Sainik School 2021 OMR Sheet – National Testing Agency or NTA has released the AISSEE OMR Answer sheet 2021 which was filled by students on exam day. Sainik School OMR sheet 2021 PDF download is available since March 4, 2021.
- You will be able to apply for Sainik School OMR sheet 2021 pdf download by entering Application number and password.
- You need to pay Rs. 100 to NTA in online mode for downloading Sainik School 2021 OMR Sheet. You can also calculate probable scores using Sainik School answer key 2021.
- After the application, the copy of filled Sainik School OMR Sheet 2021 will be released by NTA.
The exam is held in 176 cities at 380 exam centres on February 7, 2021. A total of 1,33,515 students registered for the exam. We will provide a direct link to access Sainik School OMR sheet 2021 and its question papers, so stay tuned.
The instructions for filling Sainik School OMR sheet 2021 for the exam were released on January 9, 2021. Click here to download official notification of OMR filling instruction.
Also, know Sainik School cut off 2021 and match probable scores with cutoff to check the chances of selection for next stage.
Sainik school OMR sheet 2021 Dates
The official notification says, ‘exact date of AISSEE OMR sheet 2021 will be announced after the exam’. Students can refer to the following table to track upcoming events of Sainik School OMR display:
Sainik School OMR sheet 2021 dates
|OMR filling instructions||January 9, 2021|
|Sainik School test date||February 7, 2021|
|AISSEE OMR sheet release date||March 4, 2021|
|Challenge till||March 6, 2021|
|Result date||Second week of March 2021|
Sainik School 2021 OMR Sheet Details at a Glance
|Download through||Login window|
|Application fee||Rs 100|
|When to download||Soon after application|
|Payment mode||Credit card, debit card and net banking|
How to apply for Sainik School OMR Sheet 2021?
Students or their parents can apply for obtaining AISSEE OMR sheet 2021 in online mode by following the steps.
Things Required Before Applying for Sainik School 2021 OMR Sheet
- Student’s Application Number and Password
- Credit card, debit card or net banking
Steps to apply for Sainik School OMR sheet 2021
- Open the login page of aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Enter students’s application ID and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button after filling the captcha code.
- On dashboard, click on the ‘Apply for OMR Sheet’ and choose the OMR.
- Click on proceed to payment and pay the fees.
- Take a printout of the receipt or note down the transaction details.
Sainik School OMR Sheet Application Fees
Each student will have to pay Rs 100 to apply for obtaining OMR sheet. This fees is to be paid in online mode via credit card, debit card and net banking.
Class 6 students applied for NVS can check Navodaya OMR Sheet 2021 pdf download here.
How to Dwonload Sainik School OMR Sheet 2021
- After submitting the application and confirmation of payment, AISSEE OMR sheet 2021 pdf download link will be available at their dashboard.
- They just need to click on the ‘Download OMR sheet’ link.
- A new page will open up containing OMR sheet of Sainik School.
- Now, save it by clicking on the ‘Download OMR’ button.
Image of Sainik School OMR Sheet 2020 PDF Download Page
Apply for verification of AISSEE OMR Sheet 2021
- The OMR sheet of Sainik School entrance exam will contain the responses recorded by machine if any student finds that his/her all answers were not recorded by the machine, then he/she can apply for verification of the same by paying Rs 200 per question.
- National Testing Agency will verify the same with ‘actual records’ and will update the database if required. The resulted output will be updated in the database.
- The notification also says that students will not be intimated for the same. But they can check it through the Sainik School login window.
Other OMR Sheets
How to fill Sainik School OMR Sheet 2021?
Students need to fill their roll number and test booklet number in Sainik School OMR sheet 2021. They can fill it as given below.
If your roll number is “25232572”, fill the respective bubble as shown below:
Similarly, you need to fill bubbles for test booklet number.
Watch the following video of NTA to know more: