UK Board 12th Result 2023 – Uttarakhand Board of School Education will declare the UK board class 12th result 2023 in May. The UK class 12 result 2023 will be accessible through the official website uaresults.nic.in. To check Uttarakhand class 12th result 2023 UK Board, candidates must have their roll number.
The online UK Board 12th result 2023 will be provisional and original marksheet is distributed through respective schools. Around 1.2 lakh students will be able to view Uttarakhand board 12th result 2023. The online UK 12th result will provide student’s marks and result details, in addition to basic details.
Apart from online, students will also be able to access their UK board 12th result 2023 through SMS. The board is expected to declare UK board 12th result 2023 during the month of May. Go through the entire article to know more about UK class 12 result 2023, the procedure to check, re-evaluation of Intermediate result, etc.
UBSE 12th Result 2023 Dates
Students can stay updated with the upcoming events by knowing the UK Board result 2023 Class 12 date. So refer the following table to know about Uttarakhand 12th result events and dates:
|UK 12th exam dates||March 2023|
|Declaration of UBSE 12th result 2023||May 2023|
|Revaluation date for UK board result 12th class||June 2023|
|Compartment exams Date||July 2023|
|UBSE 12th result 2023 for compartment||Last week of July 2023|
|Exam name||Senior Secondary/ Intermediate|
|UBSE Result name||UK Board Senior Secondary/ 12th Result|
|Result released authority||Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)|
|UK Board Class 12 result date||May 2023 (Tentative)|
|Official UK Board result website||uaresults.nic.in|
|Credentials required to check result||Board Exam Roll Number|
How to Check UK Board 12th Result 2023 Online?
The online result checking process is as same as UBSE 10th result 2023 checking procedure. Students can get their result of the UK Board 2023 class 12th by following the given steps:
- First of all, students will have to access the official website: uaresults.nic.in
- After that, candidates have to fill the roll number in the given space.
- Enter captcha code as shown on the screen.
- Then, click the get result button.
- After completing this process, the UK board result 2023 12th class will be shown on the screen.
- Candidates should download a copy of the result for future benefits.
- Students must save the online result till the declaration of the UK board 12th mark sheet.
Sample Image of UK 12th result window:
UBSE 12th Result 2023 Through SMS
To check the UK Board 12th result 2023 via SMS, candidates need to follow the given methods:
- Use SMS application in a phone
- Enter UT12 space Roll number
- Send these details to 5676750
- UK Board result 2023 class 12th will be sent on the mobile phone of students
- This UK board result 12th class will consist of details related to total marks and qualifying status.
Check UK Board 12th Result 2023 by Name
Some third-party websites such as India results provide UK 12th result through the name. Student can check name-wise Uttarakhand 12th result 2023 by following the given steps:
- Open the website of India Results.
- Enter the student’s name in the appropriate field of the login window.
- Click on the respective ‘Find Results’ button.
- Choose candidate’s details among the details, displayed on the screen and click on the respective button.
- Candidate’s UK board 12th result 2023 will display on the screen.
- Take a printout of the UBSE 12th result and keep it safe for future reference.
Details Mentioned in UK 12th result 2023
Candidates must have to check the following details while downloading the result of UK Board class 12th result 2023
- Roll number
- Name of the student
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Theory marks of each subject
- Practical marks of each subject
- Total score
- Result status
Know about NTSE
Discrepancy Solution for UBSE 12th Result 2023
Students must have to carefully check the details mentioned in the UK board 12th Result 2023. This original Uttarakhand Board 12th mark sheet will be used for admission to higher classes. If a candidate finds any discrepancy in Uttarakhand 12th result then they will report to the UK board through email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number 05947-254275.
What after UK Board 12th result 2023?
- After releasing the UK board class 12 result 2023, candidates can collect the original mark sheet from their respective schools.
- Then students can apply for higher studies according to their choice.
- Candidates can also check the list of scholarships to which they can apply after the Uttarakhand board result 2023 class 12th.
Revaluation criteria for UK board 12th result 2023
- If a student is not satisfied with his or her UK 12th result 2023, then he will fill the form for revaluation.
- They can submit an application form along with application fees through their respective schools.
- Students have to submit Rs.100 for each subject as application fees for the revolution.
- After that, the authority will recheck the result.
Uttarakhand Board 12th Topper 2023
After releasing the UK board class 12 result 2023, the Uttarakhand board will also declare the list of UK board 12th class toppers. However, the list of last year toppers was not released by the board till now. Look at the list of previous years toppers below:
UK Board 12th Topper 2023
|Rank||Toppers name||Marks secured|
|1||Beauty Vatsal||96.60 percent|
|2||Yugal Joshi||95.40 percent|
|3||Rahul Yadav||95 percent|
Also Check PSEB Answer Keys
Previous Year’s UK Board 12th Result Statistics
|Year||Number of students||Pass per cent of boys||Pass per cent of girls||Overall pass per cent|
FAQs Related to UK Board 12th Result 2023
How can a candidate get the original mark sheet of UK board 12th?
Students can get their original mark sheet from respective schools after UK Board 12th result 2023.
What if I fail in the UK 12th compartment exams?
In this case, candidates can appear for next year’s final exam.
Can a student get the duplicate mark sheet of the UK 12th result?
To get a duplicate mark sheet, a student has to submit an application form through their respective school.