to the steps given below for the registration process.
- The MAT 2024 registration process is conducted in an online mode.
- The candidate has to register using his email ID, mobile number, password, etc.
- Next, the candidate has to click on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate has to enter the OTP sent to his email id and click on the “verify and proceed” button.
- After the email has been verified, the candidates are required to log in using their email ID and password.
- The candidates can start with the MAT 2024 application filling procedure.
2. MAT 2024 Application Fee
Candidates are required to submit the MAT 2024 application fees. The candidates can refer to the steps below.
- Registered candidates have to visit the official website to fill the MAT 2024 application form.
- Applicants have to select the exam mode, test city choices, and payment mode, and process them for payment by clicking on the “Save & Next” button
The MAT 2024 application form fees for both the exams costs around Rs 1950. The candidates are required to pay the fees using an online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking)
To know more candidates are required to refer to the information given below.
MAT 2024 Form Fees
|Internet-Based Test (IBT)||Rs 1950|
|Computer-Based Tests (CBT)||Rs 1950|
|Paper-Based Tests (PBT)||Rs 1950|
|Both PBT and CBT||Rs 3100|
3. Choose MAT Test Centre and Exam Mode
Candidates must enter information about the test dates and mode of the MAT 2024 exam. For the MAT 2024 exam, candidates can enter the names of four exam centres.
- A candidate can select four cities for the MAT 2024 application form.
- Candidates are required to choose the cities closest to them.
- Choose ‘Exam City’ from the drop-down menu for MAT IBT mode, since applicants can take the test from home.
4. Procedure for Uploading the MAT 2024 Photograph & Documents
In the next section of the MAT 2024 application form process, the candidates are required to upload the required photographs and signatures in the prescribed manner.
- Candidates are required to upload photographs, which must be a recent colour photo, sign on white paper with a black pen, and scan it in.jpg or.jpeg format.
- The required documents have to be uploaded in the prescribed format given below.
|Photograph||Between 50 and 100 KB||Scanned copy of the color photograph (not more than six months old) in JPEG/JPG format only|
|Signature||Between 10 and 40 KB||Scanned copy of signature (black/blue-ink pen only); JPEG/JPG format only|
5. MAT 2024 Application Form Filling Process
Candidates must log in with their login credentials and begin the MAT 2024 application form-filling process. Refer to the information provided below to learn more about the application form procedure.
- The candidates have to first pay the application fees.
- After the fees have been paid, the candidates are required to upload the documents, which consist of the candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Next, the candidate has to fill in the details in the registration form.
- After entering all the details, the candidate has to save the application form.
- Take a printout once the details have been saved.
Details to be entered on the MAT 2024 Form
- Personal Details
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile Number
- State / UT
- Mode of the exam
- Test center
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Correspondence address
- Pin code
- PwD or not
- Educational Qualifications
- Percentage in 10+2
- Name of the degree
- Status of the degree
- Percentage of marks in degree
- Stream / Discipline
- Work Experience Details (if any)
6. Download MAT 2024 Submitted Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill up all the required information in the MAT 2024 application form.
- Candidates have to fill in their work experience, academic details, etc.
- After all the details have been filled out, candidates have to click on the “Submit” option and save the application form.
- Candidates are required to download and print out their examination form for future purposes.
How to Edit MAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates can edit their MAT 2024 application form after they have registered for the MAT 2024 examination. Given below are a few steps on how to edit the MAT 2024 application form. Candidates are required to refer to the details given below for more.
- Candidates can edit their details at mat.aima.in
- Candidates can log into their accounts and make changes.
- Candidates will be informed about the application correction procedure after all the entries have been submitted
MAT 2024 Application Form Overview
The AIMA administers the MAT 2024 exam for admission to some of India’s most prestigious colleges. MAT 2024 is the only MBA entrance examination in India that allows a candidate to appear for the exam in different modes such as Paper-based tests (PBT), Computer-based tests (CBT), and Internet-based tests (IBT). To know about the MAT 2024 exam, candidates can refer to the information given below.
Overview of MAT 2024 Form
|Name of the Exam||Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Exam Conducted By||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Course Offered Through the Exam||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Times the Exam is Conducted||Four times a year – February, May, September, December|
|Exam Mode||CBT, PBT and IBT (Online and Offline)|
|Application mode of MAT||Online|
|Exam Fees||Rs. 1950/-|
For Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test Rs. 3100/-
FAQs Related to MAT 2024 Registration Last Date
What is the last date for MAT 2024 registration?
The last date for MAT 2024 form filling falls around 3-4 days before the chosen exam date.
Will MAT 2024 exam forms be available in offline mode?
No, the MAT 2024 exam forms will not be available offline. The application form procedure for MAT 2024 is an online process. The application form is available on the official website aima.mat.in