UP BED OMR Sheet 2022 – UP BED 2022 is an offline exam and candidates need to mark their answers in an UP B.ed entrance exam OMR sheet during their exam. UP BED exam 2022 includes two parts that are divided into four sections, so there is a separate UP BED 2022 OMR sheet for every section.
The UP BED JEE 2022 exam will be held in August and it will release a sample of UP BED OMR sheet 2022 so that students can practice. If you desire to give this exam then you must know about UP B ED OMR sheet 2022. Candidates can easily download sample OMR sheets and try them for practice similar to NTSE OMR Sheet.
How to download UP BED OMR Sheet 2022 PDF?
Candidates might get confused while filling OMR answer sheets, so it would be better to download OMR sheet 2022 from the official website. It would be best if candidates download UP BED OMR answer sheet pdf 2022 from the official website. Let’s check the steps to download it:-
- Go for the official website of Lucknow University – lkouniv.ac.in and search for the admission link.
- Head towards the sample OMR sheet link and click on it.
- Once done with this, download the sample OMR answer sheet.
UP BED 2022 OMR Sheet Download Link
The University of Lucknow is yet to release the sample of UP Bed entrance exam OMR sheet 2022. Till then, students can refer to 200 questions model OMR sheet as original question paper will comprise of 200 questions.
Click here to download UP BED Model OMR Sheet 2022 PDF.
After downloading, take printouts of the UP BED OMR sheet 2022 and start practicing. In this way, candidates can practice the OMR sheet 2022 easily before the exam.
Check Other OMR Sheets
Image of OMR
As original copies of UP BED are not released yet, candidates can practice by filling a sample 2022 OMR sheet. Here is the image of the UP BED JEE sample OMR sheet that can help the candidates.
How to fill UP BED OMR Sheet 2022?
Let’s come to the point of how to fill UP the BED JEE 2022 OMR sample sheet for practice so that candidates don’t face any issues during their exam.
- Candidates would be given 10-15 minutes to fill in their basic details like hall ticket number, name, and other important details.
- Write your name in block or capital letters.
- Then write the question booklet code as per your question paper and shade the circles as per the numbers.
- Then, write a question booklet serial number and shade the numbers enclosed in the circles.
- After that, leave your sign and left-hand thumb impression in boxes available on the lower side.
Common mistakes while filling UP BED OMR sheet
To fill an OMR answer sheet seems to be a frustrating task, especially for freshers and candidates who might make mistakes. So, it is recommended to practice on a sample OMR sheet before the exam. Let’s dig into some common mistakes that candidates might make during filling out OMR.
- Don’t fill two options for one question as it could lead to a null question.
- Make sure to fill in all the details properly.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then move ahead.
- Don’t put any stray markings on UP BED 2022 OMR.
So, it is advised to fill your OMR sheet with great care to avoid any rejection or mistakes as these mistakes can lead to your rejection.
- NTSE UP Last date 2022
- UP Board 12th Topper 2022
- UP Madarsa Board Result Date 2022
- NTSE UP Answer Key PDF
- UP Board 10th admit card 2022
Instructions to fill UP BED OMR Sheet 2022
To avoid these common mistakes and rejection of the OMR sheet candidates should follow some essential instructions, otherwise, the OMR sheet could be rejected. Let’s know about these instructions.
- Always mark the answers by using a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Shade only one answer with great care.
- Never fold your OMR sheet 2022.
- Make sure to fill in all details properly.
- Always darken the full circle.
- Never do any rough work on the sheet.