GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Telangana State Council of Higher Education determines the ICET eligibility criteria 2024 Telangana for all MBA and MCA entrance exam. The exam has several levels of eligibility. Candidates are required to meet the exam’s eligibility requirements.
Woxsen University Admissions are Open - Apply Now
Placement Package Upto 17 Lacs/annum
The exam is conducted for admissions into some of the MBA colleges in the various participating institutes in Telangana. Candidates who fill out the application form without checking the criteria may have their forms rejected. For more information, refer to the information given below.
Detailed TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates must be aware of the TS ICET 2024 eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria determine whether a candidate is eligible to take the exam or not.
TS ICET 2024 Eligibility Criteria (Academic Details)
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree (BA / B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA / BBM / BCA / BE / B. Tech / B. Pharmacy and any 3 or 4 year degree except Oriental Languages).
- Candidates who are in the last year of their college career are eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2024 exam.
TS ICET 2024 Eligibility Minimum Marks
- To be able to match the TS ICET 2024 eligibility criteria candidates belonging to the unreserved categories are required to score an aggregate of 50% in their graduation.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category are required to get a score of 45% in their graduation.
Age Limit for TS ICET 2024
- Candidates who are 19 years of age are eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2024 exam.
- Those who are less than 19 years of age are not eligible to sit for the exam.
- There is no age limit for candidates. Candidates of any age other than 19 are eligible to sit for the exam.
Can open students apply for TS ICET?
- Candidates having degrees belonging to the distance mode program or open distance learning are eligible to sit for the exam.
- They must make sure their degrees are recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, DEB, and DEC as per UGC regulations.
TS ICET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for MCA Candidates
The TS ICET 2024 exam grants candidates admissions into MBA and MCA programmes. The MCA criteria for eligibility differ from one another. Before candidates apply for the TS ICET exam, they are required to check the eligibility criteria for the exam.
To learn more, refer to the information given below.
- Candidates should have passed their bachelor’s degree in BCA (Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering) or its equivalent degree (B.Sc., B.Com., or B.A.)
- Candidates who belong to the general category are required to score an aggregate of 50%, and candidates belonging to the reserved categories are required to score 45% in their graduation.
- They are required to have mathematics as a subject in the 10+2-level curriculum.\
Important Points for MBA and MCA Applicants
- It is mandatory for candidates to sit for the TS ICET 2024 exam. The TS ICET 2024 eligibility criteria say that just because a candidate sits for the exam, that does not mean the candidate is selected.
- There are various factors that play a crucial role in a candidate’s admission. Candidates are required to make note of all the important points.
- To be selected, a candidate has to make sure they appear at the examination centers.
- Candidates apply in response to the admission or eligibility criteria of the various participating colleges.
- thoroughly fulfils all the TS ICET 2024 eligibility criteria that are crucial in selecting a candidate for the final admissions.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2024: Nationality
- Candidates are required to be Indian citizens, and they have to prove their local or urban status requirements.
- Candidates of other nationalities, such as international students, are also eligible to sit for the exam provided they satisfy the requirements laid down by the various participating colleges.
- They are required to be pursuing their graduation in any field or discipline from a recognized university.
Qualifying Marks in TS ICET Exam
- For a candidate belonging to the unreserved category, they must score at least 25% in the TS ICET exam.
- There are no prescribed marks for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Expected Dates for TS ICET 2024
|Release date of application form
|March 7, 2024
|Last date of TS ICET application form submission
|April 30, 2024
|Release date of TS ICET admit card
|First week of June 2024
|Final day of the exam
|June 4 & June 5, 2024
|TS ICET answer key to be released on
|June 10, 2024
|Result to be declared on
|June 29, 2024
FAQs Related to TS ICET Eligibility Criteria
What is the minimum age for the TS ICET 2024 exam?
The candidate has to be 19 years of age before sitting for the exam.
Can final year candidates apply for the TS ICET exam?
Yes, candidates belonging to the final year of their college or graduation are eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2024 exam. Before sitting for the TS ICET 2024 exam they are required to check the eligibility criteria.