MH CET Law Answer Key 2023: The State CET Cell conducts the MH CET law entrance exams every year. The MH CET law 2023 exam is conducted for admissions into 5 year LLB programmes. After the MH CET 2023 exam, the Cell will release the MH CET answer key on its official website. The following are some crucial details about the MH CET law answer key 2023.
MH CET Law 2023 Answer Key Dates
Candidates can check the MH CET law answer key 2023 and calculate their scores, which will help them get an idea of their scores of MH CET Law result 2023. The table below contains essential information about the MH CET 2023 answer key, which includes the five-year law programs.
|MH CET Law Entrance Exam 2023||To be announced|
|Provisional MH CET 2022 Answer key||To be announced|
|Objection Window of MH CET 5 year LLB 2022 Answer Key||To be announced|
|MH CET Law 2022 Final Answer key||To be announced|
How to Download MH CET Law Answer Key 2023?
The MH CET law answer key 2023 will be made available on the exam’s official website. Candidates are required to visit the website and download the answer key. Candidates must download a copy of the MH CET law answer key 2023 which will be made available online in PDF form. The steps outlined below will assist candidates in downloading the MH CET law answer key 2023.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website: cetcell.mahacet.org.
- After visiting the website, they must click on the “MH CET answer key link”
- On clicking the link, they will be redirected to another page.
- The MH CET law answer key 2023 will be made available in PDF form.
- Candidates are required to download a copy of the MH CET law answer key 2023 for future purposes.
Links to Download MH CET Law Answer Key 2023
Candidates must click on the link provided below to download the MH CET law exam solution 2023.
|Name of Section||Link|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||To be provided|
|General Knowledge of current affairs||To be provided|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||To be provided|
|English||To be provided|
|Mathematical Aptitude||To be provided|
Also read MH CET Law registration 2023
How to Calculate Score Using the MH CET Answer Key 2023?
Candidates must visit the official website and download the MH CET 2023 answer key. After downloading the MH CET law answer key 2023, they must calculate their scores. To calculate their MH CET law 2023 scores, they must have a better understanding of the MH CET law marking scheme. The exam paper consisted of 150 marks in total. Every question in the exam holds a mark. There is no negative marking in the MH CET 2023 exam.
How to Raise Objections against MH CET Law Answer Key 2023
If candidates do not agree with the answers given in the MH CET 2023 answer key, they can raise objections. The exam conducting authority will open the objection window for candidates to raise their objections. Given below are a few important steps that will help candidates in downloading the MH CET law answer key 2023.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the MH CET.
- The State CET Cell in Maharashtra will release the details regarding the objection-raising procedure.
- Candidates are either required to mail their objections or upload the objections on the official website within the stipulated time period.
- Candidates must attach a copy of the proof stating why their answer is correct when raising objections.
- After the objections have been raised the final MH CET 2023 answer key will be released.
MH CET Law Answer Key 2023: Marking Scheme
The MH CET law exam in 2023 will have 150 questions. Candidates who make the correct choice while attempting the paper will be awarded +1, and those who mark the wrong answers will not lose out on marks. There is no negative marking in the exam. A table of the MH CET law 2023 marking scheme is provided below.
|Marking Scheme||Marks Awarded|
|For every correct answer||+1|
|For every wrong answer||No negative marking|
FAQs Related to MH CET Law Exam Solution 2023
When will the MH CET law answer key be released?
Candidates will be notified when the MH CET law 2023 answer key will be released.
What is the cost of raising objections in the MH CET answer key for 2023?
Candidates must note that, for raising objections, they are required to pay a sum of Rs 1000 per question. After the final answer key has been released, no further objections will be entertained.