Sainik School Admission Form 2022 – National Testing Agency or NTA has released AISSEE application form 2022 for Class 6 and 9 students on September 27, 2021. Sainik School registration form 2022 can be filled online on aissee.nta.nic.in.
Application Link: Click Here to fill AISSEE NTA nic in 2022 application form.
AISSEE admission form 2022 last date is October 26, 2022. Girls and Boys both can fill Sainik School Class 6 admission form 2022. While for class 9, AISSEE 2022 application form can be filled by boys only.
Know all about Sainik School admission process.
AISSEE 2022 registration form for Class 6 and 9 can be filled in online mode only. While filling Sainik School 2022 admission form, It is mandatory to pay the requisite application fee and upload documents to apply successfully. Read below to know about AISSEE Application Form 2022 date, steps to fill and other aspects in detail.
Sainik School Admission Form 2022 Dates
NTA has announced the AISSEE application form 2022 start and last date along with a detailed notification. Students must be aware of the expected AISSEE NTA nic in form 2022 dates to fill the form before the last date. Check the Sainik School admission form 2022-23 last date and other dates in the following table.
AISSEE 2022 Application Dates
|Notification release date||September 28, 2021|
|Application start date||September 27, 2021|
|AISSEE application form last date||October 26, 2021|
|Correction window opening date||October 28, 2021|
|Correction window closing date||November 2, 2021|
|AISSEE OMR Sheet instructions||December 2021|
|Admit card availability||Last week of December 2021|
|Written exam date||January 9, 2022|
|Sainik School answer key release||January 2022|
|Result announcement||Last week of January 2022|
What documents are required for AISSEE Application Form 2022?
Students must keep the following documents ready in the soft copy before start filling Sainik School 2022 admission form. Keep the documents ready in given size before starting with AISSEE 2022 application:
Documents Requirements for Sainik School Form 2022
|Student’s Photograph||10 kb-200 kb|
|Signature of Student||4kb – 30kb|
|Student’s left-hand thumb impression||10 kb -50 kb|
|Birth Certificate||100 kb to 400 kb|
|Domicile Certificate||100 kb to 400 kb|
|Caste certificate (if applicable)||100 kb to 400 kb|
|Service certificate (for Defence category-serving)||100 kb to 400 kb|
|PPO for Ex-servicemen||100 kb to 400 kb|
Only students who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill Sainik School Admission form 2022.
How to fill AISSEE Application Form 2022?
NTA releases Sainik School registration form 2022 in online mode only on aissee.nta.nic.in. Students should know how to submit the AISSEE admission form 2022 to go through a smooth process while filling the Sainik School form 2022.
We will provide a direct link to fill Sainik School application form 2022, soon after the release of form. Meanwhile, go through the steps given below to know the procedure to fill AISSEE 2022 application form.
Steps to fill Sainik School Admission form 2022
- Fill AISSEE Registration 2022 Form
- Fill Sainik School Admission Form 2022
- Documents Uploading
- AISSEE 2022 Fee Payment
- Download Confirmation Page
Below we have provided a step by step procedure to fill AISSEE 2022 registration form in detail:
1. Fill AISSEE Registration 2022 Form
- Go to ‘aissee.nta.nic.in’ and click on the link of ‘Fill AISSEE Application Form 2022’ (to be activated).
- On the next page, first-time users need to register. So, click on ‘New Registration’ and it will lead to a new page.
- This page will contain exam dates, fee details and other instructions. Read them carefully and Click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Sainik School admission online application form will open on the screen. In this fill all the details as asked. The following details will be asked in AISSEE registration form 2022:
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Change password: You should choose a strong password of 8 to 13 characters. In this, include at least one lower case alphabet, one lower case alphabet, one numeric digit, one special character.
- Security Question and Answer
- Fill the captcha code. This captcha code is case sensitive.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to save Sainik School Application Form 2022.
- On the next page, form preview will be shown. Review the form and ensure all details are correct.
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ to save AISSEE application form 2022.
Sainik School 2022 Registration Form will look like as the following image:
2. Fill Sainik School Admission Form 2022
After AISSEE registration 2022, the application window will open up on the screen. Enter the given details in Sainik School 2022 admission form:
- Personal Details: Student’s and Parents Name, Date of Birth, gender, Domicile
- Qualification Details: Current school name, class
- Applied for: Class 6 or 9, Which school you want to apply for, Exam language medium, 4 exam centres of your choice to appear for the test.
Enter the security pin as shown on the Sainik School admission form 2022. Now, submit it to save the AISSEE form.
3. Documents Uploading
After the second step of Sainik School application form 2022, upload the student’s photograph and signature in given format and size. Upload other documents as applicable and ensure they are in the size as specified above. Else students will face issues in submitting the aissee nta nic in application form 2022.
4. AISSEE 2022 Fee Payment
This is the essential step of AISSEE application form 2022. Students can pay fee in through any of the given methods:
Available Fee Payment Methods
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI through State Bank of India/ICICI Bank/Paytm
AISSEE Application 2022 Fees (As per last year)
- Rs 400 for SC/ST
- Rs. 550 for Other Categories
5. Download Confirmation Page
After fee payment, note down the transaction number or take a printout of the receipt. Along with this, download the Sainik School application form 2022 in the device and take a printout of confirmation page and form to refer later.
Important Instructions Regarding Sainik School Admission Form 2022
Keep the following instructions in mind, while submitting the AISSEE application form 2022.
- Keep all the documents ready in the given format and size before start filling the aissee.nta.nic.in application form 2022-23.
- The application fee is non-refundable. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. So, fill all details in Sainik School admission form 2022 carefully.
- Read the information bulletin carefully before filling the Sainik School registration form.
Sainik School Exam Centres 2022
Students must go through the list of AISSEE exam centres to know about their nearest exam centres. They will have to fill the choices of examination centres in Sainik school admission form 2022. The centres are allotted as per the first come first serve basis.
For how many Sainik Schools I can apply?
You cal fill AISSEE admission form 2022 for one school only.
How many centres I can choose?
You can choose up to four exam centres while filling the Sainik School admission form 2022.
What is Sainik School Admission 2022-23 last date?
The last date for AISSEE application form 2022 will fall in the mid of October 2022.
Can girls apply for Sainik School admission?
Yes, girls can apply for Sainik School class 6 admission 2021. But for class 9, only boys are eligible as no Sainik school seat is available for girls.