TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2023 has been released by Anna University on the official site tancet.annauniv.edu. Students are required to check the limits in various aspects to take TANCET 2023 exam. Candidates should comply with all requirements while applying for the entrance examination. Read the article to know all the limits and requirements for TANCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
Quick View of TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2023
For the ease of candidates, the criteria are tabulated
|TANCET Eligibility Criteria||Limits|
|Age||No age limits|
|Education||Undergraduation in B.Tech/B.ECompleted intermediate education in 10+2+AMIE aspectsComplete intermediate education in 10+3 years diploma +AMIE.|
|Minimum Marks||50% aggregate in Undergraduation for General category45% aggregate in UG for reserved category|
|Nativity||Domicile resident of Tamil Nadu|
|Nativity relaxation||Residents from other states|
|Nationality||Citizen of India|
TANCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria – Highlights
Anna University has prescribed limits and relaxations for TANCET 2023 apply online.
- No specification in age limit for candidates to give TANCET 2023 Entrance exam.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 education schemes from the recognised education institute.
- Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E from recognised University/college can apply for the entrance examination.
- Candidates who completed education in 10+2+AMIE or 10+3 years Diploma aspects can also give the TANCET 2023 entrance exam.
- Candidates should have qualified above said education criteria with minimum qualifying marks (50%.) For reserved category candidates, the minimum qualifying marks is 45% in any of the above said education aspects.
- Domicile residents of Tamil Nadu and other state residents can apply for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who clear GATE entrance with valid scores can apply for TANCET 2023.
- There are no limits to repeat the attempts. Candidates can give the exam until clear with high scores.
- Candidates who are pursuing final semester B.Tech/B.E and would likely to appear for final semester exams are able to take the entrance exam.
TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Important Instructions
- Candidates should comply with all the eligibility requirements prescribed by Anna University.
- Candidates should submit original documents to prove the eligibility. Submission of fake documents to comply with eligibility criteria is not encouraged.
- Remember Anna University will issue TANCET Admit card 2023 to those who clear all TANCET Eligibility criteria 2023.
- Any candidates who are proven to be fake with documents are debarred from appearing for exams.
FAQs Related to TANCET 2023 Eligibility criteria
What is the age limit to give TANCET entrance 2023?
Anna University has not prescribed any age limit to give the entrance exam.
What are the education qualifying marks to give the TANCET 2023 Exams?
General category should have an aggregate of 50% of marks whereas Reserved categories should have scored 45% of aggregate marks.
I belong to Madhya Pradesh. Is it possible for me to give TANCET 2023?
Yes, candidates from other states are able to give TANCET Entrance 2023.