The Alwin International Public School Padapai is located at Padappai, Kanchipuram in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. In the year 2015, the Alwin International Public School was established. This is a co-educational school where boys and girls will be learning in the same classroom together. It is one of the best schools in Tamil Nadu which provides education from Lower Kindergarten (LKG) to Class 12th.
Alwin International Public School Highlights
The Alwin International Public School is an unaided school affiliated to Central Board Secondary Education and it is managed by the Vijayas Educational Trust. Below, we have provided more details about the Alwin International Public School such as fees, address, contact details and more important details.
|School Name||Alwin International Public School|
|Location/ Address||Zion Avenue, Padapai, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, 60301|
|Founded in the year||2015|
|Classes||LKG to Class 12th|
|Facilities||Smart Class, Auditorium, Laboratory, Library and more|
|Contact Number||Phone – 044- 2717 4021, 044 – 2717 4081, 72990 07458|
|Contact Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org (For Query)email@example.com (For Admission)|
|School Official Website||‘alwininternationalpublicschool.com’|
Alwin International Public School Admission
Students can complete the admission procedure from the official website of Alwin Public School. Below we have provided the Alwin International Public School admission procedure, fees payment and documents required with the application form. Go through the topics below to get the clear idea about admission to Alwin International Public School.
Alwin International Public School admission procedure 2023 :
- Step 1 : Visit the official website – ‘alwininternationalpublicschool.com’.
- Step 2 : Go to the admission section and to complete the registration click on the link ‘Admission Form 2023-24’.
- Step 3 : SMS/ Email confirmation will be sent to the student after submitting the Application Form.
- Step 4 : Students to appear for the screening process on the date scheduled communicated through SMS/ Email by the authority.
- Step 5 : Selected Candidates will receive SMS/ Email within 7 working days after the screening process.
- Step 6 : Selected Candidates will receive a link of completing online payment through SMS/ Email and the link will be valid for 7 working days.
- Step 7 : Produce the evidence of the fee payment receipt to the office and procure the application form which should be duly filled up and submitted to the office of the school along with the required documents.
- Step 8 : All other important dates will be notified through SMS/ Email.
Procedure for Online Payment and Fees
- Step 1 : Go to the official website and login to the parent portal.
- Step 2 : Select the academic year for which the Fees to be paid.
- Step 3 : First time users have to enter the registered mobile number as the username. A OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and set a new password.
- Step 4 : Click on pay online under the fee details on the top left corner and follow the instruction to complete the fees payment.
- Step 5 : Click on “Pay” to complete the payment and accept the terms & conditions.
Documents need to produce with the Application Form
Some important documents students have to produce with the application form. The following documents are needed with the application form –
- Attested copy of report card of the previous year and mark statements for 1st to 9th standard.
- Attested copy of birth certificate of the student, Aadhaar card and community certificate.
- Recent Passport size photographs (3 Copies).
- Proof of Address (utility bills preferred).
- Original transfer certificate issued by the previous school with all details and also including EMIS Number.
- Relevant information and certificates regarding medical concerns or special learning needs (if any).
Alwin International Public School Classwise Fees Structure
|Class||Academic Fee (Rs.)||Development Fund (Rs.)|
|XI BIO & C.SC||46937||8283|
|XII BIO & C.SC||46937||8283|
Alwin International Public School Facilities
Smart Class :
Alwin International Public School provides the facility of smart class to the childrens. It helps the students to visualise the concepts. The classrooms are lively and interactive, students watch the live demonstration and videos that help students to understand the concepts easily. By these facilities the overall performance of a student also improves consequently.
There is a fully air conditioned in the Alwin International Public School which provides a sense of excitement to the audience. This facility helps the schools to conduct seminars, quiz and more. The auditorium has more than 700 seat capacity which means that a huge number of audience can attend school programmes.
Library is one of the essential parts for a school/ institute. In Alwin International Public School, students get a library which provides an independence of getting knowledge through books. There are more than 15000 books in that library with books related to science, fiction, philosophy, Psychology, biography and more.
Laboratories are so important to understand the concepts more clearly. In the laboratories, students use the theoretical concepts into practical works. In Alwin International Public School, there are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computers Labs for the students to get the concepts more clearly.
Newspaper is an Integral Part of the curriculum of the Alwin International Public school and the School encourages the students to read the newspapers to enrich their vocabulary and enrich their knowledge.
Medical Care :
The Alwin International School has a clinic for medical care. If any emergency case happened at any time during the school time, the school medical clinic will provide the treatment.
The students who come from distant areas can take transport service from the school. There is a school bus facility provided by N.R Enterprise.
Other Facilities :
Besides the above facilities the Alwin International School gives some more facilities such as Virtual Classroom, Regular Counselling, Skating, RO Water and more.
FAQs Related to Alwin International Public School
Alwin International Public School provides admission for which class?
From Lower Kindergarten to Class 12th students can apply for admission into the Alwin International Public School.
What are the academic fees for Class 10th in Alwin International Public School?
In Alwin International Public School, the academic fees for class 9th and 10th are the same and that is more than 40 thousand.