GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
Best Books for MH CET Law 2024 – When preparing for an exam, getting the book combination right can greatly enhance one’s chances of success. So, you may be interested in knowing the best books for MH CET law 2024. Read below to know subject-wise books for MH CET Law exam.
Best Books for MH CET Law 2024 entrance exam
There are many benefits if you have the best study material for MH CET Law exam, like they tend to be error-free, comprehensively covers most of the topics, are easy to follow, and contains lots of practice sets. But the problem many candidates face is there are so many MHCET Law Books in the market that it is not easy to actually narrow down on a select few.
To make the task easier for the candidates, here we bring them the best books for MH CET law preparation. For choosing the best books, candidates must be aware of latest MH CET Law syllabus and Maharashtra CET exam pattern.
MHCET law best books for Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning Section
- MH-CET: Law for LLB (3-year & 5-year LLB) written by Adv. Rewati Mohite and Gajanan Shewalkar
- The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance Examination by M.A. Rashid and Nisa Fasil
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by A P Bhardwaj
- Complete Guide to Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning by Abhishek Krishna Gupta
- Legal GK for competitive examination by Universal Publications
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning by AP Bhardwaj
Best books for MHCET Law for Logical Reasoning Section
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Verbal and Analytical Reasoning by Arihant
- Logical Reasoning for CLAT, SLAT, LSAT India and other law entrance exams by Universal Publications
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Meenakshi Upadhyay & Arun Sharma
- A modern approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical by BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali
- Quantitative Aptitude ebook (ALL Parts Solved) by RS Aggarwal
- 501 challenging Logical Reasoning Practice book
MHCET law best books 2024 for GK and Current Affairs Section
- General Knowledge 2023, 2022, and 2021 by Arihant Publications
- Toprankers – Daily, weekly and Monthly current affairs
- Yearly General Knowledge Book by Pearson
- General Knowledge books by Lucent Book House
- Daily Newspapers such as the Telegraph, the Hindu, Economic times
MHCET 2024 law best books for English section
- 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary by Norman Lewis
- MH CET for Law Entrance Exam Guide (English) authored by Arihant Experts.
- MH CET Law Entrance Exam Guide (English) provided by GK Publications
- Objective General English authored by A P Bhardwaj
- Quick Learning Objective General English authored by RS Aggarwal
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET) for Law Entrance Exam Question Bank (English) written by Arihant Experts.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Top Books MHCET Law for Mathematics section
- Boards textbooks and NCERT Maths textbooks (Class 10- 12)
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publications
- Taxmann’s Mathematics for CLAT by Shailesh Kumar
- Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude ebook by RS Aggarwal
Why should one follow the best books for MHCET law preparation?
- Fewer errors – Such books ideally have few to no errors, so the candidate has less chance of being fed wrong concepts or ideas. Remember, it is more difficult to unlearn something than to learn it the first time.
- Covers a topic(s) comprehensively – Consequently, the candidate can complete the topic thoroughly which helps to get good marks in MH CET Law 3 year result.
- Problem/questions sets: That the candidate can practice and edify what he/she has learned.
- Easy learning: Most concepts and problems are explained in layman terms, with corresponding illustrations and examples.
- Even MH CET Law toppers follow some of these books.
Also know about