NTSE CG Result 2022 – SCERT will release stage 1 NTSE Chhattisgarh result 2022 in the last week of April 2022. NTSE result 2022 stage 1 Chhattisgarh will be published online on scert.cg.gov.in.
NTSE CG result 2022 is released in the form of merit list. This list will contain the name roll number marks and other details of the students who have been selected for stage 2 exam.
Along with this, the result of NTSE Chhattisgarh is provided for all the students through overall result list. This overall NTSE result 2022 Stage 1 Chhattisgarh will contain the marks of all the students who appeared for the NTSE Chhattisgarh exam.
The cutoff marks are also revealed through the merit list of NTSE Chhattisgarh result 2022. 195 students are selected in NTSE Chhattisgarh 2021-22 Result. Read below to know more about NTSE Chhattisgarh Result 2022 Stage 1 and stage 2, date website and more.
NTSE Chhattisgarh Result 2022 Related Dates
Knowing the expected date helps to track the result on time. Students should keep the following dates in mind to track NTSE result 2022 stage 1 Chhattisgarh and other upcoming events:
NTSE CG Result 2022 Dates
|Stage 1 exam date||March 2022|
|Stage 1 NTSE MP result 2021 date||Last week of April 2022|
|Stage 2 exam date||August 2022|
|Stage 2 result date||October 2022|
How to check NTSE Stage 1 Chhattisgarh Result 2022?
NTSE result 2022 Stage 1 Chhattisgarh will be released in online mode. Students can follow the given steps to download NTSE Chhattisgarh merit list 2022 and overall result list:
Steps to download NTSE CG merit list 2022
- Go to the official website: scert.cg.gov.in.
- Scroll down and find the section of exam results.
- Click on ‘NTSE exam’ and it will open a new page.
- From the available list, click on the link of NTSE Chhattisgarh result 2022 merit list.
- PDF file will open on the screen. Search with a student’s name or roll number to know if he/she has been selected or not.
- Save this file by downloading it so that it can be referred later.
Steps to check NTSE Chhattisgarh result for all students
If you have not selected for the stage 2 exam then you must be wondering to know about your marks
- Follow first three steps of the method given above to open result page.
- Now, tap the link of NTSE Chhattisgarh overall result 2022.
- PDF file below open on the screen.
- Search with students and roll number to check his her NTSE result 2022 stage 1 Chhattisgarh.
- Note down the marks secured by student for downloading the file to check result later.
Other Chhattisgarh State Articles
- CGPSC OMR sheet
- Chhattisgarh board 10th result 2022
- NMMS Chhattisgarh answer key
- NMMS Chhattisgarh result
Details Mentioned in NTSE Chhattisgarh Result 2022
It is important for student to verify their details given in the NTSE CG stage 1 result 2022. These details will be given to the NCERT as they are in the merit list.
In case of any discrepancy in NTSE Chhattisgarh 2021-22 Result, one should contact their respective school or SCERT officials. The details about following particulars will be shared through online scert.cg.gov.in NTSE result 2022:
- Student name
- Roll number
- Parents name
- Am school name
- Mat marks
- Sat marks
- Total obtained marks
- Total maximum marks
- Result status
What after NTSE Chhattisgarh result 2022?
After the NTSE result Chhattisgarh 2022, selected students should start preparing for the stage 2 exam. The syllabus and exam pattern will be the same as the stage 1 exam. Check what after NTSE stage 1 result 2022 To know more.
Admit cards for stage 2 exam will be released in June and NTSE Chhattisgarh stage 2 result 2022 will be announced in the month of September 2022.
Also know about
FAQs Related to NTSE Chhattisgarh result 2022
What is NTSE CG Result 2022 date?
It is expected that NTSE result 2022 stage 1 Chhattisgarh will be announced in the last week of April 2022.
How many students are selected in NTSE Chhattisgarh result 2022?
In NTSE CG result 2022 stage 1, around 195 students are selected from the state for the stage 2 exam.
Can I apply for verification of NTSE CG result 2022?
No, there is no such provision.