MH CET Law Topper 2023: State CET Cell Maharashtra will release the MH CET Law Topper 2023 list on its official website, cetcell.mahcet.org. Candidates must note that the MH CET Law Toppers List 2023 will be uploaded along with MH CET Law 2023 result. Given below are a few important details regarding the MH CET law toppers 2023.
MH CET Law Toppers List 2023
Candidates must understand that the topper’s list consists of a MH CET merit list wherein candidates who have scored the highest marks in the exam will be made available online. Given below is a table consisting of the MH CET law toppers 2023.
|Rank||Name of candidate||Marks obtained|
|1||To be announced||–|
|2||To be announced||–|
|3||To be announced||–|
How to Download MH CET Law Toppers 2023?
Candidates must note that the MH CET law toppers 2023 will be made available on the official website, from which they can get the list of Maharashtra CET law toppers 2023. The steps below will assist candidates in downloading the MH CET Toppers List 2023:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the MH CET at cetcell.mahcet.org.
- They are required to click on the link “Download MH CET Law Toppers 2023.”
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to another page.
- The list of toppers from Karnataka’s MH CET Law 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must download the list of 2023 MH CET toppers for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on the MH CET Law Toppers 2023 List
Given below are a few important details mentioned on the MH CET law toppers list 2023.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s City
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Score
- Candidate’s Overall Percentage
- MH CET Law Application Form 2023
- MH CET Law Admit Card 2023
- MH CET Law Answer Key 2023
- MH CET Law Exam Centre
- MH CET Law Counselling
FAQs Related to MH CET Law Toppers 2023
When will the MH CET law result 2023 be declared?
After the exam, the MH CET law results 2023 will be made available.
What is the marking scheme for the MH CET law exam in 2023?
The MH CET Law marking scheme marking scheme of the MH CET Law 2023 is divided into two parts. Candidates are awarded +1 for every correct answer, and no marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.