MH CET Law Exam Centre 2023: The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) of Maharashtra announces the Maharashtra CET Law Exam Centers list. The exam conducting authority will conduct the exam in those respective CET law centres in Maharashtra & other states. Below are a few important details regarding the MH CET law exam centres 2023.
List of MH CET Law Exam Centres 2023
Candidates who wish to sit for the exam will be given a minimum of three options wherein they can choose the MH CET law exam centres 2023 of their choice. Given below is a list of all the important MH CET law exam centres 2023.
|Jammu, Samba||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mumbai – Suburban Western||Maharashtra|
|Mumbai – Suburban Central||Maharashtra|
How to Choose MH CET Law Exam Centres 2023?
Given below are a few important details regarding how to choose the Maharashtra law exam centres for 2023.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the Maharashtra Board.
- They must complete the MH CET law registration 2023 properly with all the required details.
- After filling out the application form, they must enter three MH CET law exam centres 2023 of their choice.
- After entering all the important details, click on the “Submit” button.
How to Make Changes in MH CET Law Exam Centre 2023?
Candidates should be aware that once they have completed the Maharashtra Law Exam Center 2023 application form, they will be unable to make changes. Candidates must ensure that they fill out the Maharahstra Law Exam Center Form 2023 very carefully while filling out the application form. Also, candidates must note they might be presented with an opportunity to edit the MH CET law application in 2023 if the exam conducting authority provides them with the opportunity to edit the MH CET law application 2023.
MH CET Exam Law Centre 2023: Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates must note that there are a certain set of instructions that candidates must follow while preparing for the MH CET law exam 2023. Given below are a few important details regarding the MH CET 2023 law exam.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the MH CET law admit card 2023 as it is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card, and without the hall ticket, they will not be able to sit for the exam.
- Candiates must ensure they reach the MH CET exam law centre 2023 one hour before the exam is conducted.
- They are not allowed to carry any sort of digital device, such as digital watches, mobile phones, or calculators.
- If a candidate is found cheating during the exam, he will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- MH CET Law Counselling 2023
- MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2023
- MH CET LLB 3 Years Answer Key
- MH CET Law Merit List PDF
- MH CET Law Topper List
- MH CET Law Result 2023
FAQs Related to MH CET Law Exam Centres 2023
How many Maharashtra law exam centres 2023 can a candidate select while filling out the application form?
Candidates can select a minimum of three MH CET law exam centre cities while filling out the application form.
In how many cities will the MH CET law exam be conducted?
The MH CET law exam will be conducted in 53 exam centres across the country.