SGVP International School Chharodi Ahmedabad: S G V P International School Chharodi was established in 1999. It is an all-boys school that is affiliated with the Council for Indian Certificate Examinations. The school is managed by the Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Sarvajivhitavah Trust. The important details regarding the school are mentioned below.
Highlights of the S G V P International School Chharodi Ahmedabad
Before applying for admission to the school candidates must ensure that they refer to the admission process, facilities offered by the school, and many other details.
|Name of School||S G V P International School Chharodi Ahemdabad|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Classes||Primary to 12th Class|
|Highest level of Education||Sr. Secondary / Higher Secondary School|
|Streams Offered||PCM, PCB, and Commerce|
S G V P International School: Important Points for Admission Process
Candidates must note that the school authorities release the admission process on their official website and they are required to follow up with important details mentioned on the website. Given below is a detailed explanation regarding the S G V P international school.
- The candidates are required to visit the school from the timings 9am to 12noon. The admission forms will be available at the school office and the fee for the registration form is Rs 1000.
- After candidates have filled out the form, they must visit the school premises with the required documents.
- For seeking admission in Jr. Kg, candidates are required to have completed the age of 4 years.
- After candidates have filled out the application form, on the same day a child and parent interaction will take place.
- The school will conduct a written assessment for English, Maths & Science.
- They are required to submit the set of documents mentioned below after the rounds of the selection process have been conducted.
- Admission forms with income and employment details will be released.
Important Documents to be Submitted
Given below are a set of documents that have to be carried by the candidates for the admission process.
- Photocopies of report cards of the two previous classes
- One copy of the candidate’s birth certificate
- 2 passport-size photographs of the candidate
- One photograph of both guardians has to be pasted on the form
- ID proof and residence proof of the guardians along with photocopies of it.
- Photocopy of the PAN cards of both the parents
- Photocopy of the candidate’s aadhar card only for those who are in the 11th grade.
- Kairali School Ranchi Admission
- Gokhale Memorial Girls School Kolkata
- Mothers Public School Bhubaneshwar
- Don Bosco School Pan Bazar Guwahati
Facilities Offered by S G V P International School Chharodi Ahmedabad
Before looking for admissions in schools, candidates are required to visit the official website, download the prospectus and check out the facilities offered by the S G V P International School Chharodi Ahmedabad. There are academic, extracurricular, infrastructural and other facilities.
- Educational Tours
- Sports Day
- Art & Craft
- Annual Day/Fest
- School Exhibition
- Music Competition
- Drawing Competition
- Dancing Activity/Competition
Sports & Fitness
- Indoor Games
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Yoga Activity
- Swimming Pool
- IT Infrastructure
- Drinking Water
- Toilet facilities
- Medical Facility
- Health and Medical Checkup
Also, Read: Best Schools in Gujarat
FAQs Related to S G V P International School Chharodi Ahmedabad
What is the registration fee for admissions into the S G V P International School?
The registration fee for S G V P is Rs 1000.
Does the S G V P International School provide candidates with hostel facilities?
Yes, the school offers hostel facilities for those who wish to seek residential facilities.