AP ICET Application Form 2024: The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is responsible for the release of AP ICET registration forms 2024 in online mode. The AP ICET application form 2024 is made available on its official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. The application process are expected to start tentatively by March 20, 2024 and the last date is expected to be April 19, 2024.
AP ICET exam is a state-level entrance exam conducted for MBA admissions in Andhra Pradesh. For appearing in exam, it is mandatory for students to do AP ICET 2024 apply online. Read the complete article below to know more about the AP ICET application form 2024.
AP ICET Application Form 2024 Dates
Candidates can check the AP ICET application form 2024 dates in the table given below.
AP ICET Registration 2024 Dates
|Release of Official Notification||March 2024|
|Online application form release||March 20, 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form without the fees||April 19, 2024|
|The last date to register for AP ICET by paying a late fee of Rs 1000/-||April 20 to 26, 2024|
|Submission of application form with late fees (Rs 2,000+registration form).||April 27 to May 3, 2024|
|Submission of application form with late fees (Rs 3,000+registration form).||May 4 to 10, 2024|
|Submission of application form with late (Rs 5,000+registration form).||May 11 to 15, 2024|
|Correction facility||May 16 & 17, 2024|
|AP ICET Hall Ticket 2024 Release Date||May 20, 2024|
|Exam date||May 24 & 26, 2024|
|Release of Answer key||May 26, 2024|
|Last date to Raise challenge||May 28, 2024|
|Result||June 8, 2024|
|Counselling||to be announced|
AP ICET Application Form 2024 – Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the AP ICET registration form 2024, the candidates need to make sure that they are eligible for the same. In order to know their eligibility criteria they can refer to the table given below:
|Nationality||Both Indian and Foreign students are eligible to apply.|
|Minimum aggregate marks||Candidates are required to have a graduate degree in any disciple with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.|
Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given a 5% relaxation.
|Age limit||There is no age limit for the candidates filling out the AP ICET application form.|
|Awaiting results||The candidates who are in their final year of bachelor’s degrees and are waiting for their results can also apply for the same.|
How to fill out the AP ICET Application Form 2024?
In order to fill out the AP ICET 2024 Registration form, the candidates can follow the detailed steps mentioned below and fill out the forms.
Step 1: Registration and payment of the fee
- The first and foremost step before filling out the AP ICET application form 2024 is to register yourselves. For registering, the candidates are required to visit the official website and fill out the registration form by filling out the required personal details such as the candidate’s name, DOB, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Candidates are now required to pay the application fees using credit/debit card, net banking, etc before the last date. Once the fee is paid candidates are required to note the payment reference ID
Step 2: Filling of the AP ICET Application Form 2024
- After paying the fees and confirming it, candidates can fill out the AP ICET application form.
- The candidates are now required to click on the option ‘fill application form’ and start filling in the necessary details such as candidate’s name, parent’s names, DOB, gender, Aadhar card number, etc.
- Candidates need to make sure that the details/information provided in the AP ICET application form is correct and up to the mark without any errors in it.
Step 3: Uploading the documents
After filling out the registration form, candidates need to upload the necessary documents as asked in the form, i.e., the passport size photograph and the signature. The picture and the signature should be according to the prescribed rules and format. The format is given below.
|Photo||Less than 50KB||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Signature||Less than 30 KB||.jpg/.jpeg|
Step 4: Print the application form
Once all the steps are completed, candidates are now required to print the application form for further reference.
Recommended web browsers for AP ICET application form 2024
The candidates can fill out the AP ICET application forms through any of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
What after filling out the AP ICET application form 2024?
After filling out the AP ICET application form 2024, candidates can download the admit cards when the officials release it on the official website. The hall ticket will consist of the candidate’s name, centre of the examination, details of the examination, etc. candidates are aslo required to check the exam day guidelines mentioned on the hall tickets and act accordingly.
- MAH CET Registration 2024 Last Date
- ATMA Apply Online 2024
- MAT Registration 2024 Fees
- XAT 2024 Registration Last Date
- CAT 2024 Apply Online Last Date
FAQs related to AP ICET Application Form 2024
What are the qualifying marks for AP ICET?
Students must obtain a minimum of 50% aggregate to qualify for the AP ICET examination.
How can I pay the AP ICET application form fees?
The form fees can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
What documents must be uploaded at the end of the form-filling procedure?
The passport-size photograph and signature must be uploaded at the end of the form-filling procedure.