AP ICET Syllabus 2024: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) releases the AP ICET 2024 syllabus. The exam syllabus is divided into three sections. analytical ability, mathematical ability, and communicative ability. To know more about the AP ICET 2024 exam syllabus, refer to the information given below.
AP ICET Syllabus 2024 PDF Download
The AP ICET 2024 exam syllabus consists of the various topics that are asked in the exam. Candidates can refer to the topic and prepare for AP ICET exam 2024 to score well. The sgyllabus of Analytical ability, Mathematical ability and Communicative ability is available through a common PDF.
AP ICET 2024 Syllabus for Analytical Ability
The analytical ability section is divided into two parts: data sufficiency and problem solving. The section consists of 75 marks. Candidates must make sure they are thoroughly aware pf the various topics that come in the AP ICET exam.
- Data Sufficiency: A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as (i) and (ii).
- If the data given in (i) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer.
- If the data given in (ii) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer.
- If both (i) and (ii) put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer.
- If both (i) and (ii) put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
- a. Sequence and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out missing number in a sequence or a series.
- b. Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- c. Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- d. Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
AP ICET 2024 Syllabus for Communicative Ability
The communicative ability section consists of 70 questions that carry 70 marks. It is divided into four parts. It is important for candidates to have a better grasp of English in 10th and 12th grades. Candidates are required to build up their reading comprehension and vocabulary skills to get a good score in the exam.
There are a total of four subsections in this section, which are:
- Vocabulary: the different words and phrases that are used in everyday communication
- Business and Computer Terminology: Candidates must be familiar with and understand the various topics that are used in the business and computer fields.
- Functional Grammar: The functional grammar section is divided into the vocabulary related to the various functions in the business world.
- Reading Comprehension: There are three passages that are presented in front of the candidate. The candidates are required to draw inferences, statement assumptions, conclusion, vocabulary etc.
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication (Vocabulary).
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as
in the business contexts (Functional Grammar).
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts
(letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc. (Business and Computer
- Understand written text and drawing inferences (Reading Comprehension (4 Passages)).
AP ICET 2024 Mathematical Ability
The third section of the AP ICET 2024 syllabus consists of 55 marks. The mathematical ability section is divided into three parts:
- Aarithmetical ability
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Statistical ability
The candidates must know the different topics of these three sections of AP ICET QA syllabus, as given below:
|Laws of indices||Ratio and proportion||Surds|
|Numbers and divisibility||L.C.M and G.C.D||Rational numbers|
|Ordering||Percentages||Profit and loss|
|Partnership||Pipes and cisterns||Time, distance and work problems|
|Areas and volumes||Mensuration||Modular arithmetic|
|Implication converse and inverse||Relations and functions||Applications- Equation of a line in different forms|
|Trigonometric ratios of standard angles (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°)||Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances||Polynomials|
|Linear equations and expressions||Remainder theorem and consequences||Binomial Theorem|
|Progressions||Notion of a limit and derivative||Matrices|
|Quadrilaterals||Coordinate geometry-distance between points|
|Frequency distributions||Correlation||Standard Deviation|
|Simple problems on Probability|
- AP ICET application form download 2024
- AP ICET Hall ticket download 2024 date
- ICET cut off marks College wise
- AP ICET answer key release date 2024
AP ICET 2024 Syllabus Overview
The exam consists of three sections. These three sections consist of analytical, mathematical, and communicative ability. The exam consists of 200 questions for 200 marks, which are divided into the question paper.
The candidate is being tested on his logical, grammatical, and decision-making capacity in the exam. Given below is an overview of the AP ICET 2024 syllabus.
|Name of the Sections||Analytical Ability |
|Total number of questions in the exam||200|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marks for every correct answer||+1|
AP ICET 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern consists of the various topics that are given in the AP CET 202 syllabus. They must make sure that they are thoroughly aware of all the important details regarding the AP ICET 2024 syllabus. To know more refer to the information about the AP ICET 2024 exam pattern.
|Name of Sections||Number of questions||Total Marks|
AP ICET 2024 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme for the AP ICET 2024 exam consists of two parts. Firstly, for every correct answer added by the candidate, he will be awarded a mark of +1, and if a candidate does not attempt or chooses the incorrect answer, no marks will be deducted.
There will be questions from all three sections of the exam. Candidates can answer as many questions as they want without the fear of negative marking.
FAQs Related to AP ICET Syllabus 2024
What is the difficulty level of the AP ICET 2024 Exam?
The difficulty level of the exam ranges from moderate to difficult. It is a time-consuming and lengthy exam.
How many questions will be asked from the Mathematical Ability section of the AP ICET?
There will be 55 questions from the mathematical ability section. The section is divided into three sections: arithmetic ability, algebraic ability, geometric ability, and statistical ability. Candidates are required to practice the topics in the given section thoroughly.