AP ICET Application Form 2023: The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is a conducting authority that is responsible for the release of AP ICET registration forms 2023. The AP ICET application form 2023 is released by the Andhra University on its official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can start application process by march 20, 2023 and the last date to submit application form is April 19, 2023.
AP ICET exam will be held as a computer-based test in May 24 & 25, 2023. AP ICET is a state-level entrance exam conducted for MBA admissions in Andhra Pradesh. Read the complete article below to know more about the AP ICET application form 2023.
AP ICET Application form 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates can check the AP ICET application form 2023 dates below in the table given below.
AP ICET Registration 2023 Dates
|Release of Official Notification||March 2023|
|Online application form release||March 20, 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form without the fees||April 19, 2023|
|Submission of application form with late fees (Rs.2,000+registration form).||First week of May 2023|
|Submission of application form with late fees (Rs.3,000+registration form).||First week of May 2023|
|Submission of application form with late (Rs.5,000+registration form).||Second week of May 2023|
|Correction facility||Second week of May 2023|
|AP ICET Hall Ticket 2023 Release Date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam date||May 24 & 25, 2023|
|Release of Answer key||June 2023|
|Result||First week of July 2023|
|Counselling||to be announced|
AP ICET Application Form 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the AP ICET registration form 2023, the candidates need to make sure that they are eligible for the same. In order to know their eligibility criteria they can refer to the table given below:
|Nationality||Both Indian and Foreign students are eligible to apply.|
|Minimum aggregate||Candidates are required to have a graduate degree in any disciple with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given a 5% relaxation.|
|Age limit||There is no age limit for the candidates filling out the AP ICET application form 2023.|
|Awaiting results||The candidates who are in their final year of bachelor’s degrees and are waiting for their results can also apply for the same.|
How to fill out the AP ICET Application Form 2023?
In order to fill out the AP ICET 2023 Registration form, the candidates can follow the detailed steps mentioned below and fill out the forms.
Step 1: Registration and payment of the fee
- The first and foremost step before filling out the AP ICET application form 2023 is to register yourselves. For registering, the candidates are required to visit the official website and fill out the registration form by filling out the required personal details such as the candidate’s name, DOB, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Candidates are now required to pay the application fees using credit/debit card, net banking, etc before the last date. Once the fee is paid candidates are required to note the payment reference ID
Step 2: Filling of the AP ICET Application Form 2023
- After paying the fees and confirming it, candidates can now actually fill out the AP ICET application form by March 20, 2023 till April 19, 2023.
- The candidates are now required to click on the option ‘fill application form’ and start filling in the necessary details such as candidate’s name, parent’s names, DOB, gender, Aadhar card number, etc.
- Candidates need to make sure that the details/information provided in the AP ICET application form is correct and up to the mark without any errors in it.
Step 3: Uploading the documents
After filling out the registration form, candidates need to upload the necessary documents as asked in the form, i.e., the passport size photograph and the signature. The picture and the signature should be according to the prescribed rules and format. The format is given below.
|Photo||Less than 50KB||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Signature||Less than 30 KB||.jpg/.jpeg|
Step 4: Print the application form
Once all the steps are completed, candidates are now required to print the application form for further reference.
Recommended web browsers for AP ICET application form 2023
The candidates can fill out the AP ICET application forms through any of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
What after filling out the AP ICET application form 2023?
After filling out the AP ICET application form 2023, candidates can download the admit cards when the officials release it on the official website. The hall ticket will consist of the candidate’s name, centre of the examination, details of the examination, etc. candidates are aslo required to check the exam day guidelines mentioned on the hall tickets and act accordingly.
- MAH CET Registration 2023 Last Date
- ATMA Apply Online 2023
- MAT Registration 2023 Fees
- XAT 2023 Registration Last Date
- CAT 2023 Apply Online Last Date
FAQs related to AP ICET Application Form 2023
What are the qualifying marks for AP ICET?
Students must obtain a minimum of 50% aggregate to qualify for the AP ICET examination.
How can I pay the AP ICET application form fees?
The form fees can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
What documents must be uploaded at the end of the form-filling procedure?
The passport-size photograph and signature must be uploaded at the end of the form-filling procedure.