CMAT 2023 Registration: The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the CMAT exam yearly. The application form for the CMAT 2023 exam will be available on the official website: cmat.nta.nic.in. The exam application form will be available in the first week of February 2023.
The candidates must fill out the application form before the last date for submitting the application form. The exam will be conducted in April 2023. Candidates are required to fill up the form and pay the fees of Rs 2000 for boys and Rs1000 for girls. To know more, candidates can refer to the information given below.
CMAT Registration Dates 2023
Given below are a few dates for the CMAT 2023 exam. To know more, refer to the dates given below.
|CMAT 2023 application form is to be released on||First week of February 2023|
|Last day for submission of the application form||Third week of March 2023|
|Release date of admit card||First week of April 2023|
|Exam date||Second week of April 2023|
|Release date CMAT 2023 answer key||Third week of April 2023|
|Date of exam result||Fourth week of April 2023|
Highlights of CMAT 2023 Application Form
|CMAT Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Frequency||Conducted once a year|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Number of questions||100|
|Number of sections||5|
|Section names||Quantitative Technique; Logical Reasoning; Language Comprehension; General Awareness; Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
|CMAT total marks||400|
|Marking scheme||+4 for every correct answer and-1 for every wrong answer|
|Difficulty level||Moderate to Difficult|
Eligibility Criteria CMAT 2023 Exam
Before filling out the CMAT 2023 form, candidates must look for the eligibility criteria of the various colleges. To know more about the eligibility criteria, refer to the information given below.
- To be eligible for the CMAT 2023 exam, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate must be a graduate with a minimum education of 15 years in any discipline or field from any recognized institute or university.
- There is no age limit for the CMAT exam. Candidates of any age can apply and sit for the exam.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their college career are also eligible for the CMAT 2023 exam.
- Candidates belonging to the general and reserved categories have to score a minimum of 50 and 45 percent in their graduation, respectively.
Documents Required for Filling the CMAT 2023 Exam
Candidates have to make sure that they have the documents required for the CMAT 2023 exam before filling out the application form. Candidates can refer to the information given
|Qualification Details||Graduation Marksheet10th & 12th-grade mark sheet|
|ID Proof||AadharProof of address|
|Contact Details||Phone numberEmail ID|
|Other details||Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph and signature|
Documents to be uploaded for CMAT Exam 2023
There are a few documents that have to be uploaded while filling the CMAT 2023 application form. To know more refer to the information given below.
Photograph and Signature Dimensions for CMAT Application 2023
|Passport size photograph||JPG/ JPEG||Between 10 KB – 200 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||Between 4 KB – 30 KB|
Question 1. What are the instructions before uploading the documents for CMAT?
Answer1. Given below are a few instructions that should be kept in mind by candidates while uploading the documents.
- Candidates should make sure they read all the instructions before filling out the application form for CMAT 2023.
- While scanning the documents, CMAT candidates should ensure they meet the size criteria of the required documents.
- Candidates should take the signatures on blank white paper with blue or black ink only.
- Candidates should keep all the documents ready before uploading them.
How to Fill the CMAT 2023 Registration Form?
Given below are a few steps required for filling out the CMAT 2023 registration form. Candidates must follow the given steps thoroughly to avoid making mistakes in the exam.
Step1- CMAT Registration 2023
- Candidates have to visit the official website and register.
- After the registration process is complete an application number is given to the candidates.
- Candidates have to create a password and fill out all the important details required.
- After providing and submitting all the personal details, the CMAT 2023 registration number will be generated.
- Candidates have to login again using their login credentials to fill out the CMAT 2023 application form.
Step 2- Details in the CMAT Registration Form 2023
Candidates who have completed the registration process can start filling out the application form. Candidates will have to fill in the details given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- State of the residence
- Types of disability
- Whether a candidate needs a scribe reader?
- Disability category for scribe reader
Candidates have to provide information about the programme that they are going to opt for. Apart from this, they also have to mention their choice of test centres. Refer to the information given below.
- 1st choice for exam centre
- 2nd choice for exam centre
- 3rd choice for exam centre
- 4th choice for exam centre
Educational and Academic Details
Candidates are required to fill in the given academic and educational details while filling out the CMAT 2023 application form.
|Name of the university||Name of the exam|
|Mode of result||Marks obtained by the candidate|
Step 3- Enter the Security Code
Candidates are required to enter the security code or captcha while filling out the form. After the candidates have filled out the application form, they have to enter the security code mentioned on the screen.
Step 4: Review the Application Form
- After filling out all the important details in the application form, candidates are required to go through the form thoroughly.
- If they find any errors in their application process, they can click on the edit option and make the following changes.
- After the candidate has verified all the information, they have to click on the “I Agree” button and click on the final submit the application form button.
Step 5: Upload the documents
- Candidates have to upload scanned copies of their photographs and signatures in the required format.
- They have to make sure that the photographs and signatures are clear while the documents are being uploaded.
- Candidates can upload the documents in black and white forms.
- After uploading documents enter the security pin and click on the ‘Upload’ tab.
Step 6- Payment of Application Fees
Given below are a few modes that candidates can use to make payment for the CMAT 2023 application form.
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Step 7- Download the Payment Receipt
Candidates have to make sure they download the payment receipt after they have paid the application fees. If the payment receipt doesn’t appear on the candidate’s screen, either the payment has been rejected or the amount will be refunded into the same account. Candidates are required to try again if there are issues due to their Internet connection.
What after the CMAT 2023 Registration Process?
After the candidate has successfully registered and filled out the application form. The exam conducting authority, NTA, will open the application correction window before releasing the admit card. Candidates are required to make changes in the application correction window if they have made any errors. While downloading the admit card, a candidate’s login credentials will be required.
Important Points to Remember CMAT 2023
While registering for the CMAT 2023 exam, candidates are required to keep a few things in mind. It is of utmost importance for candidates to refer to the information given below.
- Once the payment has been made by a candidate, it cannot be refunded.
- Candidates have to upload proper photographs and clear images of documents.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details required in the application form. If any details are left pending or incomplete, the application form will be rejected.
- The CMAT 2023 registration and application form filling process is completely online.
FAQs Related to CMAT 2023 Registration
What if I want a refund even if I have filled out the application form?
No, candidates can not ask for a refund because it has been strictly mentioned in the guidelines that the application form fee will not be refunded.
Is there negative marking in the CMAT 2023 exam?
Yes, there is negative marking in the CMAT 2023 exam. The CMAT 2023 exam consists of negative marking where one mark gets deducted for a wrong answer.