The Central board for secondary education (CBSE) will release CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022 through their official website after two to three weeks of the last Class 10 term 1 examination. Though some other famous organizations also release CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022 immediately after the examination.
Latest: Science exam conducted. Soon the board will come up with CBSE Class 10 science answer key 2022.
Students can use CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Answer key to check their probable score by matching their marked answers with the correct answers. Know CBSE passing marks out of 40.
|CBSE 10th Social Science Answer Key 2022||Click here|
|CBSE 10th Science Answer Key 2022||Click here|
|CBSE 10th Home Science Answer Key 2022||Click here|
|CBSE 10th Math Answer Key 2022||Click here|
|CBSE 10th Computer Answer Key 2022||Click here|
|CBSE 10th Hindi Answer Key 2022||Click here|
|CBSE 10th English Answer Key 2022||Click here|
CBSE Answer key 2022 Class 10 Dates
Below are the tentative dates regarding CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022:
|Term 1 Exams||November 18 to December 11 2021|
|CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022||First week of January 2022|
|Last day to raise an objection||Second week of January 2022|
Official CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022:
|CBSE Answer key 2022 Class 10 Term 1 – Minor Subjects||Available Soon|
|CBSE Answer key 2022 Class 10 Term 1 – Major Subjects||Available Soon|
Unofficial CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022:
How to Download the CBSE Answer Key Class 10 2022?
Students must follow the below given procedure to download CBSE Class 10 Answer key Term 1 2022:
- Visit the official website of CBSE: cbse.gov.in. or directly click on the link given.
- Click on the “Main Website” button.
- On the website, locate the Latest news section.
- Under this section search for CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022 and click on it.
- On this page, select the subject for which you want the answer key.
- Click on the desired link and it will redirect to a PDF showing answers for all the questions for each set of the paper.
- Save the PDF for future reference.
CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Examination Pattern
- CBSE Class 10 Term 1 examination will contain 60 questions out of which students need to attempt 50 questions, each question carries 0.8 marks.
- All the questions are MCQs and students need to fill their responses in the OMR sheet provided to them.
- Students are given 90 minutes to solve the paper.
How to calculate probable score with CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022?
Students can follow the following procedure to calculate probable score using CBSE Class 10 Answer key 2022:
- Check the total number of questions whose answer you have marked correctly, then:
- Total marks = Total number of questions marked correct x 0.8
Note:- In the sections where you don’t have to attempt all questions, if you have marked more than the required number of questions, then only the first marked questions will be considered, rest will be null and void.
FAQs Related to CBSE 10th Class Answer key 2022
Should we rely on unofficial answer keys to calculate our score?
The unofficial CBSE Answer key 2022 Class 10 are released by renowned organizations and usually there is no error in the answer key, but it is advisable to use official CBSE Answer key 2022 Class 10 to calculate probable score so as to avoid any mistake.
What happens if we mark more than the required number of questions in a section?
If you mark more than the required number of questions in a section then only first marked questions according to the order will be considered for evaluation, rest will be null and void.
How to raise an objection in case there is any problem in CBSE Answer key class 10 2022?
If students feel that there is any problem in CBSE Answer key class 10 2022 then they can send their query to CBSE through their official website that is cbse.gov.in.