AP SSC Re-Verification & Recounting 2023: The notification for the AP SSC Re-Verification and Recounting result 2023 will be released by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education on its official website, bse.ap.gov.in. After verification, AP 10th results 2023 will be published in online mode.
Application from May 6 to 13, 2023 through Schools
|Form Name||Download Link|
|AP SSC Reverification Form 2023||Click Here|
|AP SSC Recounting Form 2023||Click Here|
Candidates who wish to participate in the re-verification process must pay Rs 1000, and those who wish to have their scores recounted must pay Rs 500 per subject along with the necessary documents and submit between May 6 & 13, 2023. Given below are a few important details regarding the AP SSC re-verification & recounting 2023.
Highlights of the AP SSC Re-verification & Recounting 2023
Given below is a table consisting of all the important details regarding the BSEAP re verification & recounting 2023.
|Name of Re-Verification||AP SSC Re Verification & Recounting 2023|
|Title||Apply for the AP SSC Re Verification and Re Counting 2023|
|Category||Re-Verification & Recounting|
|Last date to apply||May 6 to 13, 2023|
How to Apply for AP SSC Reverification 2023?
Candidates will have to visit the official website of the AP SSC, bse.ap.gov.in, and download the AP SSC reverification and recounting application form 2023. They must fill in all the important details, pay the application fees, and submit it to the DEO’s office. Given below are a few important steps regarding the AP SC reverification and recounting 2023 procedure.
- Candidates are required to download and take a printout of the application form.
- They must enter their AP SSC Hall Tickets number as well as personal and academic information.
- Upload all the important documents in the prescribed format, otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
- They must fill in the payment details along with the subjects for which the photostat is required.
- After completing the payment and filling in all the details, they must submit the application form to the district education officer’s office.
Important Instructions for AP SSC Reverification & Recounting 2023
Given below are a few instructions that candidates must follow before applying for the AP SSC re-verification & recounting 2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the recounting of their answer scripts must pay a sum of Rs 500 through a CFMS citizen challan before the last date.
- Those who wish to apply for the AP SSC re-verification process must ensure they pay a sum of Rs 1000 per subject through the CFMS citizen challan.
- Those who are applying for the revision of their AP SSC 2023 answer scripts must not apply for the recounting process.
- The authorities will not accept payments in any other mode. Candidates must ensure that they pay in the manner specified by the exam administrators.
- Those who have paid the APS SSC re-verification and recounting 2023 fees in the prescribed manner must submit a copy of their documents to the district’s office of the district educational officer.
- If candidates have issues downloading the AP SSC recertification and recounting 2023 form, they can visit the DEO’s office and take a copy of it there.
- BSEAP Topper 2023
- 10th pass marks in SSC AP
- 10th Class Supplementary exam Date 2023 AP
- bse.ap.gov.in 10th supply results 2023
AP SSC Reverification & Recounting Fee 2023
Given below is a table consisting of the AP SSC reverification and recounting processes. Candidates must ensure they pay the fees in the prescribed manner; otherwise, their forms will not be accepted.
|AP SSC Re-verification Fees||Rs 1000|
|AP SSC Recounting Fees||Rs 500|
How to Pay AP SSC Re verification & Recounting Fees 2023?
Given below are a few important steps that will help candidates with the payment of AP SSC re-verification and recounting fees.
- Candidates must visit the official website, cfms.ap.gov.in.
- They are required to click on “Citizen Services,” click on the receipts link, and then go to the citizens’ challan.
- They must click on the department name, “Government Examinations Department.”
- They must select option 1048 for recounting and option 1049 for reverification and the distribution of a xerox copy of the valued answer script.
- Candidates will be asked to fill in details such as their district, and in the Treasury or PAO field, they must select 2700, Pay and Accounts Office, Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates’ DDO codes will be displayed on the screen.
- They must click on the “Submit” button.
- They must fill in the details of the purpose, remitter’s name, remitter ID, address, mobile number, email ID, and amount in Rs.
- They will be presented with two options: annual or electronic payment.
- After the payment is done in electronic payment mode, a fee receipt will be generated.
- If the payment is an annual payment, then a challan reference form will be generated, and candidates must take a printout and pay it to SBI.
FAQs Related to AP SSC Re-verification & Recounting 2023
When will the AP SSC re-verification and recounting 2023 process begin?
The AP SSC re-verification and recounting process will begin after the results have been declared. From May 6 to 13, 2023, students can apply for re-verification and recounting process.
What is the fee for BSEAP re-verification and recounting 2023?
The fee structure for AP SSC reverification is Rs 1000, and for the recounting process, it is Rs 500 per subject.