Greets Public School Kochi is one of the most famous schools in Kaloor, Kochi. This is a co-ed school that is affiliated with the CBSE board. The Greets Public School established in 1986 is managed by the Bethel Foundation. The admission process for GPS Kaloor Kochi consists of a written test and a personal interview. The various facilities offered by the school are a library, a laboratory, classrooms, playgrounds, and other facilities. The details mentioned below will help candidates learn about Greets public school, Kaloor Kochi.
Greets Public School Kaloor, Kochi Admission Procedure
There are a set of details that must be kept in mind while applying for GPS Kaloor, Kochi, as if the applicants miss out on such crucial details, they might not be able to get an admission into the school. Refer to the important points mentioned below that will help candidates fill out the application form for GPS Kaloor, Kochi.
- Those willing to seek admission in GPS, Kochi, are required to visit the school, fill out the application form, and submit it with the prescribed documents.
- There is no guarantee that candidates will be granted admission on the basis of filling out the application.
- To clear out the admission process, candidates must ensure they clear all the rounds of the selection process, such as a written test, personal interview, and the availability of seats.
- Candidates admission will only be considered when they have submitted their transfer certificate or birth certificate.
- The candidate must ensure they follow the age limit set by the school authorities at the time of admission.
- The candidate must be 5 years old on the first day of school, and the age limit for other classes will be laid down by the authorities.
Highlights of Greets Public School Kaloor Kochi
|Name of School
|GPS Kaloor, Kochi
|Medium of Instruction
|Primary to 12th Class
|Highest level of Education
|Sr. Secondary / Higher Secondary School
|938 out of 5595 CBSE Schools
|187 out of 499 CBSE Schools in KERALA
Greets Public School Kaloor Fee Structure
The table given below will help candidates understand the details regarding the fee structure of the Greets Public School Kaloor Kochi.The total fee for new admissions is Rs 1,13,700.
|Caution Money (Refundable)
Greets Public School Kaloor Kochi: Facilities
There are a set of facilities that are offered by the Greets Public School in Kochi. Candidates must ensure they go through all the interests, competitions, infrastructure, and other facilities offered by the Greets Public School, Kochi.
- Hobby Classes
- Debate And Discussion
- Writes Ups For School Magazine
- Recitation Competition
- Drawing Competition
- Dancing Activity/Competition
- Parenting Seminars
- Sports Day
- Festival Celebrations
- Annual Day
- Art & Craft
Sports and Fitness
- Indoor Games
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Yoga Activity
- IT Infrastructure
- Music Rooms
- Availability of Blackboards
- Dance Rooms
- Health and Medical Checkup
FAQs Related to Greets Public School Kaloor Kochi
What is the email ID for GPS Kaloor Kochi?
Candidates who wish to contact the school’s authorities must refer to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Greets Public School Kaloor Kochi have a swimming pool facility?
No, Greets Public School does not have a swimming pool facility.