UP Board OMR Sheet 2023 – The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has issued a UP Board sample OMR sheet 2023 for the Class 9 examinations. The UP Board Class 9 test will have 20 marks objective type questions along with descriptive answer type questions.
Students can use UP Board Class 9 OMR sheet 2023 pdf while practicing and they can be familiar with UP exam OMR sheet filling. These 20-mark questions will be multiple-choice, and the answers must be submitted using only UP board OMR sheet 2023.
|UP Board OMR Sheet 2023||Click Here|
|UPMSP OMR Sheet 2022||Click here|
The remaining 50 marks will be for descriptive answer type questions. Answers to these questions should be written on response papers. Questions from higher-order thinking skills (HOTS) will be incorporated in the descriptive paper of the UPMSP 9th examinations in 2023. Students from the UP Board’s Class 9 will take the examinations using UPMSP OMR Sheet 2023. Next year, they can appear for NTSE exam through NTSE OMR Sheet.
UP Board OMR Sheet 2023 Dates
Below, we have tabulated some important dates for the reference of students.
|OMR Sheet UP Board Release date||November 10, 2021|
|UPMSP Exam Date 2023||March 2023|
|UP Board Result Date 2023||April 2023|
How to download UP Board OMR Sheet 2023 PDF?
Students can download the UPMSP OMR Sheet 2023 for Class 9, 10, 11, 12 through the following steps:
- Go to upmsp.edu.in.
- Click on the link of ‘UP Board 2023 OMR Sheet’.
- A PDF file will appear on the screen.
- Download UP OMR Sheet 2023 for UPMSP Class 9 or other exams.
- Take a printout of the same to use while practising.
UPMSP Class 10 Articles
- UP Board 10th scheme 2023
- UP Board Model Paper 2023 10th Class
- UP 10th Board Result 2023
- UP Board 12th Syllabus 2023
- UP board 12th passing Marks 2023
UP Board OMR Sheet 2023 Exam Instructions
- Use Black/blue pen.
- Do not fold or tear the UP Board OMR Sheet 2023 Class 9.
- Fill roll number as given in UP Board 10th admit card 2023.
Important information about the 2023 UP Board Class 9 examinations
- A 70-point half-yearly test will be held, based on it, the grades will be given to students as per UP board grading system.
- The descriptive portion of the paper will be worth 50 points, while the objective portion will be for 20 points.
- The annual test will follow the same format as the half-yearly exams.
- The internal evaluation will be worth 30 points.
- As a result, the total marks for the Class 9 UP Board examinations will be 70+70+30 = 170.
Important information about the 2023 UP Board Class 10 examinations
- In November 2023, a half-yearly test of 70 points will be held.
- In February 2023, pre-board examinations will be held. Pre-board tests will be worth a total of 70 points.
- For Class 10, the internal evaluation will be worth 30 points.