NTSE Application Form 2021-22 – State-wise authorities release the NTSE registration form 2021-22 in the last week of July 2021. They release NTSE form 2021-2022 in online and offline mode. Class 10 students can fill NTSE applications form 2021-22 through respective schools. The stage 1 NTSE 2021 application form is released on different dates. So, NTSE registration form 2021 last date varies as per state.
Students can download NTSE form 2021-22 through the official website of respective SCERT or they can collect it from the respective school. They will have to submit duly attested documents while submitting NTSE application form 2021-22.
Students who pass the stage 1 exam will go for the second stage exam. They do not need to go through separate NTSE 2021 online registration for stage 2. Read below to get NTSE application form 2021-22 details including dates, application fees, steps to fill NTSE form.
NTSE Application Form 2021 Start and Last Dates
The start and last dates of NTSE registration 2021 and 2022 for all states will vary as per state. Students should fill NTSE form 2021 before the last date without any hassle. No authority accept any form after NTSE 2021 online registration last date.
NTSE Registration Form 2021-22 Dates
|NTSE application form start date||Last week of July 2021|
|NTSE registration last date||Varies as per state|
|Stage 1 exam||First and third week of November 2021|
|stage 1 result||January to March 2022|
|Stage 2 application date for abroad students||Last week of October to last week of December 2021|
|Stage 2 exam date||May 9, 2021|
Who is Eligible for NTSE 2021 Registration?
Students who fulfil all the eligibility conditions specified by NCERT and respective state level authority, are eligible for NTSE 2021 online registration stage 1. So, go through the eligibility before filling the NTSE application form 2021-22.
If any candidate is found ineligible for the exam at a later stage then, his/her NTSE registration form 2021-22 can be rejected by the authority.
Below, we have given some eligibility conditions for filling the NTSE form 2021:
NTSE Stage 1 Registration Eligibility Criteria
- He/she must have secured minimum marks in Class 9 exams. NCERT has not specified any minimum marks. But state level authorities impose the minimum marks for all category students. Generally, the minimum marks range between 50% and 55%.
- He/she must be studying in Class 10 in a school affiliated with a board.
- Open School Students can also fill NTSE form online 2021 if
- He/she is below the age of 18 years.
- He/she is not employed anywhere.
- He/she is appearing in class X for the first time.
Stage 2 NTSE 2021 Online Registration – Eligibility Criteria
- First stage selected students can appear for stage 2 exam without filling any separate NTSE application form 2021-22 for stage 2 exam.
- State level exam authorities share the selected students’ data with NCERT.
- Abroad students need not to appear for stage 1 exam. They can submit NTSE registration form 2021-22 directly for the stage 2 exam.
How to Fill NTSE Application Form 2021-22?
The forms for NTSE are accepted at state level by the respective exam conducting authority in online or offline mode. Some states accept NTSE application form 2021-22 through schools, whereas some release NTSE form 2021-22 online through students.
NTSE Application Form Documents Required for 2022
Students will have to submit some documents to fill NTSE form 2021-22 online and offline. They should keep the documents ready and duly attested by the school Principal.
We have listed some common documents required for NTSE 2021 online registration:
- Recent coloured photograph
- Class 9 mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- State domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
NTSE Application Form 2021-22 through Schools – Know the steps
Students can collect their NTSE 2021 application form from respective school authorities. Here, we have given simple steps to fill NTSE registration form 2021-22:
- Visit the official website of NTSE form 2021-22 as per your state.
- Now, you can download the NTSE 2021 application form online. Alternatively, they can collect the NTSE form offline from liaison officers or respective schools.
- Fill all details as asked in the form of NTSE.
- Attach the documents as applicable.
- Submit the filled NTSE application form 2021-22 to the school principal and get it attested.
- Pay the registration fee to submit NTSE stage 1 form successfully.
Also, check NTSE OMR Sheet 2021 and know how to fill it.
|State-wise NTSE application link||Application Mode||Application fee|
|NTSE Andhra Pradesh Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 200|
|NTSE Assam Application Form 2022||Online||Rs.250/ for General|
Rs. 200/- for SC and ST
|NTSE Bihar Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 150 for General, OBC and PwD|
Rs. 75 for SC and ST
|NTSE Chandigarh Application Form 2022||Online||No fee|
|NTSE Chhattisgarh Application Form 2022||Online||No Fee|
|NTSE Dam Diu Application Form 2022||Offline||Rs. 75 for General, OBC|
Rs. 55 for SC and ST
|NTSE Delhi Application Form 2022||Online||No fee|
|NTSE Goa Application Form 2022||Offline||No fees|
|NTSE Gujarat Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 70 for General|
Rs. 50 for OBC, SC and ST
|NTSE Haryana Application Form 2022||Online||No fee|
|NTSE Himachal Pradesh Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 50 for General|
Rs. 40 for reserved
|NTSE Jammu & Kashmir Application Form 2022||Offline||Rs. 190|
|NTSE Jharkhand Application Form 2022||Offline||General – 200|
SC and ST – 100
|NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2022||Offline||–|
|NTSE Kerala Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 250 for General|
Rs. 100 for SC and ST
|NTSE Madhya Pradesh Application Form 2022||Online||No Fee|
|NTSE Maharashtra Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 150|
|NTSE Manipur Application Form 2022||Offline||No Fee|
|NTSE Manipur Application Form 2022||Offline||No Fee|
|NTSE Meghalaya||Offline||No fee|
|NTSE Odisha Application Form 2022||Online||No Fee|
|NTSE Puducherry Application Form 2022||Offline||–|
|NTSE Punjab||Online||No fee|
|NTSE Rajasthan Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 300 for General|
Rs. 200 for SC and ST
|NTSE Sikkim Application Form 2022||Online||No fee|
|NTSE Tamil Nadu Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 50|
|NTSE Telangana Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 100|
|NTSE Tripura Application Form 2022||Offline||No Fees|
|NTSE Uttar Pradesh Application Form 2022||Offline||Rs. 50 for General|
Rs. 30 for SC, ST and PH
|NTSE Uttarakhand Application Form 2022||Online||Rs. 200 for General|
Rs. 100 for SC, ST and PH
|NTSE West Bengal Application Form 2022||Online||No fee|