Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Liluah, Howrah was established in the year 1996. It is a girl’s high school which provides education from LKG to 12th Standard. The Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan is located at 1, Agrasain Street, Liluah, Howrah in the state of West Bengal, India.
Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Liluah Howrah Highlights
The Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan is an unaided school affiliated to Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations and it is managed by the Agrasain Seva Samiti. Below, we have provided more details about the Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan such as address, contact details, admission process, age criteria, and more important details.
|School Name||Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan|
|Location/ Address||1, Agrasain Street, Liluah, Howrah, West Bengal|
|Founded in the year||1996|
|Classes||LKG to 12th Standard|
|Recognised by||Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)|
|Type||Senior Secondary School|
|Contact Number||Phone – 2654-0643, 2654-4171/ 0094|
|School Official Website||www.abssliluah.com|
Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Admission
Students/ Parents can complete the admission procedure by visiting the official website of Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan. Below we have provided the Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan admission procedure, fees payment and required documents. Go through the following sections to get the clear idea about admission to Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan.
Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Admission Procedure
- Step 1 : Visit the official website – ‘abbsliluah.com’.
- Step 2 : On clicking the ‘Admission’ Menu, you will be guided through various admission guidelines till you reach the online Registration Form Page. You can fill the Registration form after checking your daughter’s eligibility and review it before submitting finally. Note that no correction can be made once the form is submitted.
- Step 3 : After the submission process is completed you will be directed to pay the registration fee of Rs.1000 plus nominal bank charges through the school’s gateway ‘SubPaisa.in’. You can use any Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking for the purpose.
- Step 4 : Please proceed carefully and make payment of Rs. 1000.
- Step 5 : Once the payment is successfully done, you will receive guidelines to print e-receipt and registration form which you must print.You have filled (total 3 pages), which you as parent should keep for future record and use. The e- receipt will be considered as the proof of application and registration of the student.
- Step 6 : The school will communicate with the parent through SMS Number given in the Registration form.
- Step 7 : Further information and guidelines about interaction and lottery will be communicated to the parents through their SMS Number given in the Registration Form. Please do not change your SMS Number as it will be used throughout your daughter’s study.
- Step 8 : You will receive further information and guidelines about interaction etc. through (1) SMS, (2) School’s Website, (3)School Reception/ Notice Board.
Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Selection Process
- The selection is based on the lottery drawn in the presence of members of the Admission Committee & Parents and verification of documents by the Principal or deputy staff in consultation with the Admission Committee.
- The result of the selection will be intimated to the candidate by uploading on website / through SMS & on our school notice board.
- All the candidates applying for admission will not get the admission opportunity. Only candidates who fulfil the criteria and clear through the lottery session may be considered for admission, subject to availability of seats.
Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Age Criteria
Application may be made only as per age criteria given below :
NURSERY : 3 years and above but not more than 4½ years on 01-04-2022. The student’s age must conform to the limits given above.
Both parents only and no other person shall accompany the student at the time of interaction. Parents are requested to be on time. Parents should produce the original acknowledgment-cum-e-receipt at the time of interaction. Students cleared in interaction will be eligible for the selection process through lottery.
Requirements at the time of Admission (After selection through lottery)
School has declared that some documents will be needed at the time of admission. The following documents are needed at time of admission
- Duly filled-in Application Form with recent passport size photograph of student, father, mother and local guardian (if any) affixed on it.
- Original Birth Certificate (Municipality / Panchayat / Government Hospital) and Xerox copy to submit.
- Residential address proof (original for verification with a Xerox copy)
- One self addressed envelope. (Size: 25 cm x 10 cm)
- SC / ST / OBC certificate from competent authority required, if claimed.
Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Facilities
The school has a lot of facilities, some of them are discussed below:
The Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan owns a library in their school where students can read different types of books and can acquire so much knowledge from them.
The Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan provides Computer learning to the students. There is a computer lab in the school where students can get computer learning.
The school has a playground where students can play sports and do extra curricular activities in their free time.
Computer Aided Learning (CAL)
To make the learning process interesting, joyful and easy to understand, the school has implemented the Computer Aided Learning (or better known as Computer Based Learning) where students will learn through audio-visual aids. Currently CAL is functional in the school.
FAQs Related to Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Liluah Howrah
Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan provides education to which classes?
The Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan provides education from Nursery to 12th Standard.
Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan is affiliated to which board?
The Agrasain Balika Siksha Sadan Liluah Howrah is affiliated to Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).