CTET Answer Key 2024: After a few days of written examination, CBSE will release provisional CTET 2024 Answer Key in August 2024. But, students can use the unofficial answer key provided by renowned coaching institutes. They are required to visit the official website and download provisional CTET exam solution using their CTET login credentials.
CTET Answer key 2023 Link: Available HERE
Answer Sheet Display Notice Read Here.
Answer keys are available from September 15 to 18.
Students can challenge Answer sheet with a fee of Rs. 1000/- per question.
The answer key will give candidates an overall idea of their potential score.
Click Here to get information on CTET Answer key July 2024.
Candidates can raise objection against answers in provisional answer key.
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 1000 for every objection raised by them. They must upload the documents containing the solutions to the questions to which they have raised objections. Thereafter, CBSE will release final CTET Answer Key 2024 for July Session. To know more about the CTET 2024 answer key, refer to the information below.
Important Dates for CTET Answer Key 2024
Candidates are required to stay updated with the important dates for the CTET 2024 answer key. They must make sure they check the official website.
CTET Answer Key 2024 December Session
Aspirants may take a look at the table below to know important dates of December session 2024.
|CTET 2023 December Session Events||Particulars|
|Commencement of Application form||To be notified|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be notified|
|Last Date to pay Application form fee||To be notified|
|Application Correction Window opens||To be notified|
|Application correction window closes||To be notified|
|CTET Admit card 2023||To be notified|
|CTET Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
|CTET Answer Key 2023 release date||To be notified|
|CTET Result 2023||To be notified|
CTET Response Sheet 2024 Expected Dates July
|CTET Application Form Window Opens On||April 27, 2024|
|Last Date For Form Submission||May 26, 2024|
|Last Date to pay Application form Fee||May 27, 2024|
|CTET 2024 Admit Card Release Date||June 2024|
|CTET Exam Date 2024||July 2024|
|CTET Answer Key Release Date||August 2024|
|CTET Result Date 2024||August 2024|
How To Download CTET Answer Key 2024
Candidates must make sure they download the CTET 2024 answer key after it has been released. The candidates are required to visit the official website and using their login credentials download the answer key along with the CTET 2024 question paper.
Candidates will get a fair idea of their score after downloading the answer key. Given below are a few important instructions that will help candidates in downloading the CTET answer key 2024.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of CBSE to download the CTET 2024 answer key.
- On the screen an option will be displayed “Download the CTET 2024 answer key” they are required to click on the option.
- Candidates are required to enter their login credentials such as their CTET 2024 registration/ roll number, their password, and their captcha.
- The answer key will be presented on the screen.
- They are required to download the answer key and check the answers that they have marked.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website and enter their login credentials and download question papers for matching their answers.
Links To Download The CTET Answer Key 2024
The candidates must note that it is of crucial importance that they download the CTET 2024 answer key and refer to the answers that they have marked in the CTET omr sheet. Given below are links to the answer keys for both English and Hindi mediums.
|Number of Papers||Links (English Medium)||Links (Hindi Medium)|
|Paper-1||To be Provided||To be Provided|
|Paper- 2||To be Provided||To be Provided|
How To Raise Objections Against The CTET 2024 Answer Key
Candidates can raise objections against the CTET 2024 answer key. They must have valid proof against the objection that they have raised. They are required to pay a fee of Rs 1000 for every objection that they raise. They must note that the final CTET 2024 answer key will be released after they have raised their objections. To know more about how to raise objections against the CTET 2024 answer key, refer to the information given below.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of CTET.
- They are required to click on the link that will direct them to the “challenge the answer key” page.
- They are required to enter their roll number and date of birth and click on the link to raise objections.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions and agree with the given terms and conditions.
- They are required to click on the “Select For Challenge” button.
- After clicking on the “select for challenge” button, they are required to click on the “enter your answer” link.
- They are required to select the correct answer from among the various options and click on the submit button.
- They are required to pay a fee of Rs 1000 as an objection fee.
How To Calculate Marks With CTET Exam Solution 2024?
Candidates can calculate their marks using the CTET answer key 2024. There is no negative marking in the CTET 2024 exam. They must make sure they refer to the marking scheme to calculate their scores. The marking scheme will help them calculate their overall score. To know more about how to calculate the exam score using the CTET 2024 answer key refer to the information given below.
CTET 2024 Marking Scheme
|Type of Questions in CTET||Correct Answer in CTET||Incorrect Answer in CTET|
|Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)||+1||0|
- Candidates must make sure that before calculating their scores they refer to the marking scheme given above.
- The marking scheme consists of a +1 for every correct answer, and no negative marking is awarded to candidates for marking the wrong answer.
- The minimum score requirement for general candidates to pass the exam is 60%, which means they have to score a score of 92-150 to qualify for the exam.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category are expected to score 55%, and the score to qualify is 82 to 150.
- Candidates who have qualified the required score criteria will be presented with a CTET-qualified certificate which will show that they are eligible for teaching in classes ranging from 1st to 8th.
FAQs Related To CTET Answer Key 2024
When will the CTET 2024 answer key be released?
The CTET 2024 answer key for July session is expected to be released in August 2024. Candidates are required to visit the official website and download the answer key using their login credentials.
Do candidates have to pay an objection fee and is it refundable?
Candidates are required to pay an objection fee for every objection they raise in the CTET 2024 answer key. They are required to pay a fee of Rs 1000, and the objection fee is non-refundable. It will not be refunded back to the candidates.