AEEE Mock Test 2023: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will release the AEEE 2023 mock test on its official website, i.e, amrita.edu. In order to practice the mock test papers, the candidates can access them from the official website. The mock test paper will be based on the official AEEE exam pattern. The candidates must practice these papers for solid preparation before the AEEE exam date 2023.
The AEEE mock test 2023 will help the candidates in preparing effectively for the Amrita University Entrance Exam 2023. These mock test papers will help the candidate in knowing the exam pattern, the types of questions asked, important topics, etc. For more details on the AEEE mock test 2023, read the complete article below.
AEEE Mock Test 2023 – Important Dates
The important AEEE 2023 mock test dates are given below. Candidates can mark the dates so that they do not miss any of the events.
AEEE Mock Test 2023 Dates
|AEEE mock test 2023||To be notified|
|AEEE exam||To be notified|
|Amrita results 2023 date||To be notified|
How can I access the AEEE Mock Test 2023?
In order to access the AEEE 2023 mock test, the candidates are required to follow the following steps. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Login/Registration
The candidates who have already registered themselves need not register themselves again. They can simply log in and access the AEEE 2023 mock test. Candidates who are not registered can register themselves with the help of the following steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Access the AEEE Application Form 2023
- Fill in the required details such as name, email id, and certain other details.
- Now, create a password for the login page.
- Confirm the password.
- After filling in the details the candidates need to select ‘submit’ to create their login id and password.
Step 2: Start the Mock Test
After successfully registering themselves, the candidates are required to log in at the ‘AEEE mock test portal’ with the help of their login credentials. Now, from the home page, candidates need to click on the ‘Take Assessment Test’ and then the ‘I agree’ link to start their AEEE mock test.
Step 3: Attempt the Test
After following all the steps above candidates will be finally able to attempt the test. All the questions asked in the AEEE mock test 2023 will be multiple choice questions (MCQs) and will be strictly in accordance with the AEEE exam pattern 2023.
Step 4: Test Submission
After giving the test the candidates are required to submit their test by simply clicking on the ‘submit’ option given below.
Step 5: Feedback
After completing the test the candidates are required to give their feedback regarding the AEEE mock test 2023. The candidates can also analyze their performance by downloading the AEEE scorecard.
AEEE Mock Test 2023 – Overview
- In order to attempt the mock test the candidates are required to be registered on the website.
- Different palettes will be used for each of the three areas of the AEEE mock test. During the AEEE exam in 2023, candidates may change from one section to another.
- Candidates must also review the AEEE exam pattern 2023 in addition to the AEEE practice test.
- Through the AEEE mock test portal in 2023, applicants will be able to view the number of questions attempted and visited.
- The online portal also offers subject-specific AEEE mock tests for candidates to take.
AEEE Mock Test 2023 – Colour Coding
The colours used and their meaning in the AEEE mock test are as follows.
|Green||The green colour indicates answered question.|
|Red||The red colour indicates that the candidates have visited the question but have not answered it.|
|Gray||The grey colour indicates the questions not visited by the candidates.|
AEEE Mock Test 2023 – Important Instructions
- The AEEE mock test consists of 100 questions and has a 150-minute time limit.
- The AEEE 2023 exam will only include multiple-choice questions.
- During the AEEE exam, candidates may switch between different parts.
- There will be three sections from which the questions will be drawn: mathematics (40 questions), physics (30 questions), and chemistry.
- Before the final submission, candidates are not permitted to leave the AEEE 2023 mock exam.
FAQs related to AEEE Mock Test 2023
What are the advantages of taking the AEEE 2023 practice test?
Candidates can evaluate their performance and identify their strong and weak areas with the aid of the AEEE mock test.
Where can I find the full evaluation for the AEEE mock test?
The login portal will allow applicants to view their assessment report following the submission of the AEEE mock test.
What credentials are needed to take the AEEE mock test in 2023?
Candidates can use their login ID and password to access their AEEE 2023 sample exam.