TANCET Application Form 2024: The registration process for TANCET 2024 are held by Anna University, Chennai. The TANCET MBA application form 2024 will be released tentatively on February 1, 2024 on the official website, tancet.annauniv.edu. Those who wish to do TANCET registration 2024 must visit and fill out the application form before the deadline. Last date to register TANCET 2024 is expected to be around February 22, 2024.
Important Dates for TANCET Application Form 2024
Candidates must visit the official website and start registering for TANCET 2024 exam. Those who wish to know about the registration dates can refer to the details given below.
|Commencement of TANCET 2024 registration||February 1, 2024|
|TANCET application form 2024 last date||February 22, 2024|
|Application form correction window closes by||March 4, 2024|
|Release of Hall Ticket||March 11, 2024|
|TANCET exam date 2024||March 25, 2024|
How to Fill Out TANCET Application Form 2024?
Candidates will have to visit and start the registration process. Only those who have filled out the TANCET registration form for 2024 will be eligible to sit for the examination. Those who wish to fill out the TANCET 2024 application form can refer to the steps given below.
Step 1: TANCET Registration 2024:
Candidates must visit the official website and start the registration process. To register for TANCET 2024, they are required to enter the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Create Password
Candidates will receive a User ID via their registered email address and mobile number after entering all of the required information.
Step 2 Filling out TANCET Application Form 2024:
Candidates must visit the official website, enter their login credentials and fill out the application form with the required information and documents. They must enter the details mentioned below.
Personal Details of Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- SSLC Reg. number
- Nationality (Indian, Srilankan, Tamil Refugee, Others)
- Nativity (Tamil Nadu or Other State)
- Community (Others, BCM, BC, MBC/DNC, SCA, SC, ST)
- Address of Correspondence
- Year of Qualifying Bachelor degree
- Year of passing of HSC/Diploma
- Test Centre
- Entrance exam applying for
- Candidates would have to choose one of the 23 papers that TANCET conducts under section Part III opted by M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. students only
Details of the Course
- Specialization / Group
- Year of Passing
Step 3: Uploading Prescribed Documents:
Candidates can upload the documents that have been prescribed by the exam conducting authorities. They must ensure that they upload scanned copies of the candidate’s photographs and signatures.
Specifications for Uploading Photographs
- Candidates must ensure they upload the photographs in.jpg or.jpeg format, and the size of the photograph ranges from 20 KB to 30 KB.
- They must submit a photograph in the colored form.
- The candidate’s photograph must consist of a clear image of the candidate.
Step 4: Fee Structure:
The candidates are required to pay the TANCET registration form 2024 at the time of filling out the form. After they have successfully entered all the details, they must complete the payment process. Refer to the table given below for the TANCET fee structure 2024.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|General/OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 1500 + GST 500|
|SC/SCA/ST Category Candidates||Rs. 750 + GST 250|
Step 5: Submit the TANCET Registration Form 2024:
The people who have successfully entered all the details, uploaded the documents and clicked on the “Submit“ button and submitted the TANCET application form 2024. Candidates are advised to check all the important details before uploading the TANCET registration form 2024.
Document Required for TANCET Application Form 2024
Given below is a list of documents that candidates must have at the time of filling out the TANCET application form 2024.
- Valid Email Id and password
- Scanned image of Photograph
- Qualifying marks of Bachelor’s Degree
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking details
- Other Personal and academic details to be entered in the form
The TANCET eligibility criteria 2024 refers to the guidelines laid down by the exam conducting authority that determines the eligibility of the candidates for the TANCET exam 2024.
- Candidates are required to complete their B.Tech or BE from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates belonging to the general category are required to score a minimum of 50% and those belonging to the reserved category are required to score a minimum of 45% in their qualifying exam.
- There is no minimum age limit for candidates to appear for the CEETA PG exam 2024.
- The students who are applying through GATE must have valid score cards and they have to qualify in GATE in XL (Life Sciences) and XE (Engineering Sciences) to be eligible for TANCET 2024.
FAQs Related to TANCET Application Form 2024
When will the TANCET application form 2024 be released?
The TANCET 2024 application form will be made available tentatively from February 1, 2024.
What is the registration form fee for TANCET?
The registration fees for TANCET 2024 for candidates belonging to general category are Rs 1500 and for SC/ST is Rs 750.