DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi: The DAV Public School was established in the Ranchi Zone in 1987 and is managed by the DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi. The DAV School in Ranchi has classes from pre-nursery to 12th class. The school offers streams such as arts, commerce, and science.
The DAV Public School Hehal Ranchi is affiliated with the CBSE Board, and the medium of instruction is English. The school consists of important facilities such as advanced and modern audio-visual equipment like LCD projector systems. The details mentioned below contain all the important information regarding the DAV Public School in Hehal Ranchi.
Highlights of the DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi
The table mentioned below consists of all the important details regarding the DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi.
|DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi||School Information:|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliation Board:||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Type of School:||Co-Educational|
|Application Form Date:||February|
|Medium of Language||English|
DAV Public School Ranchi Admission Process
The admission process consists of details regarding the entrance tests, the admission process, and how to go about the selection process. The details mentioned below will help students learn more about the admissions process at DAV Public School.
- Only candidates who have registered for the admissions are required to sit for the entrance test.
- From third grade, the entrance tests are conducted in written or oral manners, and candidates are tested on subjects like English, mathematics, science, etc.
- They may also be tested on other subjects that may be deemed necessary by the exam-conducting authorities.
- There are a few factors that are taken into consideration at the time of admission: academic motivation, family cooperation, and the school’s ability to meet the child’s needs.
- Candidates will be informed about the result of the interview and the date for form submission through official website.
- The admission will only be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance and the principle’s decision.
DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi: RegistrationProcess
The admission form for DAV Public School Hehal Ranchi is made available online and has to be submitted by the applicants by visiting the school within seven days of filling out the application form. Given below are a few important details regarding the DAV Public School Hehal Ranchi admission process.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the school authorities and fill out the application form.
- After filling out the application form, they are required to submit the application within 7 days.
- The registration fee for filling out the application form is non-refundable.
- Candidates need to attach a copy of their birth certificate along with the registration form.
- Candidates who come from other schools are required to attach a copy of their previous year’s results along with their transfer certificate.
DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi: Eligibility Criteria
The DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi, lays down the eligibility criteria for the admission process for various classes. The table consisting of the age eligibility for various classes is mentioned below.
|Nursery||3 to 3 & 1/2 years|
|LKG||3 & 1/2 to 4 & 1/2 years|
|UKG||4 & 1/2 to 5 & 1/2 years|
|Standard 1||5 & 1/2 years|
- Candidates who are appearing in class 10th from any board are eligible for registration.
- Provisional admission for class 11 will be done on the basis of a written test.
- The final admission will be based on the marks a candidate has scored in their admission test and their board examination.
Eligibility For Admission for New Candidates
|Stream||Minm. Marks in Xth Board|
Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission
|Internal Candidates(DAV Hehal Students)||External Candidates(Other than DAV Hehal)|
|Science (English,Maths,Science) : 75%||Science (English,Maths,Science) : 85%|
|Commerce (Aggregate) : 70%||Commerce(Aggregate) : 80%|
|Arts (Aggregate) : 60%||Arts(Aggregate) : 75%|
DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi: Fee Structure
The fee structure for various classes in the DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi, varies from one class to another. The fee structure refers to the minimum charges the school charges for all the facilities provided by the school. The table mentioned below contains the fee structure for the DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi.
|CLASS||TUITION FEE (Per Month)|
|LKG & UKG||Rs 2420.00|
|VI – VIII||Rs 2970.00|
|IX – X||Rs 3440.00|
|XI – XII (PCM)||Rs 3770.00|
|XI-XII (PCM CS)||Rs 4120.00|
|XI-XII (BIO)||Rs 3940.00|
|XI-XII (Comm. Arts)||Rs 3520.00|
- Sri Chaitanya Techno School, Kr Puram Bangalore
- Jupiter +2 Science College Bhubaneswar
- Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey Up Sainik School Lucknow
- Don Bosco School Howrah
Facilities Offered by DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi
The DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi, offers a set of facilities such as infrastructure, competitions, and facilities related to sports and fitness. The details mentioned below will help candidates learn more about the DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi.
- Debate And Discussion
- Educational Tours
- Fancy Dress
- Story-Telling Sessions
- Recitation Competition
- Music Competition
- Quiz Competition
- Declamation Contest
- Drawing Competition
- Spelling Competition
- Dancing Activity
- Scouts,Guides & N.C.C.
- Festival Celebrations
- Sports Day
- Art & Craft
Sport & Fitness
- Indoor Games
- Yoga Activity
- IT Infrastructure
- Music Rooms
- Drinking Water
- Toilet facilities
- Dance Rooms
- Health and Medical Check up
- Top Schools in Jharkhand
- Top Schools in Chandigarh
- Top Schools in Madhya Pradesh
- Top Schools in Kerala
FAQs Related to DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi
Are the application forms for DAV Public School Hehal Ranchi available online?
Yes, the school releases the application form online.
What board is the DAV Public School Hehal Ranchi, affiliated with?
The DAV Public School, Hehal Ranchi, is affiliated with the CBSE board.