CSEET Exam Form 2023: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will conduct the CSEET Exam Application 2023 process on the official website, ‘icsi.edu’. Candidates who have enrolled in the course can apply online for CSEET 2023 exam.
To fill CSEET exam form 2023, they will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1200/- through debit card/credit card or net banking. Approximately 10 lakh candidates apply for the CSEET examination. In this article, we are providing important details about the CSEET exam 2023, read the article to know more.
CSEET Exam Form 2023 Dates:
CSEET Examination is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December. The students should check the ICSI foundation exam form dates in the following table. Also, visit the official website for updated information on examinations.
CS Exam Form 2023 Foundation Dates
|Application starts on||February 25, 2023,|
|Last Date (without late fees)||March 25, 2023|
|Last date (with late fees)||April 9, 2023|
|CSEET Admit Card 2023 Available from||May 9, 2023|
|Exam Date||15 June and 16 June of 2023|
|CSEET Result 2023 Date||To be announced soon|
CSEET Exam Form 2023 Highlights:
|Conducting Body||Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|Exam Name||CS Foundation Exam|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||1hr 30mins|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year, June and December|
Steps for CSEET Exam Form 2023 Apply Online:
The candidates are informed to follow the given steps while filling out the CSEET Exam Form 2023—
- Visit the official website icsi.edu
- Continue to fill up the CSEET Exam Form
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay the Examination fees.
- Take printouts of the Confirmation page and payment receipt.
How to Fill the CSEET Exam 2023 Form?
After the declaration of official notification by ICSI, candidates are suggested to apply for the CSEET Exam Form 2023 as early as possible after the application starts. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria for CSEET Registration 2023 online. Here, we have provided the steps to fill up the CSEET exam Application form.
- Visit the official website— icsi.edu
- Click on the Online Service.
- Click Student and then select the tab “My Account”
- Click on Examination Enrollment
- Submit Examination Form
- Select the CSEET Exam Centre 2023, Medium & Module
- Proceed with Payment after verifying the details
- After successful payment, an acknowledgment will be generated.
- Download the acknowledgment slip
- Print out 2-3 copies of it for further reference.
There is a fee for a change in Enrollment Status. Candidates are advised to select these very carefully when filling up the exam form.
What to do if Acknowledgment is Not Generated:
In case the amount is deducted from the bank account but acknowledgment is not generated, check the status as per the following process.
- Click on the Student tab and then select My Account
- Click on the Payment request option
- Generate Payment Receipt
- Write Request Id and Transaction id and click on check status.
- If payment is successful then a Receipt is generated
- Then download the acknowledgment slip.
- Print out 2-3 copies of it for further reference.
In case of unsuccessful payment, students are informed to resubmit their examination form after unlocking the form. By clicking the check box, fill up the next process. If the fee is not received by the ICSI authority, the exam form will be rejected without further notice.
After successful submission of the Examination form, students may check the preliminary enrolment status on the website at— icsi.edu
CSEET Exam Application 2023 Fees:
The Application fee for the CSEET exam 2023 is Rs. 1200/-.
CSEET Exam 2023 Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria for the CSEET Examination to join the CS next courses are mentioned here—
The candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary examination or 12th standard of any Board / University constituted by law in India or any examination recognized by the Central Government.
How to Apply for CSEET Examination Exemptions:
- Step 1: Visit the official website icsi.edu and select the “online service” tab
- Step 2: Click on the login button.
- Step 3: Enter your User Id: Registration number and Password
- Step 4:Then Click on the Login button.
- Step 5: After Login, Go to the Students option and select My Account.
- Step 6: Next, Proceed to the Payment request option and select “Exemption qualification” basis
- Step 7: Select Exemption request and Apply.
- Step 8: Thereafter, you have to choose a Module.
- Step 9: After choosing the module, click on the subject in which the exemption is sought
- Step 10: Then, Select the educational qualification from the drop-down list
- Step 11: Upload all the required documents.
- Step 12: Then proceed to pay the exam fees. Exam fees can be paid via credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Step 13: After successful payment, take the printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
What after CSEET Exam 2023 Form filling?
You can prepare yourself for the upcoming CSEET examination. You might be enrolled in online classes by managing your study time. Candidates are also informed to visit the official website for further notification. For June 2023 exams, the dates of which will be announced soon by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI).
FAQs related to CSEET Examination Form 2023
What is the official website of the CSEET exam Application 2023?
The official website of the CSEET Exam application is— ‘icsi.edu’
What is the last date to fill up the Exam form?
The last date to fill up the Exam form is expected to be April 9, 2023 with late fees.
How many attempts are there for the CSEET exam?
There is no restriction to attempts for CSEET Exam.
When will the CSEET Exam 2023 test be conducted?
The CSEET Exam 2023 will be conducted by the ICSI authority through online CBT (computer-based test) mode.
What is the examination fees for CSEET Exam 2023?
The examination fee for the CSEET exam 2023 is Rs. 1200/-