Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar was established in 2013 under the guidance of Swami Ramdev Ji. It is an Independent school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. The residential school has enrolled around 1400 students with 9 classrooms and 45 teachers.
Overview of Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar
The school aims at imparting the confluence of wisdom and knowledge through education and learning methods.
|Name of the school
|Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar
|Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust
|Board of Education
|Type of School
|Number of classrooms
|Number of Teachers
|Number of students enrolled
Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Admission
The school provides admissions from Class 5 to 9 based on entrance tests. Students who aspire to take admission at Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar can appear for their respective class test. Those candidates who clear the entrance test are selected for admission.
Acharyakulam admission 2023-24 Proceedings After Entrance Test
- The school administration will announce the result of Admission test at the official website of Acharyakulam Patanjali School, Haridwar.
- Thereafter, the parents of selected students will have to pay the admission fees and all other fees. They should pay the fees as one time payment in the bank account details provided by the school.
- They will have to pay the fees or annual contribution amount before the last date as notified by authority. Failing to pay the fee would lead to cancellation of admission and the seat is offered to another candidate.
- The school management may contact the parent/Guardian of candidates in ‘waiting list’ to fill any vacant seats left.
- After the fee payment, the students will have to report in the school on the date specified by school.
- The parents of selected students will have to submit some documents along with the admission form and other forms which are available on the official website.
- Parents/Guardians should download all related forms and fill them without any mistakes.
- The school management will analyse all the documents submitted and may also cancel the admission if any of the submitted documents seems to be fake or not satisfactory.
Documents required for Baba Ramdev school Haridwar Admission
The following documents are required to be submitted by the Parents/Guardian at the time of admission.
- Photograph of student and Parent 12 copies and 3 copies (Father and Mother Each) respectively.
- Admission form
- Declaration form
- Transfer Certificate – Original
- Birth Certificate – Original for proof and photocopy
- Mark sheet of Previous year and Year before last
- Student’s Aadhar card Photocopy of front and back side on a single page
- Father’s Aadhar card photocopy of front and back side on a single page
- Mother’s Aadhar card photocopy of front and back side on a single page.
- Academic, sports and painting certificates if any
- Guardianship Card Photograph should be pasted properly.
- Affidavit paper made by the parent on a Non-judicial stamp paper for Rs.10.00 notarized by Notary.
- Indemnity Letter given by parent on a Non-Judicial stamp paper for Rs. 10.00 notarised by Notary.
- Letter of Undertaking to be made on Non-judicial stamp paper for Rs.100.00 notarised by Notary.
- Health Record Form – Students should be checked by an MBBS doctor and the certificate should be attested and sealed.
- Caste Certificate – if any.
Acharyakulam Entrance Test Sample Paper (Class 5 to 9)
For the understanding of students, we have shared question papers for the entrance test:
Baba Ramdev School Haridwar fees
Admission fee is collected from the selected candidates alone. The following table illustrates admission fee for new admission in the calendar year 2023-24.
|New Admission 2023-24
|Sibling Fee (New Admission2023-24)
|Fee Structure for the Old Students 2023-24
|Sibling Fee Structure for Old Student 2023-24
|Admission Fee (Non Refundable)
|Lodging & Boarding Fee
|Caution Money (Refundable)
- Kairali School Ranchi Admission
- Gokhale Memorial Girls School Kolkata
- SGVP International School Ahmedabad
- National High School Kolkata
Subjects Included in Class X
For the convenience and information of Parents/Guardians, Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar had shared the subject-wise inclusions in class X.
- English Language & Literature
- Hindi Course A
- Hind Music (Vocal)
- Basic Mathematics
- Social Science
- Computer Applications
- Information Technology
- Health Care
- Artificial Intelligence
Group-wise Subjects included in Class XII
Read out the subjects available as a group for class XII.
- English Core
- Sanskrit Core
- Sanskrit Elective
- Political Science
- Hind Vocal Music
- Physical Education
- Business Studies
- Kathak Dance
- Informatics Practices
- Computer Science (New & Old)
Facilities & Activities at Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar
At the Residential school, there are numerous amenities offered to students. Parents/Guardians may take a look at the facilities provided. It would help them explore more about Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar.
- Yoga Activity
- Indoor & Outdoor Games
- Swimming Pool
- Other Extracurricular activities
FAQs Related to Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar
How can I get admission at Acharyakulam, Haridwar?
An entrance test is conducted for students who seek admission from Class V to IX. Students who clear the entrance test are granted admission to respective classes. Only selected students are required to pay admission fee and other fees.
How do I prepare for Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar entrance test?
Parents/Guardians looking for admission at Baba Ramdev Haridwar can search the official site for class-wise sample papers as PDF. They can get sample papers from class V to IX.
Is Acharyakulam, Haridwar Admission results updated for Academic year 2023-24?
Yes, The school management has updated the admission results on the official site. Candidates who take the admission test can visit the official site to check the updates.
What is the board of education Acharyakulam Patanjali, Haridwar affiliated to?
Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education.