ACT Eligibility Criteria 2023 – ACT is an abbreviated form of American College testing and is a standard test required to get admission in most US universities. This test is one of the most important parameters which determines whether a student will get admission into US universities and colleges.
American College Testing (ACT) Eligibility 2023
American College Testing (ACT) is administered by an organization called ACT Inc. The test is executed six times a year for international cities and seven times for national cities. According to surveys, millions of students take the ACT every year.
The centers for the conducting the tests are schools, high schools, colleges, and universities. This test is conducted to check the readiness of students in high school to get admission into Universities and colleges in the US.
ACT Eligibility – Educational qualification
When it comes to the eligibility criteria for ACT 2023, there are no hard rules. People of all grade can take the ACT to apply in the colleges and universities of the United States.
ACT Age Limit 2023
There are no prerequisites for the ACT but in general, this exam is given by students who are 13+ years old and are in high school. You should also have a valid international passport which will serve as identification proof.
There is no upper age limit to appear for the exam, i.e; there is no age restriction for the ACT. If you want to apply for the American college testing ACT, then you must have an international credit or a debit card to be able to register for the exam.
Other ACT Eligibility Requirements 2023
- Candidates have to be eligible for the course-wise criteria. The course-wise eligibility criteria is different for every university and college in the US.
- If a student wants to apply for the ACT exam 2023, then he or she must have a valid international passport to serve as identification proof.
- Students must have an international debit card or a credit card to be able to register for the ACT
- Also, if you are wishing to apply for universities and colleges in the US, then you must be fluent in English because it is considered as one of the necessary requirements to appear for the ACT.
When should I take ACT 2023 Exam?
- Students should take the exam approximately two months before the application date of their colleges or universities. Committee will take around 2 to 8 weeks to release the result of the exam.
- If you are below the age of 13 and wish to apply for the ACT, then you can do so by opting for a paper-based exam
- GMAT Registration 2023
- GMAT Exam Fees in India
- GMAT Exam Date 2023
- GMAT Exam Pattern 2023
- GMAT Syllabus 2023
- GMAT Accepting Colleges in India
Who Accepts ACT Score 2023
ACT is accepted by every four-year college and university in the United States and also in 225+ universities and colleges outside the US. Many popular universities (mentioned below) have turned into test optional colleges, but they also encourage students to take the American College testing ACT.
- University of Central Florida
- University of Florida
- Florida State University
- University of Georgia
- Simmons University
- Georgetown University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology