TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Telangana State Council of Higher Education determines the TS ICET eligibility criteria 2023 for all MBA and MCA entrance exam. The exam has several levels of eligibility. Candidates are required to meet the exam’s eligibility requirements.
The exam is conducted for admissions into some of the MBA colleges in the various participating institutes in Telangana. Candidates who fill out the application form without checking the criteria may have their forms rejected. For more information, refer to the information given below.
Detailed TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must be aware of the TS ICET 2023 eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria determine whether a candidate is eligible to take the exam or not.
TS ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria (Academic Details)
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree (BA / B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA / BBM / BCA / BE / B. Tech / B. Pharmacy and any 3 or 4 year degree except Oriental Languages).
- Candidates who are in the last year of their college career are eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2023 exam.
TS ICET 2023 Eligibility Minimum Marks
- To be able to match the TS ICET 2023 eligibility criteria candidates belonging to the unreserved categories are required to score an aggregate of 50% in their graduation.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category are required to get a score of 45% in their graduation.
Age Limit for TS ICET 2023
- Candidates who are 19 years of age are eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2023 exam.
- Those who are less than 19 years of age are not eligible to sit for the exam.
- There is no age limit for candidates. Candidates of any age other than 19 are eligible to sit for the exam.
Can open students apply for TS ICET?
- Candidates having degrees belonging to the distance mode program or open distance learning are eligible to sit for the exam.
- They must make sure their degrees are recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, DEB, and DEC as per UGC regulations.
TS ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria for MCA Candidates
The TS ICET 2023 exam grants candidates admissions into MBA and MCA programmes. The MCA criteria for eligibility differ from one another. Before candidates apply for the TS ICET exam, they are required to check the eligibility criteria for the exam.
To learn more, refer to the information given below.
- Candidates should have passed their bachelor’s degree in BCA (Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering) or its equivalent degree (B.Sc., B.Com., or B.A.)
- Candidates who belong to the general category are required to score an aggregate of 50%, and candidates belonging to the reserved categories are required to score 45% in their graduation.
- They are required to have mathematics as a subject in the 10+2-level curriculum.\
Important Points for Both MBA and MCA Applicants
- It is mandatory for candidates to sit for the TS ICET 2023 exam. The TS ICET 2023 eligibility criteria say that just because a candidate sits for the exam, that does not mean the candidate is selected.
- There are various factors that play a crucial role in a candidate’s admission. Candidates are required to make note of all the important points.
- To be selected, a candidate has to make sure they appear at the examination centers.
- Candidates apply in response to the admission or eligibility criteria of the various participating colleges.
- thoroughly fulfils all the TS ICET 2023 eligibility criteria that are crucial in selecting a candidate for the final admissions.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2023: Nationality
- Candidates are required to be Indian citizens, and they have to prove their local or urban status requirements.
- Candidates of other nationalities, such as international students, are also eligible to sit for the exam provided they satisfy the requirements laid down by the various participating colleges.
- They are required to be pursuing their graduation in any field or discipline from a recognized university.
Qualifying Marks in TS ICET Exam
- For a candidate belonging to the unreserved category, they must score at least 25% in the TS ICET exam.
- There are no prescribed marks for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Expected Dates for TS ICET 2023
|Release date of application form||First week of April 2023|
|Last date of TS ICET 2023 application form submission||Fourth week of June 2023|
|Dates for submission of the application form with late fees of Rs250, 500, and 1000||Second week of July 2023 Third week of July 2023Fourth week of July 2023|
|TS ICET 2023 application correction window opens from||Second week of July 2023|
|Last day for application correction||Third week of July 2023|
|Release date of TS ICET 2023 admit card||Third week of July 2023|
|Final day of the exam||Fourth week of July 2023|
|TS ICET answer key to be released on||First week of August 2023|
|Last day for submission of objection||Second week of August 2023|
|Result to be declared on||Fourth week of August 2023|
FAQs Related to TS ICET Eligibility Criteria
What is the minimum age for the TS ICET 2023 exam?
The candidate has to be 19 years of age before sitting for the exam.
Can final year candidates apply for the TS ICET exam?
Yes, candidates belonging to the final year of their college or graduation are eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2023 exam. Before sitting for the TS ICET 2023 exam they are required to check the eligibility criteria.