National Testing Agency (NTA) sets and announces CMAT Syllabus 2023 on the official site. CMAT 2023 Syllabus is very important to prepare for the exam. Check the article for updated syllabus for CMAT 2023 along with recommended exam pattern, books for preparation.
Subject-wise CMAT 2023 Syllabus
As per guidance of AICTE, NTA has included five subjects – Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
A new section is introduced in the Innovation & Entrepreneurship topic that includes 25 questions and 30 marks are given to solve those questions. A deep explanation of CMAT Syllabus 2023 topic/ subject-wise is tabulated below:
Also know about CMAT 2023 Selection Process
CMAT Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation Syllabus 2023
|Percentages||Number System||Mean, Mode & Median|
|Profit & Loss||Geometry||Simple & Compound Interest|
|Allegation & Mixtures||Mensuration||Probability|
|Algebra||Pie chart, Bar chart||Ratio & Proportion|
|Pipes & Cisterns||Number System||Quadratic & Linear Equation|
|In- equation||Time – speed – Distance||Binomial Theorem|
CMAT Logical Reasoning Syllabus 2023
|Ranking Tests||Statements Assumptions||Statements & Arguments|
|Number Series||Symbol Based Problems||Linear Arrangements|
|Coding & Decoding||Venn Diagram||Matrix Arrangements|
|Analytical Reasoning||Blood Relationships||Inference|
|Cause & Effects||Sequencing||Analogy Tests|
|Direction & Distance Test||Non-verbal Reasoning||Statement conclusion|
CMAT General Awareness Syllabus 2023
|Personalities in News||Politics|
|Science In Everyday life||Culture|
|Indian Constitution||Current Affairs in National & International Economy|
CMAT Language Comprehension Syllabus 2023
|English Usage Errors||Synonyms||Paragraph completion|
|Sentence correction||Antonyms||Reading comprehension|
|Phrases||Verbal Ability||One-word substitution|
|English Grammar||Idioms||Jumbled Para|
CMAT Syllabus 2023 for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Principles of business organization
- Entrepreneurial Society & culture
- Models of Entrepreneurship
- Emerging Tools in Social Entrepreneurship
- Motivation, Communication & Leadership
- Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Development
- Theories & Models of Entrepreneurship
- Framework of Entrepreneurship Theories
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Rural Entrepreneurship
- Concept, overview and Evolution of Entrepreneurship in India
- Emerging Models of Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Dimensions of Entrepreneurship
Exam Pattern for CMAT Syllabus 2023
As per instructions from AICTE, the National Testing Agency has set a unique exam pattern followed in the CMAT 2023. The exam duration will be 3 hours in total.
Follow the table drawn below to understand the CMAT Exam pattern 2023:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||80|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||20||80|
|Total||100 Questions (Total time duration= 180 minutes)||100|
- each question carries 4 marks
- For every wrong attempt 1 mark is deducted
- No negative mark deducted for unattempted questions
- Questions are asked in English Medium
- Five options are given for each question
- CBT and objective type exam.
Preparation Tips to CMAT Syllabus 2023
- Aspirants who aspire to achieve CMAT 2023 Results must follow exemplified preparation tips. Devise strengthened preparation tips that ace up your preparation and increase confidence level.
- Try to cover most of Syllabus for CMAT 2023 using books of simple language.
- Once all the topics are covered switch your reference to standard books to improve your learning ability.
- Mock tests, series of tests are a few modes of improving your answering skills. It is good to solve CMAT previous year question papers to answer tricky questions. Always update your preparation with the recent CMAT 2023 Syllabus.
- Gather respective CMAT 2023 Answer Key PDF to compare your answers. Refer recommended books that cover most of the CMAT Syllabus 2023.
Books For Preparing CMAT Syllabus 2023
We have suggested books and study materials by experts that ace up your preparation. Take a look at the table drawn below:
|Language Comprehension||Descriptive English||S.P.Bakshi|
|Quantitative Technique||Quantitative Techniques for Managerial Decisions||U.K. Srivastava|
|Data Interpretation||A Complete Book of Data Interpretation||Adda 24/7 Publications|
|Logical Reasoning||A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||Innovation & Entrepreneurship||Arvind Kumar Bhatt|
|General Awareness||General Awareness for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
FAQs Related to CMAT Syllabus 2023 Download PDF
Which book is ideal to prepare Logical Reasoning to cover CMAT 2023 Syllabus?
A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal is ideal to cover logical reasoning as per Syllabus for CMAT 2023.
Describe a few tips to cover Syllabus for CMAT 2023?
It is better to start preparing as early as the notification for CMAT 2023 arrives. Take several mock tests, solve previous year question papers, refer recommended books suggested by experts, and also refer to question banks frequently are a few suitable tips to cover CMAT Syllabus 2023.