SRMJEEE Application Form 2023 – The SRM Institute of Science and Technology releases the SRMJEEE 2023 Application form on the official site www.srmist.edu.in Candidates can fill the application form and submit by April 16, 2023.
SRMJEEE exam 2023 is conducted in three phases in a year: April, June & July 2023. As per schedule, registration and application form are accepted from the aspirants. Read the dates and events scheduled for SRMJEEE Application form 2023 and related information from the article.
Important Dates and Events of SRMJEEE Application form
Check out important dates for SRMJEEE Application form 2023.
|Release of Application form||November 2022,|
|Last Date to submit the application form||Phase 1 – April 16, 2023|
Phase 2 – June 5, 2023
Phase 3 – July 17, 2023
|Application Fee to the application form||Rs. 1200/-|
|Application fee for consecutive attempts||Rs. 600/Each attempt|
|Application correction Window||To be notified|
|SRMJEEE Exam Date 2023||Phase 1 – April 21, 22 & 23, 2023|
Phase 2 – June 10 & 11, 2023
Phase 3 -July 22 & 23, 2023
Who Can Fill SRMJEEE Application form 2023?
To fill SRMJEEE 2023 Application form, aspirants ought to fulfill all the eligibility criteria set by SRM University of Science and Technology.
- Students must have completed 18 years of age. There is no upper age limit for the exam.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 academic education from a recognised institution or any equivalent qualification from recognised institution.
- Students should have scored an aggregate of 50% marks in elective subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Mathematics.
- To enjoy the age relaxation candidates are required to submit a birth certificate and caste certificate.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2023 Highlights
SRM University of Science and Technology conducts the SRMJEEE for technical programmes. Read the highlights of SRMJEEE 2023 Application form.
- Aspirants are required to register themselves on the official site SRM University.
- Login Credentials are sent to the registered email ID of the candidate or Smart phone number.
- Candidates can fill SRMJEEE Application form 2023 ONLINE using the login credentials.
- Fill all the blanks in the relevant fields on the SRMJEEE 2023 application form.
- Candidates are required to upload the documents in the necessary columns with original certificates.
- Academic Details, personal details, recent photographs, signature specimen, etc are uploaded in relevant columns in desired format.
- Once all the documents are uploaded, pay SRMJEEE 2023 Application form fee through the destined mode of payment.
- Check all the details entered correctly, assure that the payment has been done before hitting the ‘submit’ button.
- Submit SRMJEEE Application form 2023. Get a confirmation mail for submitting the application form.
- Note down the credentials for downloading SRMJEEE Admit Card 2023 and checking SRMJEEE Result 2023.
How to fill SRMJEEE 2023 Application form?
Follow the steps listed below to fill SRMJEEE Application form 2023.
- Form filling
- Upload Documents
- Pay application form fee
- Take a print out
Step 1: SRMJEEE Registration 2023
- Log on to the official site of SRM University of Science and technology www.srmist.edu.in
- In the home page click ’Apply Now’
- Enter name, date of birth, email ID, phone number, contact address, etc and submit.
- A registration number or application number is sent to your registered mail ID.
- Create a valid password and confirm it.
- Login credential is created successfully.
Step 2: SRMJEEE Application Form 2023
- Once the SRMJEEE Registration 2023 is completed, log on to view the application form.
- Fill in the blanks of SRMJEEE 2023 Application form in the relevant fields.
- Upload required documents wherever necessary. Academic details, personal details, photographs, signature specimens, etc.
- Pay the application form fee through fund transfer of desired mode.
- Confirmation mail received in the registered mail ID.
- Take a print out.
Step 3: Upload Documents for SRMJEEE Application form 2023
Candidates are required to upload the following documents in the desired format to complete the application process.
- Class 10 Certificate/Marksheet
- Class 12 certificate/Marksheet
- Recent photograph (Desired Format)
- Signature specimen (Desired format)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If any)
Step 4: SRMJEEE Application form 2023 fee
Aspirants are required to pay appropriate fee while filling the SRMJEEE 2023 Application form through desired mode of fund transfer as follows:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
Through online voucher-code or through e-payment Rs. 1200/- is paid as fee for SRMJEEE Application form 2023 for the first attempt. However for consecutive attempts Rs 600/- is paid for each time.
Step 5: Print Out of SRMJEEE Application form 2023
As the student has successfully submitted the SRMJEEE 2023 Application form, a confirmation mail is sent to the registered Mail ID of the candidates. For future purposes, students may download the mail.
What Next After SRMJEEE Application form 2023?
Soon after submitting SRMJEEE 2023 application form, a confirmation mail is received through the candidate’s registered mail ID. SRMJEEE Admit card 2023 is released for those candidates who submitted the SRMJEEE 2023 Application form.
FAQs Related to SRMJEEE Application form 2023
When will the SRMJEEE 2023 application form be released?
SRM University of Science and technology had released the application form in November 2022. Check the official site for exact dates of release of SRMJEEE Application form 2023.
What is the fee to be paid for SRMJEEE Application form 2023?
Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 1200/- as fee for SRMJEEE 2023 Application form.
What are the acceptable modes of payment to remit application fees?
Online Voucher code or e-payment are the modes of paying SRMJEEE application form 2023.