NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022 will be released by SCERT Haryana in the last week of December 2022. However, official answer key will be released later. But students can use unofficial NTSE HR answer key 2022 which is provided by coaching institutes a few hours after the exam.
NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022 will be containing all the correct answers of each paper i.e MAT and SAT. Students can match their marked answers from NTSE Answer key Haryana 2022 to calculate their estimated score of NTSE Haryana result 2022.
If students feel that there is any answer wrong in the answer key, then they can raise an objection either through their official website or by sending a mail to SCERT Haryana. Students must not rely on self estimated marks only, they must wait for result to check their real marks of NTSE Haryana 2022 exam and status of their qualification.
NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022 Dates
|NTSE Haryana 2022 Stage 1 Examination||December 2022|
|NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022 Release date||Last week of December 2022|
|Last day to raise an objection||First week of January 2023|
How to Download NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022?
Students can follow the below steps to download official NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022 from official website of SCERT Haryana:
- Visit the official website of SCERT Haryana at scertharyana.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on the link saying “NTSE/NMMS/HScTSS”
- From a table with different links, click on “NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022”
- A PDF will be displayed on the screen with all the correct answers for each question.
- Download this PDF and refer to it to calculate estimated score.
|NTSE Haryana Answer key – MAT||Available soon|
|NTSE Haryana Answer key – SAT||Available soon|
Check Neighbor state answer Keys
- NTSE Punjab Answer Key 2022
- NTSE UP Answer Key 2022
- NTSE Delhi Answer Key 2022
- NTSE Gujarat Answer Key
- NTSE Maharashtra Answer Key 2022
How to calculate estimated score with NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022?
Candidates must follow the below given procedure to calculate their estimated score for NTSE Haryana 2022:
- MAT Marks = Total number of correct answers in MAT paper x 1
- SAT Marks = Total number of correct answers in SAT paper x 1
- Total Marks = (Total number of correct answers in MAT paper x 1) + (Total number of correct answers in SAT paper x 1)
Important points to remember regarding NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022
- No negative marking is there for any question in any of the papers.
- The scores for both MAT and SAT paper should be calculated separately and then added to get your final score.
- Some questions in the answer key have two answers marked, so if the candidate has marked any one of them then that question will be given 1 mark.
How to raise an objection for NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022?
If candidates feel that there is any problem in any question given in the official NTSE Haryana answer key 2022 then they can send their objection through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know About Haryana State Results
FAQs Related to NTSE Haryana Answer Key 2022
Can we trust the unofficial answer to calculate estimated marks?
The unofficial NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022 are released by renowned coaching institutes across the country. They are mostly correct, but sometimes there might be some errors, so it’s better to wait for the official answer key to calculate your marks.
If we score above qualifying marks, does that mean we are qualified for stage 2 examination?
No, scoring above qualifying marks does not mean qualifying for stage 2, students have to score more than the cutoff marks to qualify for NTSE stage 2 examination.
How to challenge any answer given in NTSE Haryana Answer key 2022?
To challenge any answer given in NTSE Haryana answer key 2022, students must send an email at email@example.com and ask for rechecking.