All over India, the AEEE answer key will be released after the exam. It will contain all the right answers to the questions given in the AEEE exam 2023. The main purpose of this answer key is that students can easily calculate their probable scores in the entrance exam by using this.
Where to get AEEE Answer Key 2023
Candidates can get AEEE answer key 2023 in two ways.
- One is the official answer key which will be released set-wise in PDF format on the official AMRITA School of Engineering website.
- The second is the unofficial answer key that will be made available by various known coaching institutes such as Aakash institute, TIME, Resonance, etc. The unofficial exam solutions is provided on the same day of AEEE 2023 exam date.
Benefits of AEEE answer key 2023
With the help of AEEE answer key 2023, candidates will be able to predict their estimated scores in the AEEE Result 2023 and on the basis of that, they can have a rough idea of whether they will be able to clear the cut off mark or not.
How to check AEEE answer key 2023
- Go to the official website: www.amrita.edu.
- Click on the “AEEE Answer key 2023.” on the homepage under the Latest News section.
- A PDF displaying the AEEE Answer Key 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Save the PDF for further calculation of marks.
Calculation of Marks via AEEE answer key 2023
There are certain steps that students have to follow in order to calculate their AEEE answer key 2023, let’s dive into them.
- The maximum marks in mathematics are 150 while in physics and chemistry they are 105.
- +3 for every right answer and -1 for every wrong.
- Then, on the basis of the AEEE marking scheme, students can calculate their total score.
- With the probable score, students can easily evaluate the chances of selection.
What after AEEE answer key 2023
Authorities will announce the result of the entrance exam after the release of AEEE answer key 2023. The announced result will be made on the basis of correct answers given by the candidates. To check the overall percentile and score of each section, students can check the results. On the behalf of obtained marks, candidates will be selected for further rounds.
AEEE Cutoff 2023
AEEE cutoff will be released via online mode soon after the declaration of the results. Candidates have to analyze it, in order to know the minimum qualifying rank in the entrance test. Every participating institute will release the cutoff to specify the minimum rank to get admission in their institution.
- AEEE 2023 Registration last date
- Amrita CBT practice test 2023
- AEEE Amrita slot booking 2023
- Amrita admit card 2023 date
FAQs Related to AEEE Exam Solution 2023
What is the marking scheme of AEEE 2023?
The marking scheme as declared by the authorities is +3 for every right answer and -1 for every wrong.
Is 15,000 a good rank in AEEE 2023?
Yes, getting 15000 rank is not bad in such a competitive exam. Students might get admission at some branches of Amrita Bangalore campus.
How many seats of CSE are in Amrita?
On average, there are 300 to 500 seats available in each campus, making a total of 2000 seats. And 20 % of them are reserved for management quota.
What is the good percentile in Amrita?
Any percentile above 90 is excellent for sure and students will get admission to Amrita Coimbatore campus.