AP MBBS Application Form 2024: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) conducts admission and counseling every year for MBBS/BDS courses within Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences is a competent authority that annually releases the AP MBBS Registration form 2024.
Candidates willing to take admission to medical colleges within Andhra Pradesh should check the merit list released by NTA after the NEET UG 2024 exam. The candidates should fill out the AP NEET admission form before the last date on its official website. Read the complete article to know more about the AP MBBS Application Form 2024.
AP MBBS Application Form 2024 – Important Dates:
The AP MBBS admission form will start after the nta neet.nic.in result 2024 are declared. Candidates are required to keep a close look on the AP NEET registration dates in order to avoid any deadlines:
|Issue of notification||To be announced|
|Online application form||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be announced|
|Release of the merit position||To be notified|
|Document verification||To be notified|
|Final merit position||To be notified|
|Exercising web option (round 1)||To be notified|
|Exercising web option (round 2)||To be notified|
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is responsible for the All India Quota (15%) admission and counseling process, whereas Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) is responsible for the State Quota (85%) admission and counseling.
Who can fill AP MBBS Application Form 2024?
It’s important that the candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling AP NEET admission Form 2024. The eligibility criteria for the candidates are:
- The candidate must be 17 years of age.
- The candidate should have passed their class 12th with an appropriate percentage in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- The candidate should have cleared their NEET before applying for AP MBBS because without NEET applications are not eligible.
- Indian Nationals, Foreign Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, and PCIs are all eligible for AP MBBS admissions in 2024.
A Step-by-Step Procedure AP NEET Registration form 2024:
The candidates seeking admission in AP MBBS 2024 are required to fill out the AP NEET application form 2024 via online mode. The steps to fill out the AP MBBS Registration form are described in detail below:
Step 1: Andhra Pradesh MBBS Registration:
- Candidates are required to register themselves before the actual AP MBBS application form. For this candidates need to visit the official website as mentioned above.
- The two options will be displayed on the screen, i.e., online application and web counseling.
- Candidates need to click on the online application option and start filling out the details such as NEET roll number, NEET rank, DOB, mobile number, etc.
- After the successful filling of the details click the ‘validate’ option and a registration number will be made available on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to save the registration number as it will be future used in the AP MBBS application form procedure.
Step 2: Payment of the application fees:
The candidates belonging to unreserved and backward classes need to deposit a sum of Rs.3,540, whereas, the candidates belonging to SC/ST class need to deposit a sum of Rs.2,950. Both the classes can deposit the fee through online mode using their debit/credit card, internet banking, ATM pin, etc.
Step 3: Login:
After the successful payment of the application fee a dialogue box will appear on the screen. The candidates need to click on the ‘OK’ button for the application form.
Candidates need to log in from here by filling in their credentials such as NEET roll no. and NEET registration number. Candidates will have an actual AP MBBS Application form 2024.
Step 4: Filling out the Application Form:
Once the candidates get the application form they are required to fill in their personal and academic details. After that sign, the declaration that all the information provided is correct and authentic. Click ‘save and exit’ to save your form and move on to the next step.
Step 5: Uploading of the Documents:
After clicking on the save and exit option candidates will be directed to the next step which is to upload the important documents.
The important documents to be submitted are:
- NEET admit card
- NEET score card
- Class 10th pass certificate
- Birth certificate
- Class 12th pass certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Class 6th – class 12th pass certificate
- Permanent cast certificate if necessary
- Aadhar card
- Minority certificate if necessary
- Resident certificate if living out of Andhra Pradesh
- Income certificate if requested for fee exception
- Local status certificate
- Undertaking signs by the parents and candidates that the documents pertained to caste are authentic
- Special category, if available.
- NEET 2024 Dress Code
- MBBS Course Fees
- MBBS Admission in India
- Bihar MBBS Counselling 2024
- Medical Courses after Class 12
FAQs – AP MBBS Application form 2024
Can I apply for AP MBBS with the NEET exam?
No, MBBS admission will not be granted without NEET.
What after the AP MBBS Application form submission?
Once the AP MBBS application form 2024 gets submitted the name and roll no. of the candidates will be included in the provisional merit list. Only the candidates whose names are included in the merit list will be eligible for admission.
When will the AP MBBS application form 2024 be released?
The AP MBBS application form 2024 will be released in September.
What is the minimum qualification required for AP MBBS admission?
10+2 is the minimum qualification required for AP MBBS admission.